main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA A Disturbing Lack of Activity!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Hello??? Where the heck did the IEFF go?? Did everyone move to a new fan force? Computers on the fritz?? Everyone on vacation?? It's lonely! :_|

2. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I've been uploading photos!! Go look.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k1/jedi_onasi/501st%20-%20Ridgecrest%20June%2030-July%201%202007/

3. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Yeah, no kidding! Where IS everyone???

4. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Unfortunatly I have been working weird hours lately, and have had no time to get on the forums. I am sorry for that, but there still is the John Williams concert on Saturday. Oh yes, I forgot to say, that I got my Yoda Master Replica lightsaber yesterday. It is beautiful and I am bringing it to the concert. Can't wait.

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    hello all. just got home from a 17 day vacation. I just drove 15 hours from oregon to home...ugh! i'll be posting what we did with links ofcourse to our pics. we had so much fun.

to give you a small hi-light: won $500 in Vegas, broke my toe, went to the top of a volcano, into a lava cave with only a lantern and 40 degree of cold darkness, saw the spruce goose, saw the second tallest waterfall in the country, and tons more of stuff...you'll love the pics for sure.

oh yeah I forgot...we got hit by a flying deer and destoyed sheila's front end, side panel and light on her car. deer dead...car jacked up...we're fine. this was day 4 of the trip. you'd be impressed how I rigged it together for the rest of the trip. oh yeah, I did say we were hit by a flying deer, NOT we hit a deer. you read that correctly. it wasn't a typo.

talk with you soon...i'm hitting the sack...sleepy time

6. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    HSF, glad to hear you both had a great time. Very glad to hear that you both are OK, what with flying deer and all. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

7. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    welcome back HSF!

8. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    First off, I'm thankful your two are okay. Hitting a deer is often deadly to the occupants of the car.

Okay, now you gotta fill us in as to why the deer was flying! :confused: Coming from you, HSF, we know it's gonna be quite a story. I'm glad you two had a good time and you're both home safe and sound!!

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    oh deer............

10. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Welcome back. Glad to hear you guys are okay. :) Maybe you hit Comet....or Blitzen...or Prancer....

11. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    thank you all. it's nice to hear from you and finally get to see you on saturday (those who are going). i'll have pics up with links by end of this weekend or sooner. :)

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Bump!

Did everyone lose their internet access???

13. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    No...It's just that all the threads are about events I can't attend.

:p

14. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    switched to verizon, we have internet again!!!! Yeah!!!! Kari- just saw your comicon pics. they were great!

15. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Me Been Busy and was at the Baseball game last night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.