main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Drabble a Day...A/T #20 Strangers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by star_writer24, Jul 18, 2010.

1. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Great stuff you have here :) I don't know if you are doing PM's or whatever, but if you are, I would love to be on the list :)

=D=

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved weeks and months =D= The missing you too much to stand and how dare you leave without saying goodbye!! changes to I'm so happy you're back and wow being held by you feels way too good [face_laugh] [face_dancing]
    A/T have their own brand of cuteness because they literally grew up together :) instead of meeting as young adults with too many obligations and conflicting choices :p

~~
    Speaking as one who *must* work in mush, a lot of mush into everything I do, LOL it would take me a long time to work it out of my system :D But I'm glad you feel able to tackle the action/drama parts of your chaptered stories.

:)

3. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004

4. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    10. Years

She curled up into a ball as they left the cell. Tears still streamed down her cheeks, and every now and again her body would shudder as another sob welled up from within.

It felt so good to cry.

Years of pain finally being shed and all because of three little words.

He loved her.

Slowly she grew calm, and taking a deep cleansing breath allowed herself to just be still. She closed her eyes and fell into the ebbs and waves of the Force around her.

“I’ll be alright,” she whispered, determined to believe it with all her strength.

5. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004

6. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    11. Red

Red.

How she hated it!

Blood. Passion. Anger. Love.

It represented all the things that had torn her apart, and the pain that welled up inside of her as a result.

Red was evil threading its way through her being, leading her to do things she thought herself incapable of and transforming her into someone she no longer recognized.

Red was the color of her sins that now stained her soul.

She scowled at the half opened dress box tossed carelessly across her bed, and the exquisite confection of scarlet silk that rested inside.

The note read….

For tonight.

-Jacen

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Wonderfully evocative. Of course the writer of the note would not recognize/realize the significance of the color of the lovely gown. He'd just think it'll look lovely on you. [face_thinking]

8. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    12. Grey

Anakin was practically vibrating with excitement next to her as the strange looking ship landed in front of them, its steam and gasses suddenly expelling from bowels within.

Frowning she began to shift uneasily. Perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea after all, but such dismal thoughts disappeared like a puff of smoke when he grabbed her arm and started tugging her forward.

The grey platform began to drop and two pairs of legs appeared at the top and began to disembark.

She bit her lip. What if they didn’t like her?

“Mom. Dad. This is Tahiri,” he said proudly.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= and [face_laugh] Love the meeting-the-folks jitters.

10. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Nyota's Heart it is so nice to see a familiar face. Thank you for stopping by again, I enjoy your comments!

And here is today's drabble.

13. White

When Tahiri saw the white flames engulfing Anakin, she rushed to vault the wall determined to get to him.

“No!” she screamed, when two arms shot out stopping her.

A sudden explosion knocked both her and her captor back, and everything went dark.

When she opened her eyes a moment later, she was on the ground.

The sound of her heartbeat was the only thing she could hear as she dazedly watched Jacen pull a panicked Jaina away from the wall. Tears streamed down their cheeks.

She shut her eyes in agony when she felt the void.

Anakin was gone.

And we'll make it a double post because...well why the heck not! [face_love]

14. Black

“…we go together.”

She froze at his declaration, and the tension that had been slowly building in her that day disappeared.

For the first time since she had escaped Yavin she felt a glimmer of hope. Her home was gone, but not her family. And Anakin without a doubt was the most important person in that family.

She squeezed his hand and slowly twisted up into a sitting position, biting her lip as she stared into the black shadows hiding his face.

“Thank you,” she murmured, leaning forward until her forehead rested softly against his.

“Anytime,” he breathed.

11. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    15. Blue
    “We should talk.”

Tahiri looked up from her holopad to see him standing in the doorway. She gestured towards the chair beside her bed.

Anakin stepped inside, pausing to consider the seat before changing direction. Instead he headed straight for her.

Her eyes widend when she read the intention in his ice blue gaze, and gasped as his lips crashed down upon her own.

She moaned as his hands gripped her shoulders, shifting her to his lap.

When he pulled back he grinned at her dazed expression, “I need you to understand just how much I haven’t changed my mind.”

Yes I updated 3x today, I am falling back in love with these two. They really are addicting! [face_blush]

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Totally fine with me. I like SQUEEING! :D :D leiamoody has returned/reposted and first time posted some great H/L. I am rediscovering their awesomeness too. [face_love]

13. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    16. Friendship

Anakin woke slowly. Glancing around he sighed when saw the blonde in bed beside his chair. A chair he had spent more nights keeping away her nightmares in then he cared to admit.

He watched the gentle rise and fall of her form, as his eyes caressed the soft curves of her face. She was changing before his very eyes and so were his thoughts and feelings towards her.

It troubled him.

Their friendship was special. He didn’t want to ruin that. She needed stability as she recovered from her shaping.

“Dummy,” she murmured, still asleep.

He snorted softly.

Someday.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  14. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    17. Enemies

Two blue apparitions stood unnoticed in the back of the room.

The taller of the two gritted his teeth in frustration as he watched his namesake explain the most kriffed up infiltration plan he had ever heard.

“He’s not going to make it out alive,” the apparition murmured. He glanced down at his companion his worry growing at the grim frown on Yoda’s face.

“Hmmm,” Yoda agreed. “too much to prove, fear of his name, to much in him still.”

Anakin Skywalker sighed, “He’s too much like me. I wish he could see that he is his own worst enemy.”

15. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    18. Lovers

“AHHH!” Tahiri cried out as her body slammed into the mat. Rolling over she threw her arm across her eyes.

Anakin was immediately at her side. His hands skimmed across her body as he carefully checked for damage.

Her head pounded and her body was bruised, but not nearly as much as her pride. She’d begged him not to go easy on her. She was a fool.

“You okay?” He asked as he finished.

“Not really, no.”

She peaked out from under her arm when he didn’t respond.

He was trying not to laugh.

“Want me to kiss it better?”

You guys have no idea how hard it is stop writing after 100 words. Oh well lots of plot bunnies for my muse. I hope you all are still enjoying this…you must be since so many are still checking in each day. [face_batting]

Also this was a hard one for me to write. I wanted to write something innocent, and fun, and flirty [face_love] and yet now that I look at it there is a subtext here that is anything but. :oops::p[face_laugh] Oh well.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL SQUEEEEE! It was flirty and yes the subtext was there all right. [face_mischief] Hence the SQUEE! ;) [:D]

17. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    19. Family

Family is a tricky thing. You can push them harder, farther, than anyone else anywhere, but if you push them to far you risk losing them forever.

Maybe.

I have no family. My parent’s died when I was too young to remember them, the only person who ever truly loved me is dead, and my poor choices have alienated just about anyone else who might have once cared for me.

Probably.

Family is something I want more than anything else in this galaxy and yet fear more than death itself.

Yet when someone reaches out their hand.

I still hope.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Amazing =D= and poignant! @};-

19. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    20. Strangers

She stared in the mirror. Her eyes looked strange and the scars on her forehead didn't help matters much either.
    Who is that she wondered feeling an ice cold terror begin to creep down her spine, she was frozen under its alien gaze.
    She tried to cry out but found herself unable to move.
    "Tahiri!" She could hear him pounding on the door outside desperate to get in.
    Just when she had given up hope the door slid open.
    Anakin rushed thru.
    Seeing her eyes in the mirror he stopped short.
    "You!"