main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A DRINKING PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sherazade, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherazade

sherazade Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Mos Eisley Cantina?

Obi-Wan sat at the bar sipping on a glass of non-alcoholic Ruby Bliel, waiting for a pilot that would take him to Naboo. He could see Qui-Gon smiling at him from a short distance. The ghost of Qui-Gon proud because Obi-Wan was three days sober.

?The transport is ready, sir,? came the young pilot who made a living transporting everybody throughout the galaxy.

?Thank you, young man?what is your name?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Darklighter, sir. Biggs Darklighter.?

?How long does it take to reach Naboo??

?We are 50 parsecs away?I have to pick up some supplies in a few Star Systems, so I believe we will be in Naboo in two days.?

Obi-Wan sighed?to him each passing day young Skywalker would be losing strength while in the presence of his dark father?

?Let?s go, then.?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?Is there more of this recording?? Luke asked Threepio.

R2D2 Beeped?

?What recording? The one you are carrying on your bastioned head!?

?Who is she? She is beautiful.?

?She is someone of great importance.

?Obi-Wan! Why would she be asking for him help?? Luke wondered.

?Oh, gods, what time is it?? Luke asked.

?18:30 sir.?

?Echuta! I?m freakin? late! See if you can fix the message. I got to go!?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?You are late!? Vader spat at his boy when he opened the hyperbaric chamber. ?You are to have a sample taken every day at 17:30 at the Med Center and I got a report that you didn?t go!?

?Take a sample?a?.the p? thing?? Luke replied.

?Are you mocking me?? Vader frowned.

?No, father?sorry. I was working on the droids?That place is worse than Uncle Owen?s garage??

?Stop! I didn?t call you to hear your squabbling tales.?

?Can I ask you a question??

?I don?t know, are you capable of asking a question?? Lord Vader responded sarcastically.

?May I ask a question, please father?? Luke pleaded, why did his father always have to mock him, anyway?

Vader pondered?Luke had a way in getting things from him which was beyond himself?he actually liked to be called ?father?? each moment was unique for him?

?Ask.?

?How long it will be for me to prove myself worthy of training??

?As long as it takes; I made a decision and you will not ask me again.?

?Yes, father.? Luke replied feeling defeated.

The comlink buzzed.

?Lord Vader?the results are negative.?

?Good work.?

?Go to your room. I left some datapads for you to study. You can?t be here without studying.?

?Child Galactic Services called you because I am not going to school??

Vader sighed. ?No?you must finish your high school education.?

Luke bowed and left. He found it amusing the Dark Lord talking to him about his schooling. He entered the room and looked at the subject matters?language, Galactic Arts, music, sports?he grabbed another datapad and smiled. ?Yes! I really want to study this!? Luke exclaimed as he saw one of the datapads titles, ?Shipbuilding and Maintenance.?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vader was pleased with Luke?s apparent progress. He was prompt to bring his ?daily sample? of proof that he had not been drinking. He made a few friends and while working cleaning the droids he started to get spare parts to test his home study guide?

His friend Stanley was a great helper. Specially because he works as a mechanic where Luke was ablet to get parts and help. Luke was finishing his project but he had to finish an important part and he didn?t want to leave the ship yet.

?Stanley, can you do me a favor??

?Anything for the son of Vader, sir.?

?Oh come on, stop that! I wonder if you are my friend because you are afraid of me or something.?

?No, Luke. You are a cool guy?but your father?he gives me the creeps?no offense.?

?He gives me the creeps too?well, can you go to the Med Center and pee for me.?

?Do what??

?All you have to do is go to this compartment; they call it take a sample?to make sure I have not been drinking.?

?Oh that?no problem.?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Obi-Wan arrived in Naboo and settled in a small hote

2. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    hey hi there

this is all priceless!

epi3

3. David_Skywalker01

David_Skywalker01 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2006
    Life lesson; Never ever let a friend pee into a cup for you. [face_laugh]

Great job and thanks for the PM! :cool:

4. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
  5. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
  6. sherazade

May 24, 2005
    A Drinking Problem

Chapter 10

Luke ran as fast as he could towards the Medical Center. The human doctor had just finished sending the report to Lord Vader. He knew that if his father learned of that deceit he would kill Stanley and he would have to live with the guilt. He had to think fast?his father was about to get the news of his alcoholic state and he would be in trouble. However, how could he lie to his father? He would know he was lying and the short time he was living with his father he knew that he had no forgiveness for lies.

He hailed Stanley on his comlink.

?Stan, it is me?take my ship for a test ride, just leave and only return when I call you.?

?Leave? Are you crazy, Luke? I am a mechanic I can?t just leave my post.?

?Trust me on that?if my father finds out ?about the Med Center??

?Oh, I will leave now!? Stanley?s voice was nervous and hurried.

Luke could feel his father?s anger parsecs away?this time he would suffer?his father would not forgive such deceit?he took R2D2 and Threepio and ran towards the hangar bay.

?Hey, what are you doing here?? the stormtrooper asked.

?You are going to let me pass?? Luke said in a low voice, waving his hand.

?Go ahead?? the stormtrooper felt a little dizzy.

Luke and the droids entered a Lambda class shuttle.

?Let?s get out of here. I am going back home!?

Luke launched the shuttle into hyperspace?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vader was still infuriated when he read the results of the drug test:

1.2 Alcoholic content?

He suddenly felt a disturbance in the Force?His son?s force presence was gone.

?Lord Vader! There was a stolen Lambda shuttle that reached hyperspace!? Lieutenant Corbin reported.

?Luke??
    ?Where was that shuttle going??

?We?ve traced to the Outer Rim Territories, milord.?

Vader was upset but appeased. Luke didn?t know that all imperial crafts had a homing beacon and it wouldn?t be difficult to trace the shuttle.

?Contact a Captain Solo.?

?Yes, milord,? the Lieutenant left immediately to comply to Lord Vader?s request.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Han Solo was heading towards the Death Star with the Princess.

?It surprises me that a Corellian would sell your soul for a position with the evil Empire,? Leia spoke with anger.

?Well your Highnesses?it pays for my drinks.?

?You are so low??

?Don?t you like to drink? I am sure you could use a drink right now.?

?I would never get intoxicated with the likes of you, Scruffy looking!?

?I am not scruffy looking? and I can?t drink until I get off. As soon as I drop you off at the Death Star I??

Comlink buzzed
    ?Captain Han Solo, do you copy?? Lieutenant Corbin made contact.

?Yes, this is Captain Solo.?

?Lord Vader, I am Lieutenant Corbin from the Devastador and Lord Vader requests your services, immediately.?

?I am on my way to the Death Star with??

?Please, Solo?you have to come! Skywalker escaped,? the Lieutenant sounded desperate

Han smirked. ?The kid??

?You must return, please?

?How about the Princess??

?Bring her along, just turn around. Lord Vader is very impatient.?

?I will comply, Solo out.?

Leia smiled as she observed the imperial Captain hastily changing the coordinates.

?Did Lord Vader pull your leash?? Leia asked sarcastically.

?Where did you learn to be so annoying?? Solo responded and continued to punch the new coordinates back to the Devastador.

?Probably the last hour I spent with a scoundrel like you.?

?Well your worshipfulness, I hate to say it, but you are going to enjoy my presence longer.?

Leia sighed and turned her face away. Han smirked as he sent the shuttle into hyperspace.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?Where are we going, master Luke??

?To a dust ball...? Luke replied.

?Sir, I am afraid that his vessel has higher dimensions and it will not fit into a dust ball.?

Luke laughed. ?Why do you have to take all so literally??

?I am just an interpreter, sir. I am not good at metaphors.?

?Why don?t you try to fix the m

7. sherazade

May 24, 2005
    Chapter 10

When Luke arrived in Tatooine he thought about the day, he discovered his dark father. The Dark Lord of the Sith entering the farm and snatching him away?He remembered also Obi-Wan?s drunken eyes?trying to vainly fight the mighty Sith.

Luke landed the shuttle in the outskirts to avoid scrutiny, after all this was a stolen Imperial shuttle.

?Where are we going, master Luke??

?Mos Eisley Cantina.?

?You mentioned you are going to find Obi-Wan Kenobi, are you sure that you will find him there?? Threepio asked.

?Well Threepio, where do you think you can find a drunk??

?I see your point, Master Luke.?

Luke, Threepio and R2D2 headed towards Mos Eisley.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?Lord Vader, where is the Princess?? Moff Tarkin?s holo-image appeared before the Dark Lord of the Sith.

?She is going to be taken to the Death Star soon.?

?Lord Vader, she has the Death Star plans and we must get a hold of it before the Alliance.?

?The plans will be soon in our hands,? Vader said and cut the transmission.

Vader pressed the comlink. ?General, contact Captain Solo and have him send to me an update of the pursuit.?

?Yes, milord.?

?I don?t want this!? Leia threw the ration bar at Han?s face.?

?Well your Highnesses, so you want to starve to death be my guest.?

Han picked up the ration bar and started eating. She turned her face away.

The comlink buzzed.

?This is Captain Solo.?

?Captain Solo, Lord Vader requests an update on your pursuit.?

?Tell him that I have the signal of the homing beacon,? Solo punched the coordinates of the source.

?Skywalker is on?Tatooine.?

?He also requested you to contact him immediately when you have Skywalker.?

?I sure will, Solo out.? Han cut the transmission.

?Well your worship, we will be arriving in Tatooine soon, meanwhile you should enjoy the sound of your growling stomach.?

Leia frowned and once more tried to ignore the Imperial Captain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?We don?t serve his kind here!? the bartender yelled at Luke.

?What??

?Your droids, we don?t want them here.?

Luke turned to Threepio. ?It is better for you both to wait outside; we don?t want to attract attention.?

Luke wasn?t aware that he was already on the information data for the bounty hunters of the galaxy. Lord Vader didn?t waste time when he sent Han Solo to hunt for Luke he also sent the bounty hunters to secure his son and deliver to the imperial Captain, and Mos Eisley Cantina was a hive for scum and villainy?.

?Well, your highness, let?s go,? Han ordered as he took the cuffs off the Princess.

?I am staying right here! I am not going anywhere.?

Han set the blaster for stun and shot the Princess.

?Sleep tight, your highnesses.? Han picked up the unconscious Princess and took and settled her on the side, he took his jacket and propped as a pillow, gently placing her head over his jacket.

?Sorry Princess, I can?t let you go?? Han spoke. He gently caressed her hair and suddenly he got up and turned away. He stopped and looked back then sighed.

?I better take her away soon?or I will be in trouble?
    Luke missed his aunt and uncle but he could not go back to the farm. It would be a great risk and he feared that if his father found him he would retaliate against the Lars? family and he wouldn?t be able to forgive himself.

He returned to the ship with the knowledge that old Ben Kenobi had left the planet. He asked a few questions and happy that at least all interviewed had been weak-minded, as he was able to erase the inquiry from their minds?

?Where could he be?? Luke asked Threepio.

?I am sorry that I cannot be of any help on this issue, Master Luke.?

?That?s all right, Threepio. I was just saying?well I need to take R2 to him, so I need to know where he is??

?I see your point, Master Luke.?

?Well, Threepio, let?s go to Anchorhead tomorrow, I am kind of tired.?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Han Solo followed the signal of the homing

8. sherazade

May 24, 2005
    Correction: This is Chapter 12

The continuing story...

Previous disclaimer applies: Not mine...

Luke was bringing supplies to his shuttle with the help of Threepio.

Han observed the young boy from a distance.

?Don?t worry, Threepio. We are going to get R2 back. I had to send it to Obi-Wan and I hope he can retrieve the message.

?I am so used with that droid, master,? Threepio?s voice sounded sad.

?He will be all right, now could you bring me the toolbox??

?Yes, master Luke.?

Threepio walked towards the other side of the shuttle to retrieve the box of tools when suddenly startled by an imperial Captain.

?Hello goldenrod,? Han said before sending blaster bolts towards Threepio?s chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan was meditating. He was shaking from his non-alcoholic state but the cravings were torturing him but he used the Force to remain truthful to his vow: To be alcohol free?

?You haven?t said anything in the last meetings, Obi-Wan,? Qui-Gon specter said.

?What is there to say? That I am a failure? I already know that.?

?No, Obi-Wan. You are not a failure.?

?Look at Anakin. I left him to die, burning and he became what he became?because of me.?

?Anakin has chosen his own path, Obi-Wan. The choice was given to him since childhood. Even his own mother told him that. He and only himself could make a choice of what path to follow. He chose to become a Sith Lord.?

?But master, if he is the Chosen One how can he bring balance to the Force and destroy the Sith if he is a Sith??

?The ways of the Force are nor easily interpreted, my old padawan?I sense that Anakin will still find his way,?

?I don?t know master, I hope you are right,? Obi-Wan closed his eyes and returned to his meditation.

?Threepio! Threepio! Where are you?? Luke walked around the ship to look for the protocol droid. He saw Threepio?s right arm on the ground and picked up. ?Oh, no?I have a bad feeling about this,? he said to himself. He took his blaster when he saw Threepio in pieces on the ground.

?Blast it!? Luke shouted as he slowly leaned to the ground and started picking up Threepio?s pieces.

?Hello, kid!? Han said before stunning the startled youth.

Biggs Darklighter piloted his ship with two passengers. One was a merchant from Coruscant and another was a tourist from Alderaan. He took the passengers to their destination and set the course to Naboo. He remembered that old hermit was to an important meeting, but he couldn?t quite remember exactly the location of the meeting.

?Where was it?? he was saying to himself.

?Lake something?oh, I will find out.?

Han placed Luke into cuffs. He couldn?t fail Lord Vader. He knew that there would be no second chance if he had. He also placed the pieces of the protocol droid by Luke?s side and set the course to the Star Destroyer.

The Imperial captain left both unconscious captives on the back of the ship and he set the course to the Star Destroyer.

He punched the control to go into hyperspace but it failed.

He opened the communications. ?This is Captain Solo, do you copy??

?Lieutenant Corbin, Devastator.?

?I need to talk to Captain Piett,? Solo replied.

?Just a moment, Captain.?

After a few seconds Piett replied. ?This is Captain Piett, what is it, Captain Solo??

?I am requesting assistance for maintenance. My hyperspace drive is malfunctioning.?

?Send us your coordinates, Solo.?

Han sent the coordinates.

?I will relay your message to Lord Vader and inform you, Piett out.?

Stanley was hungry. It had been two days since Luke told him to leave the Star Destroyer and he run out of credits. He walked through streets of Coruscant w

9. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next post,

10. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Hey hi there.

Good stuff

Keep it coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.