main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Dubious Sort of Date - OC / Han

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Plot bunnies come from strange places. Remember last week when the "latest news" column mentioned you could bid on a dinner date with Harrison Ford for charity? My twisted brain came up with this viggie -

----------------

2. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    So here I am all dressed up in my finest (translate this to: uncomfortable) clothes, and having to smile and make small talk for the next two hours - all because of some endangered tree-toads on Naboo and some brain-dead idiots on the other side of the galaxy that can?t stop shooting at each other.

And do you want to know what?s the very worst part of this ?date?? The high bidder (twenty-three thousand! For ONE meal! Are tree-toads really worth that kind of money?) was some pompous old rich guy. Got that? Guy, as in male. So I, Han Solo, have to go out on a ?date? with a MAN! Oh, the indignities that I suffer for love. But next time, she can con her brother into taking her place.

Hilarious!!! [face_laugh]

=D=

4. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Poor Han. Great viggie, PT!

5. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    LOL! Hilarious, Mary! I wonder if a guy will win the dinner date with Harrison? :p

6. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
  7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Ah, gotta love those plot bunnies from left field. Funny stuff. Poor Han.

8. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    LOL! omg that was great!

Another political crisis comes up, and who has to step up and save the day? Well, besides Leia stopping that war, I mean. ME! Good old Han.

That was just priceless. 100% Han Solo. I can totally see a big war being an afterthought to him. Like "Yeah I had to wait TEN MINUTES in line for coffee. Why? oh some guy behind the counter had a heart attack or something. They forgot the whipped cream too."

9. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Hilarious! I really feel sorry for both guys ;)

What could I say? No? I don?t want to eat dinner with the infamous General Han Solo? Well, I didn?t want to, but that wouldn?t exactly put me and my company in the President?s good graces, if you know what I mean.

:D Everything has it's prize so to say, hasn't it! Especially when it comes to business....;)

cheers,

VeryBusy

10. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    [face_laugh] Hilarious! [face_laugh] Excellent viggie! =D=

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh poor Han!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

But at least he's keeping Leia happy.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    ccp- :D Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64 - Thank you! :)

amidalachick - And thank you, too! :D

Jedi-2B- I wonder if a guy will win the dinner date with Harrison? - LOL! My guess it would be two people, but who knows? ;)

jasa- Thanks! :)

RebelMom- Ah, gotta love those plot bunnies from left field- I told Michele this plot bunny was nipping at my heels, and the only way I could make it go away was to feed it a little carrot! :p

RogueSticks- I can totally see a big war being an afterthought to him. Like "Yeah I had to wait TEN MINUTES in line for coffee. Why? oh some guy behind the counter had a heart attack or something. They forgot the whipped cream too." - LOL! So true! I was actually pondering how to get Han into this situation, and I knew he wouldn't be the sort to voluntarily help those tree-toads! [face_laugh]

verybusy- I really feel sorry for both guys - Me, too! I can't imagine there will be sparkling dinner conversation in this situation, just lots of coughing and silence. :p

Darth Muis - Thank you! Glad you liked it! :D

KELIA- But at least he's keeping Leia happy. - I'm sure that's exactly what Han was thinking... two hours of being unhappy during a dinner, or two days of getting a cold shoulder from his wife! :eek: He picked the lesser of the two evils. [face_devil]

13. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Leia ain't the batting sort...

He does know his wife!

[face_laugh]

14. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Chewie-Fan- Oops! I missed your response! Yes, Han knows Leia quite well. Thanks for reading. :)

15. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Poor Han, has to go on a "date" with a guy! I guess it was that, or face Leia's wrath. I agree, next time, she should ask Luke, he'd probably have more fun! Well done, PT!

16. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1- LOL! Or at least Luke could amuse himself by using the Force to make the guy spill his food on his shirt. ;) And I'm sure Luke would be more polite than Han, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.