main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars A Duel With Me (RPF practise)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Unlimited_Muscle, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Darth_Unlimited_Muscle Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2013
    Hello, earticans.
    Main reason for this game is for me to learn how to play, without "spoiling" other games. Like a practise...

-GAME BACKROUND-

I am Darth Unlimited-Muscle, a very hated Sith Lord, silent, but a pure criminal, a man, or better "entity", after merging with an alien symbiote granting me superhuman strengths, being the one also to show me the path to the Dark Side. Even my "best friends" would rather see me dead on the floor in front of them. Until now, only a few Jedi's have dared to stand up against me in a duel...
    My best company is my sister, a Dark Lady, called "Darth Skeleton" (Character already occupied by TheDarkLordess), my current apprentice, one of the best fighters I have ever seen, even though I am tough with her, to prepare her for a secret mission against the Jedi's.
    However, my evil plans and my criminal record is going to bring me face to face with justice, when some Jedi secretely invade my ship.

-PLOT-

I walk in the corridors of my ship, Shadow-Cruiser, with my apprentice Darth Skeleton, teaching her some basic elements of using the Dark Force to weak minds...until, when reaching my personal quarters, i face the determination of some Jedi to bring me to justice. Not realising if it is an invasion or not (meaning that one or two players (Jedi) may come in the game later), the battle begins.(i expect some epic speech before it. Make up some of my crimes for example)

What i have in mind is an epic (more or less) battle scene battling one or more jedi with my apprentice. The outcome should be after some time, even after me losing a few limbs ( ;) ) winning the battle, so that you can see what happens next between the two sith lords... No more spoilers!!!O:)

-BATTLE-

The battle takes place in an empty room inside a ship.
    There will be two Sith Lords and at least one opposing Jedi.
    Players who want to join Jedis can send me a pm or post a character sheet (form below) to accept it.

-RULES-

1) Please obey the general rules of this forum!
    2) Be gentle to everyone.
    3)To me, too. I have no bad intentions and being new to something is temporary, so I should learn quite fast the process of playing such games!
    4)There will be only two sith lords. Jedi can outnumber the sith but be careful, the match has to stop sometime (sith win no matter) so dont keep coming all the time!:D:D
    5)Character sheet has a special form, which is displayed below. Please keep things simple but interesting.
    6)There wont be battle only. Speech is very important and can change things in the game.
    7)To be fair, the game must be played like a turn-based one. You cant manipulate other characters except yours and the action should kept to a few moves only. Only speech and descriptions can be as long as you want!! [face_coffee]

-CHARACTER SHEET FORM-

Name:
    Photo: (veeeery optional!!!)
    Race:
    Appearance/Clothes:
    Personality:
    Side of the force: (Light Side Jedi for everyone!)
    Weapons: (fists and lightsabers only!!)
    Bio: (a few things about yourself, could be anything you like from appearance to traits and music!)
    Strong point: (physical or mental ->will help in game being more interesting)
    Weak point: (<<>>)
    Force Powers:
    Skills: (strength? stealth? ...you decide)

-DARTH UNLIMITED-MUSCLE CHARACTER SHEET (GM) -

Name: Darth Unlimited-Muscle
    Photo: my avatar
    Race: Was human once
    Appearance/Clothes: Dark custom robes, muscular arms visible, big hood, face distorted, wears a mask resembling a skull, eyes are purple (wtf?[:D])
    Personality: Silent, Cold, But clearly something bothers him from the past...a lost love maybe...
    Side of the force: Dark Side
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber
    Bio: He was a human, a Jedi, not the best but had potential. Hed had great weightlifting skills but still a sensitive man. He was hurt once by a person he loved, and then he became too closed to himself, too absorbed by depression...until a "gift from above", an alien symbiote granted him power and knowledge, a new path to follow in the darkness... Then he led a reckless life, commiting crimes against inoccent people, killing without reason, deceiving people, keeping everything for himself....
    Strong point: Physical Strength (muscular), no remorse
    Weak point: silent person, not good at speeches, he was hurted by someone in the past, a woman, he is too weak to follow his heart so he follows his lightsaber. Lighsaber skill is slow but pretty brutal.
    Force Powers: Force Insanity
    Supernatural skills: He is possesed by a symbiote (but wont take part in the game with any powers)

LAST NOTES

Respect the fixed storyline and the story backround but let the fun begin! What's important: dont be afraid to be creative, to talk, that's what we want!!

TheDarkLordess likes this.
  2. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
    (GM approved)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Darth Skeleton
    Race: Human
    Appearance/Clothes: Black (long) hair with red and platinum highlights, dark-colored eyes that occasionally turn yellow or red, wearing a tight black sith robe and a few piercings ( :D )
    Personality: Rebellious and seemingly evil/cold but (deep inside) believes in justice. Haunted by an unpleasant past.
    Side of the Force: Dark Side
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber
    Bio: After abandoning her homeworld, she was trained as a Jedi until she fell to the Dark Side and became the apprentice of her already tempted brother.
    Strong point: Quick reflexes, mental strength
    Weak point: Not very muscular. Sometimes irresponsible and not very wise. May show remorse.
    Force Powers: Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Horror, Force Push, Lightsaber Throw
    Skills: Lightsaber wielding, intelligence(not wisdom)

(I think that's all) :p

3. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Cool! (and approved of course) Now let's see who dares challenge the sith lords!!

TheDarkLordess likes this.
  4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Hello there, welcome to the RPF.

You know we have the RPF Lightsaber Combat Thread, right? Where you can practice your lightsabre-based technique?

5. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    OOC: Dont be deceived by the name of the thread friend. This is a whole new RPF game, with a particular scenario and set up. It's a practise (for me) in playing these games, in my lightsaber skills :cool:
    That's why it is a different game, and i didnt post there!

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Actually, RPing practice, specifically lightsaber skills, is kind of exactly what the RPF Lightsaber Combat Thread is all about.