main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Dying Love~ An Obi-wan/P and V-A/P Romance~ Post-ROTS~ An update finally! 11/15/07 sry bout delay

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinLuver, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

Your writing is staggering!!!!!! I am amazed at the way you have described such a complicated situation, so flawlessly. You should be very proud of these last few posts, because I am proud for you!!!! =D= [:D]

I don't want you have in store for us, I am anxiously awaiting another update. Anyone who is not reading this, is missing out on a work of class!

2. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    Unbelieveable! Vader/Anakin is so in love with her that he is willing to live with her love, even though it isn't real. I wonder what will happen when Obi-Wan finds out? Very good story and can't wait for the next update!

3. hal2010

hal2010 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2006
    Great story! Is this going to have a Anakin/Padme ending? I hope she'll get back to normal, then love Anakin on her own.;)

-Hailey

4. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    AnakinLuver do you know that you're actually killing me?

This amazing story is complex in a way of good and bad. V(A)/P being mushy sounds so good and of course, escpecially in a relationship out of love which is good you know it's just love but then there's this amazing way of you displaying right now how Padmé's just...converted and has this fake, artificial love for him and it's so awful and so bad and you keep that in mind all the time and makes it harsh and cruel.

And you know in some way it's comprehensible in Vader's ideal, from Vader's point. He has always longed for her and only her, and now she is with Obi-Wan, his former Master. It's like you're best friend stealing the boy you like. And he now is like, I have the power- I am Emperor and she will belong to me whether she likes or not. Which cruel but in some way comprehensible.

But I'm also thinking that somewhere he gotta regret his actions and feels guilty towards Padmé. Maybe not yet but it's just that feeling you know that later he will get those feelings and the thought is based on the fact that, as Vader he obviously allows Anakin to come forward more and more. Too often as he actually likes which can make him completely Vader again too if he becomes angry with himself for letting Anakin coming through that often.

I just love this really:D Amazing how you already displayed Padmé's change, very sudden and that's why I think very good aswell. Wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more! Thanks for the pm![:D]

5. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    randomangel22 wow so padme's been brainwashed yikes and now she loves anakin (well duh!)

yup... deeply brainwashed... yah, she loves him entirely...

but i'm worried about obi-wan and what he'll think when they're found out

[face_whistling] you'll find out in a little while...;)

but can't wait for the next chapter

It is almost done and rather long...

great job!!!

Thanx!

Star_Angel Hmm, I wonder how long it will take before Vaderkin will start feeling guilty for what he?s doing.

*whistles innocently*

But as much as I loved the mush, I know that it is wrong, I just fear who will be the one suffering from it

I know what you mean... The must is very easy to write, but I know the suffering will come later...

Well, amazing update , I loved it and thanks for the pm

Luv ya Star and u deserve that PM for being such a loyal fan!

Oh, and I think that you forgot some ?o? in loving a few times, or maybe it was just me, that?s not impossible

[face_laugh] I know, but I was in a little rush to post it...

anakin_luver it's like giving someone love potion and knowing their love is fake but not caring anyway...it's so sad really. i pity Vader right now

intriguing thought, Crystal... Love it!! yah, Vader isn't the greatest right now...:(

some major emotions are going to tumble forward at Varykino i'm guessing

[face_whistling]

can't wait. great chapter Rachel

Thanks! The next post is almost done!

rb657062 Ohh..is she long gone!

Adios Senator!!!

Yep, the medicine certainly did its stuff, but who wants to bet the effect is only temporary? (I do!)

[face_whistling]

I'm also happy that Anakin can be happy for a bit.

I can say you're a first for that...

I hope you update again soon.

It's a coming!

Thank's for replying!

Lieutenant_Jaina Wow. That was unexpected! Lovely still though

Thank you so much![face_love]

Amidala66 i absolutely loved it. the mush, vader in a towel...

yup... every story needs Vaderkin in a towel...=P~

you should pm Handmaiden Veme about the towel scene. she loves ani/vader in towels.

Should I really?:confused:

you are a good storyteller!!

*blushes* Thanks so much!

iLoveAnakin7 LOL this is so cute. I like that she has been brainwashed. It makes for an interesting premise.

Hee...:D Cute you say?

Then we can see what they both really feel. I think at times her real feelings for Obi will probably come back to her, because you know, even science cannot mask true love forever LOL.

Maybe... you're a real theorizer...

I'm sure Anakin will make a few guest appearances too

[face_shhh] hopefully...

Thanks for replying, Dee!!![:D]

FitJedi Oh lovely, I do hope Anakin will make a re-appearance more often once they get back to the lake country.

Maybe? Maybe not? I'm not sure...[face_mischief] Thanks for commenting!

Anakin_Heartbreaker Your writing is staggering!!!!!! I am amazed at the way you have described such a complicated situation, so flawlessly. You should be very proud of these last few posts, because I am proud for you!!!!

*wipes away tears* Gawd AH!!! You're trying to kill me with shock aren't you? I can't believe this wonderful comment you gave me.. I mean really... I just write and you think it's perfect!! Gawd, I love you AH!!![face_love] :* [:D]

I don't want you have in store for us, I am anxiously awaiting another update.

Don't worry it's coming...

Anyone who is not reading this, is missing out on a work of class!

*Wipes away new batch of tears*

penpadme Unbelieveable! Vader/Anakin is so in love with her that he is willing to live with her love, even though it isn't real.

Yup... pretty sad, eh?

I

6. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Padme walked to the verdana like she had many times before, her eyes showing a quenching for the benevolent, lvoing arms of her lover to wrap around her diminuitive forme. Something was different, though, odd.

I truly loved this part!!

7. AnakinLuver

Feb 13, 2006
    bmwgurl17 I'm glad you liked that part! Thanks for replying!

I've updated the PM list so if you would like to be taken off, give a shout!

Princess_Elisabeth
    Star_Angel
    Sara_Kenobi
    iLoveAnakin7
    Amidala66
    bmwgurl17
    __Sithspawn__
    anakin_luver
    Anakins-girl
    penpadme
    hal2010
    Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Lieutenant_Jaina
    randomangel22
    Kelli_LB
    rb657062
    TnTornado

Time for the next post!

A Dying Love

Chapter Seven: Varykino Once Again

Padme happily pranced down the corridor to the master bedroom in the retreat, humming a Nubian folktune, smiling ear to ear. Today was a special day, one of a new life with her future husband, Anakin. They had decided to marry one another right away once they arrived at the Lake Retreat.

The Senator of Naboo jumped into the closet, furiously looking for the wedding gown she had placed there many years ago from the prying eyes of her mother and Sola. They nagged her constantly on when she was to wed and now they would hush about it. Even though she was going to marry Ani in secret, her family would know in time.

"Ah-ha!" she shrieked as she fingered the gown softly. Nubian jewels layered the white dress, giving it a sparkling shimmer in the sunlight like the actual oceans of Naboo. The veil was no different.

She spotted a bouquet of red Nubian roes on the end table. Padme grabbed them gently, closed her eyes, and breathed the sweet fragrance deeply. A smile lit her face. They were beautiful. Her eyes spotted a card on the nightstand. She grabbed it.

My heart is now complete,
    with you in my arms.
    Tender kisses tear open my soul,
    but yet again you fill it whole.
    I love you deeply,
    it's true.
    I'd give up my entire life as a jedi
    just to be with you.
    You're mine
    and I'm yours, Padme. I love you.

Obi-wan.

Padme furrowed her eyebrows, confused with this article of writing. She didn't even know who this 'Obi-wan' was.

Padme... a masculine voice seeped into her thoughts. A sudden force immensely agonized her heart as her breathing became short, raspy gasps of air. Tears attacked her eyes from the pain she was experiencing. The Senator became dizzy and fell to the floor, clutching the nearest solid item for support. padme closed her eyes, begging helplessly for the torture to elude her heart. Her breathing returned to a normal pace as the agony subside, but left its scars for the future.

"Padme?" she heard Anakin call. Padme threw the card hurriedly into the trash and picked herself up with a reserve of strength.

"I'm getting dressed, Ani! You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding!" She yelled, faking a joking laugh.

"I'm being denied your beautiful face?" he asked sadly, "That's not very nice, Angel."

"It's tradition!" She sternly replied, while she slipped off her simple cloak and underdress.

"Okay..." Anakin said hesitantly as Padme heard his footsteps get father away down the hall. She sighed, relieved he didn't suspect anything; she hoped he didn't anyways.

Padme slipped on the ivory gown and secured the veil in her hair. Her eyes met herself in the mirror across the room. She hoped Anakin would love it; she knew he would love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anakin waited anxiously for his future wife. The holy man had arrived five minutes ago and Padme wasn't there yet. He started to pace frantically, realizing that his intuitions about her suspicious behavior were true. Suddenly, Anakin halted, now basking in the warm glow of her Force signature. He slowly turned to set his sky blue orbs upon her beauty. His breathing was literally obliterated.

"Come on, Ani..." Padme innocently smirked as her hand slipped into his. He sighed to let the air fill his lungs with her sweet fragrance. Hypnotized, Anakin obediently followed the white form in front of him.

"You're so beautiful, Angel..." Anakin sighed, as heavenly light shined on the couple between the Nubian Juniper trees.

"Save it for later," Padme winked devishily, as th

8. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Well, at least there is a part of good in him, I just hope that he will listen to the voice and save Padmé, yes, I did write save, because well, I think that you know what I mean.

But that card from Obi-Wan was really romantic[face_love], oh, you know, I?m really hoping for Obidala in this, because well, I don?t like Vader and I agree with that voice.

Amazing update as always Rachel=D= and thanks for the pm[:D].

9. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Wow, the only thing to say is...awwwwwwwwwwww. =)

10. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    whoa padme's majorly brainwashed beyond reason that she doesn't even remember obi-wan [face_worried] :eek:!!! i'm glad that anakin's making vader feel guilty over what he did to the younglings b/c he needs to understand that what he did was stupid and wrong [face_shame_on_you]!!

11. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    i don't think obi will be too happy in the next chappie.

nice job on this chapter.

12. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh ****! Obi-Wan finds out next?! It's going to hit the fan I can't wait to see his reaction to all of this! Will he come to rescue Padme? Of course if he tries that will only unleash the Vader we all know and love, and maybe Padme will start to remember again???? maybe...LOL Sorry I'm running off at the mouth. Excellent chapter as always and beautiful little wedding they had yes. A few moments of peace amongst the angst.

:D

13. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh very interesting once again, Anakin is feeling a little remorse for what he did back at the temple. We'll have to see where this leads to.

14. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Oooh Great post!!

Oow Obi-Wan's card was really sweet:)

She didn't even know who this 'Obi-wan' was.

:eek: This is really awful for her.

Padme... a masculine voice seeped into her thoughts. A sudden force immensely agonized her heart as her breathing became short, raspy gasps of air. Tears attacked her eyes from the pain she was experiencing. The Senator became dizzy and fell to the floor, clutching the nearest solid item for support. padme closed her eyes, begging helplessly for the torture to elude her heart. Her breathing returned to a normal pace as the agony subside, but left its scars for the future.

:_| Ow my goodness! Poor Padmé! She's just suffering physically from what Vader did to her. Only to make him love her. If he would've seen this, he would have known it was wrong to do that...

I knew he would begin to doubt. I knew Anakin would come back. I love how you did that, also with the names changes.

Oh my oh my the Holonet is going to publish those pictures and then Obi-Wan is going to see it and going to freak out; he'll search for Anakin and will angry no furious with him and probably with Padmé aswell or he finds out she's 'changed' and understands that but is even more furious with Anakin. Vader.

Or something like that:D

I'm not the author here, I was just getting ahead myself. I'm sorry.[face_blush]

Rachel this was an amazing update! Thanks for the pm and I can't wait for more![:D]

15. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    he seems to be going through a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder. :p

but seriously, it's shocking to know that some people out there don't care if the person they love, loves them back SINCERELY, they'll just take any sort of love...once again, very pitiful. :( they have my sympathies (most definitely Vader).

now my question is whether or not Vader is "LETTING" Anakin come out while he is with Padme, or if Anakin is TAKING OVER. hmmmm... ;)

wonderful update Rachel! and ahhhhhh! they're married...what the heck will Obi think? :(

16. penpadme

Jul 12, 2006
    Poor Padme. Her previous memories are trying to break through it seems. The card from Obi-Wan only dredged it up. I feel so bad for her. Although I am a Anakin/Vader girl at heart, I hate seeing Padme tortured this way. At least there is still some good lying within Anakin and that he is showing some signs of remorse for his actions. Poor Obi-Wan, he is going to find out in the most awful way also that his beloved married Vader. This is getting so good and I can't wait for more!

17. AnakinLuver

Feb 13, 2006
    Star_Angel Well, at least there is a part of good in him, I just hope that he will listen to the voice and save Padmé,

Just a teensy, weensy bit of good in him... at the moment, he's trying 'not' to listen to it...:( More of that *voice* will come out in later chapters...

yes, I did write save, because well, I think that you know what I mean.

Don't worry... I do, Star...;)

But that card from Obi-Wan was really romantic

I'm glad you do since well... Let's just say it is very hard to write Obidala...8-}

oh, you know, I?m really hoping for Obidala in this, because well, I don?t like Vader and I agree with that voice.

We'll see about that...

Amazing update as always Rachel and thanks for the pm

Thanks so much![:D]

bmwgurl17 Wow, the only thing to say is...awwwwwwwwwwww. =)

I'm glad you loved the mix of romances there!:)

randomgirl22 whoa padme's majorly brainwashed beyond reason that she doesn't even remember obi-wan

Yup... majorly...

i'm glad that anakin's making vader feel guilty over what he did to the younglings b/c he needs to understand that what he did was stupid and wrong

You'll see about that soon... Thanks for reading![face_batting]

Amidala66 i don't think obi will be too happy in the next chappie

I guess not...[face_worried]

nice job on this chapter.

Thanks much...:*

iLoveAnakin7 Oh ****! Obi-Wan finds out next?!

I wonder what those stars mean, but Dee, I get the jist... lmao... he sure finds out...;)

It's going to hit the fan I can't wait to see his reaction to all of this! Will he come to rescue Padme? Of course if he tries that will only unleash the Vader we all know and love, and maybe Padme will start to remember again????

You're rambling again!:p but you will find out soon...

maybe...LOL Sorry I'm running off at the mouth.

Yeah... again! JK![face_laugh]

Excellent chapter as always and beautiful little wedding they had yes. A few moments of peace amongst the angst.

Thanks Dee. I thought I'd give you guys a break after a full string of angst again.[face_mischief]

FitJedi Oh very interesting once again, Anakin is feeling a little remorse for what he did back at the temple. We'll have to see where this leads to.

Interesting? Yes... It will lead somewhere alright... Thanks for reading!:D

Princess_Elisabeth Oooh Great post!!

Thanks...

Oow Obi-Wan's card was really sweet

Took a little thinking, but I got it down.:cool:

She didn't even know who this 'Obi-wan' was.r.

This is really awful for her

Yes it is.

Ow my goodness! Poor Padmé! She's just suffering physically from what Vader did to her. Only to make him love her. If he would've seen this, he would have known it was wrong to do that...

Maybe he would've, but now... we will never know...

I knew he would begin to doubt. I knew Anakin would come back. I love how you did that, also with the names changes.

Thanks... I'm glad you thought so... It was a personality battle...

Oh my oh my the Holonet is going to publish those pictures and then Obi-Wan is going to see it and going to freak out; he'll search for Anakin and will angry no furious with him and probably with Padmé aswell or he finds out she's 'changed' and understands that but is even more furious with Anakin. Vader.

Or something like that

Yes, they are, but will Obi-wan do what you predict? Only time will tell...

I'm not the author here, I was just getting ahead myself. I'm sorry.

I love your little schpeels like that... gives me ideas...

Rachel this was an amazing update! Thanks for the pm and I can't wait for more!

Thanks so much Lizzy!

anakin_luver he seems to be going through a severe case of Mul

18. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Another wonderful post. There is an internal conflict growing within Anakin/Vader, it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

And Obi-Wan finding out, will be something I don't want to miss!

19. AnakinLuver

Feb 13, 2006
    Anakin_Heartbreaker Another wonderful post. There is an internal conflict growing within Anakin/Vader, it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

Thanks so much. It is interesting...

And Obi-Wan finding out, will be something I don't want to miss!

Yeah, but I couldn't fit it into this post... lol... you'll have to wait...

Here's a post guys. I know it isn't that long, but I thought this would tie you over until I get some more time to write.

A Dying Love

Chapter Eight: Seeing the Truth

Obi-wan had been feeling miserable for more than two days now. He didn't have the slightest clue what was plaguing his system. A small incling told him Padme was dead and that he was feeling the efects of it, but Obi-wan couldn't believe it, he wouldn't.

The feeling often left him distressed, unable to get any sleep, and less than a step's way from utter exhaustion. Whenever his thoughts drifted to Padme, anything about his love, a deadening shiver ran through his skin, keeping his senses on full alert. A few days a week, the old Jedi Master was so disoriented, meditation only left him in a partial calmness, unlike a few months ago, when a simple closing of his eyes would center the restlessness he had held.

Obi-wan was laying awake, the last drop of cold prespiration drying on his forehead from the horrifying reaccuring dream that flashed before his eyes once again. Sleep would not welcome him this late early morning. The two suns would arise in a few minutes, sunlight shining into his sandy home. Since Obi-wan had no speeder or any kind of transport faster than his own legs, marching to Anchorhead seemed plausible. He rolled out of bed into the 'fresher.

Saddened, dull blue eyes met him in the mirror. A more wrinkled, distressed look stared back at Obi-wan. The frown was becoming more noticeable, pulling on his lips. He was not the Jedi or Negotiator people admired him for any longer. A man stood before him. One full of despair and heartbreak. Obi-wan would never be the same. He dressed himself all the same, put on his cloak, and marched out into the desert, a local cantina awaiting him.

~~~~~~~~~

The early morning never attracted many visitors to the local Tatooine outpost. No one paid attention to anything. A perfect place for crime, yet a hideout for those who don't want to be seen.

"The perfect place," he huffed as his strides took him through the main street, "but it isn't the perfect place." Obi-wan sadly looked out of the corner of his eye at a little boy sitting at the side of the street, shivering from the remaining night air. The former Jedi stopped and looked at the child, struck by a resemblance.

"Blonde air, blue eyes, small stature," Obi-wan remarked, "but of course, a big heart." The small child stared up at Obi-wan, hollowness marking his face.

"Please, sir..." he chattered, "Anything to spare?" Obi-wan smiled lightly and took out some money. He removed his cloak and held out his hand with the money. The boy's eyes lit up.

"Thank you, mista!" the boy breathed happily. Obi-wan nodded and walked towards the cantina. He only sighed at himself, knowing even a simple act of mercy wouldn't help his own heart.

Obi-wan strolled to the bar and took a seat, patiently waiting for the bartender to pour him a drink. His eyes widenedin horrored disbelief at the Holonews.

I'm sorry about the shortness and cliffhanger, but I had no choice. lol...

Rachel Rose@};-

20. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, poor Obi but what was on those holonews? Oh, I can?t wait until I get to read more. Wonderful update and the best of luck with DRL, I know what a pain it can be.

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    No need to apologize about the post being short, the quality was impeccable, and that is what matters.

Loved the way you portrayed Obi-Wan's anguish. :)

Looking forward to more.

22. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    guess what's coming next... [face_mischief]

23. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Great chapter, I'm so glad that you posted. Very good job with Obi-Wan's POV. I can't wait until the next chapter.

24. penpadme

Jul 12, 2006
    Poor Obi-Wan, he is suffering so. I wonder what he saw on the Holo-news? I'm thinking Anakin and Padme and the announcement of their nuptuals? I know DRL can be a pain,so update when you can!

25. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Glad to see you back :)!!!

Poor Obi-Wan so heartbroken and what a horrible way to find out by watching in on the news :(.

I hope he'll be ok [face_worried]...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.