main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A familiar face in Star Wars Insider #84...

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Make sure you check out the Holonet News section of the new Insider. You should see a familiar face. :)

If you don't have your Insider yet, it should arrive soon. It will hit newsstands next week! This issue, besides the aforementioned spectacular feature, also has 3 spiffy different covers. Subscribers get one random cover out of the three, and all three will be available at newsstands. I got #1, and plan on picking up the other two if I can find them!

2. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    For those of you that don't get the Insider, the artwork I'm referring to can be seen here. :D

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Joe Corroney's from Boston? I didn't know that. Interesting...

4. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    Grads I saw it in the store at blockbuster... I dont know why my copy didnt show up ... sub expired maybe ????

eep !!!!

5. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Barriss - Joe's actually from Ohio, which is where I'm originally from as well. We met at a convention in Ohio nearly 2 years ago now, and again 6 months later at Empire Fan Fest in NJ. :)

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Go JOE! GO JOE!!

That's awesome. Nice job again. lol It is kinda cool showing people I know that edition. I can say... I know him, we've meet. ;) He's a great guy. Plus I have his work hanging in my house. It is VERY sweet. Keep up the GREAT work Joe.

SeeYa!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.