main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A family of Bounty Hunters: The shaken fondation of the Fetts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by General_Xenon, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Xenon

General_Xenon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: This is My first RPG, I hope it is good.

A Family of Bounty Hunters:
    The Shaken foundation of the Fetts

The story: The thiing that is strange is that in this RPG both Bobba and Jango are adults, living and working together.

----------

Jango and Bobba Fet were doing thier usual jobs, killing targets. It seemed everything was going fine. But Bobba began to want more power. at night he dreamed about becoming top dog. He decided that he didnt want to be second place any longer....

Boba finally snaps he decides to take control now.

Boba raises his rifle to his fathers back from a good distance, Boba fires bu Jango barely dodges the blast. Jango turns around, With the mask on, yu cant tell but jango is bewildered.

"Boba, What are you doing?"

Boba raises the blaster again.

"I'm doing something I shouldve done a long time ago, Im tired of being in your shadow?"

"What are you saying Boba, We are family, Boba youre my son how could I possibly fight you."

"Then I guess youre gonna Die!"

Boba fired but these hars and cold words changed Jango, He semed not to care as much but still cared for the well-being of his son.

"Boba Dont make me kill you!"

Boba fires again and Jango takes cover.

Boba comes in close and fires again, Jango dodges and fires in respoce.

Boba fires and the blaster Jango was once holding flew from his hand.

"Be that way"

Jango pulled out his reserve blaster and fired in rage and sadness at Boba. It was hard for im to take that he was betrayed by his own son.

Boba takes cover from jangos Hell fire. Boba makes a fly for the slave but Jango shoots Boba down in Mid air and Boba drops like a rock.

Boba wounded crawls as Jango comes in for the final blow.

But something stops jango from pulling the trigger, Jango lowers his blaster. Even though he was a bounty hunter he couldnt kill his own son.

Boba takes advantage by tripping Jango and throwing a flare grenade. Boba turns his back to jango as the grenade explodes, momentarilly blinding Jango.

When his vsion returns, he barely catches the Slave 1 taking off.

Boba had escaped.
    -------------------------

In this story the Fett family has been split with half of the fetts on jangos side and the other half on Bobas side.

These fetts will be created by the people who enter.

Try to keep the sides even please.

Rules:
    Be nice to your fellow players
    No God modding
    keep OOC to a minimum

I will play Jango and I need someone who is willing to play as Boba.

The winning team is the one that either:
    1. Makes the other team surrender
    or
    2. Kills the leader o the other team/ Boba or Jango.

Each side also controls about 50 clone troopers.

Keep jango and boba protected because you cant win without them.

For created characters just create a basic characer sheet with your relation to jango or Boba. No lightsabers.

I hope you all enjoy.

P.s. Jango and Boba dont need character sheets cause there from a movie, but you can if you want.

-----------
    Characters

Jango- General_Xenon

Boba-

Other fetts-

start joining!!

2. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
  3. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
  4. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Okay! I guess I'll be Boba Fett. :D I'll post a sheet soon as well.

5. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
    Waaaa,I wanted to be boba!
    Well, I guess I can be a friend.I will post char sheet soon!

6. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    sounds fun. Ill join. Hmmm, would it be interesting to see a female Fett? Just wondering... :)

7. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC; You can be a female Fett if you want.

I nerver said you had to be a male.

Dont forget cahracter sheets (small, simple, maynbe a little on appearence, and armor color if you want to go a little deeper.)

Characters
    Jango- General_Xenon

Boba- Darth_White

Other fetts

- ()- kiskolou

- ()- Commander_Cody

The name of your character will go inbetween the "()"

8. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    In the EU, Boba has/had a wife named Sintas Vel, and a daughter, Ailyn Vel. There's also the son of Jangotat (the clone commander from Cestus Deception) for pre-made characters.

9. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    Sure you can be them!

If there are any other Fetts that are real you are welcome to be them too, or create a fett yourself as i stated before.

10. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    When does this game take place? An adult Boba suggests an OT timeline, but adult Jango is PT.

11. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    Between the ending of episode 3 and the beginning of episode 4.

(In this story Jango hasnt died in eisode 2)

12. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    Name: Jango Fett

Suit: Blue & Silver Mandalorian Battle Armor

Weapons: Blaster pistol, Blaster rifle, Sniper rifle, plenty of hidden "extras"

Ship/ Other devices: Slave 1, Jetpack

Allignment: Leader of Team Jango

Bio: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jangofett/index.html (Its whats on that page, except Jango doesnt die he escapes Windu)

appearence: (you dont have to use a pic)
    [image=http://www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/jango_fett_6.jpg]

13. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Name: Boba Fett

Weapons: Blash Tech EE-3 Rifle

Ship/ Other devices: Slave 1 and a Jetpack

Apperance:[image=http://www.beyondcomicsinc.com/images/BOBA%20FETT.jpg]

Allignment:Leader of Team Boba

Bio:eek:n several early missions he paired with D'harhan, a cyborg with a laser cannon in place of a head. It soon became obvious Boba Fett wasn't the only one operating with a suit of Mandalorian armor. Fenn Shysa and Tobbi Dala, supercommandos from Mandalore, patrolled their planet's space and seldom interfered with Fett's hunts. Jodo Kast, by contrast, competed with Fett for bounties and wore his Mandalorian armor partly to cash in on Fett's reputation.

Fett first met Han Solo while on assignment for Jabba the Hutt; the young Corellian's win in Jubilar's bare-knuckled Free-For-All left an impression on Fett that echoed for years.

Approximately four years before the Battle of Yavin, Fett caught up with Han Solo again, this time as a predator hunting prey. Teroenza, high priest of Ylesia, had hired Fett to capture Solo as revenge for embarrassment the Corellian had caused him. On Nar Shaddaa, Fett nabbed his target, only to have Lando Calrissian turn the tables, free Solo, and send Fett off in Slave I under the influence of obedience drugs. Though Jabba eventually talked Fett out of the Solo bounty, Fett's hatred for Calrissian remained.

Later, while hunting Bria Tharen aboard a passenger liner, Fett had another bounty spoiled by Calrissian's interference. Only a substantial cash payoff convinced him to leave without retaliating.

Boba Fett took jobs from everyone, including the Empire. Shortly before Yavin, Darth Vader hired Fett to go after Imperial deserter Abal Karda. It didn't take Fett long to discover that Vader's true target was the cask Karda was carrying, containing the decapitated-but still living-head of an lcarii soothsayer. On Maryx Minor, Fett and Vader fought one-on-one for the cask, with Vader emerging the victor by only the slimmest of margins.

Weeks before Yavin, Boba Fett claimed a bounty on High Priest Teroenza, killing him in his Ylesian sanctuary just as the priest prepared to kill Han Solo and Bria Tharen. The rescue meant nothing to Fett-'Just business," he said-and indeed a short time later he found himself in direct competition with Solo in a treasure hunt for the Yavin Vassilika. But Fett was contacted and hired by Jabba the Hutt to aide Han Solo in finding the Vassilika. After that affair, Fett remained in Jabba's employ. He accompanied Jabba and several other bounty hunters to Mos EisIey's Docking Bay 94 to provide silent muscle as the Hutt threatened Solo and his Wookiee copilot.

Jabba soon posted a tremendous bounty on Solo's head, but Fett had other concerns. Several months after Yavin he accepted a job from the arachnid middleman Kud'ar Mub'at to join the Bounty Hunters' Guild and destroy it from within. As planned, after a guild mission against the Shell Hutts of Circumtore-in which Fett's old comrade D'harhan lost his life- the guild split along age lines and tore itself apart. Fett later learned that Prince Xizor had orchestrated the entire affair, with the blessing of the Emperor.

About six months after Yavin, Fett killed the notorious criminal Dr. Evazan, who was experimenting with the reanimation of dead bodies on the planet Necropolis. While there he crossed paths with two children-Zak and lash Arranda-and their Shi'ido guardian. A few months later he found himself hunting the trio on behalf of Darth Vader. Fett tracked them to Dagobah, where he ran afoul of a band of shipwrecked cannibals, and he left without collecting the Arranda bounty.

Following the Rebel Alliance's evacuation from Yavin 4, Fett ran into Han Solo and Rebel hero Luke Skywalker on several occasions. First, on a watery moon in the Panna system, Fett unsuccessfully tried to capture Skywalker for Vader. Later, Fett crossed paths with the same group of Rebels while hunting an Imperial spy on ice-covered Ota. Once again, his prey eluded his grasp.

Fett suffered anoth

14. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: Darth_White, Boba is the leader of team Boba. Jangos team vs. Bobas team

Probably a typo, it happens.

15. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
  16. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    How many players do we need?

17. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    Not too many more people 1-3 maybe.

Its just that noone is making character sheets except us.

18. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    I guess I will just start it...

Jango Turned Just in Time to watch the Slave 1 fly away. Jango walked over to pick up his other blaster and holster them both.

On the slave 1....

Boba Piloted The Slave 1 away from the planet. Even though Wounded He had the strength to pilot the ship, But he needed to get home fast.

Boba stopped mid space to treat the wound and relay his message to his side of the family.

On Courascant...

The side of the fett family loyal to boba was quick to anwser.

IC: Boba

"Jango, My Father, has Surived, I was forced into retreat, But he should be stranded long enough for us to launc a counter attack."

IC: Random Fett

"I knew this would happen, Boba If we don get to him soon we may not get another chance."

IC: Boba

"I am one of the Galaxys most accomplished Bounty hunters. If hes out there I will find him."

IC: Same Random Fett

"Very good sir. Rondevue here and we will plan our strike on Jango and his loyals."

---

Boba turned off the com link and made a jump for coruscant.

While he trusted the judgement of his fellow fetts he had a bad feeling in the back of his mind he knew it wouldnt be easy.

-------------------------

Jangos situation: solved
    ------------------------

Jango stood in the rain. He raised his wrist to his outh and actvated the voice only communicator.

"Even though I didnt want to believe it, You were right Boba attacked me, I didnt get the chance to end this threat and now Im stranded, Boba took the slave.

Im activating the homing beacon, I expect to see you soon."

IC: Jango Loyal Fett

On Naboo.....

Jangos loyal heard the message loud and clear.

"Yes sir, we will be by to pick you up momentarilly."

Jango clicked off the com link.

The loyal walked out ito the main hall. He met up wth some f his clone troopers.

"I need you to pick u Jango Fett at this location, Pointed out the spot on the map."

IC: Trooper

" Yes sir, Very good sir. It will be our pleasure."

The 5 clonetroopers entrerd one of the backup slaves, Slave CT1.5 and flew off.
    ---------------------------------

Jango was soaked.

Thinking to himself.

"Thank god Im wearing armor, Otherwise I wouldnt be dry, I dont plan on returning here anytime soon.

19. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    bump*

OOC: Is anyone there?

20. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.