main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Fan Fic: Playmates

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cmdr_Wedge_Antilles, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr_Wedge_Antilles

Cmdr_Wedge_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2002
    PLAYMATES

"What do you mean, we don't have any left? There were at least a dozen here a couple of minutes ago."

"Like I said, Boss, we don't have any left. None. They're all gone. Hobbie, Tycho, and I took care of them all with a little help from the rest of the Rogues."

"But I just got here. Out of a total of thirty-six, you couldn't even save one for me?"

"There wasn't time, Wedge. And it's not my fault you over slept. Next time listen to me when I tell you it's time to get up and try to drag your sorry body out of bed." Wes' voice was tinged with humor.

Wedge contemplated Wes' words before he spoke again, "Next time you wont think it's so funny when you slip something into my drink that makes me as sick as a womprat all night, Wes."

"Well, you do have to admit, Wedge, it was kinda funny," Wes paused, "Until Tycho made me clean up the mess in the 'fresher you made."

Wedge suppressed the urge to grin before he continued returning to the original topic of conversation, "But Wes, didn't Tycho tell you, you were suppose to save at least one TIE for me to vape?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.