main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A fangame

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mozart, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mozart

Mozart Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 8, 2009
    Hi, Guess I'm putting this here because it has to do with storytelling then anything.

So a plan of mine is to try to build a new series as an RPG (and maybe a novel), not much in planning yet. Mainly the story so far (and yes I'm sure I'm hitting every cliche here), takes place as an Imperial or Dark Side storyline about a Dark Jedi Aki who buries herself as an Imperial spy either in the Rebels or the New Republic (Don't really know when it's going to take place but it WILL be ABY). Aki and her partners two Stormtroopers Kaien and "Rusher" and an assassin calling himself Remnant basically are trying a way to destroy the Rebels/New Republic from the inside, and that's it for now.

And no, Aki will not return from the Dark Side, she will stay a Dark Jedi. The whole point is to flesh out the Imperial side a bit. Also I want to work on a new class called Harvest Assassins which needs to be worked on a bit more.

This might head more toward an Alternate Universe or just remain a stand alone game (meaning not interacting with other events in the series)

And I have a question about research, but it can wait.

EDIT: Also I didn't know where to put this. Since it's a work in progress (and maybe a novel), I decided to put it here, though maybe it should have gone in games? Anyway if it's in the wrong section, please move it to where it needs to go. :)

This board is strictly for "discussions". If you have a research question, you are welcome to post it but please do not ask anyone if you should continue with your idea or abandon it. This board is not the place for that.

The fan fiction boards are strictly for stories. If there is a portion of yours that will be role playing, you can post that portion of it here: Star Wars Role Playing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or one of the other Fan Fic Mods. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.