main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Far Green Country- Serra Keto/Bene/Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Temple ep 3 story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by immortalimp83, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    This is a fanfic I have been working on for some time. This chapter can stand on it's own but it was meant to be the final chapter in a long fic about 2 female Padawans named Serra Keto (who was in Anakin's class and was a rival of his) and Bene. It was something I thought up when I played the episode 3 videogame with Serra in the one level.

A Far Green Country?

Pippin: "It?s so quiet." Gandalf: It?s the deep breath before the plunge.
    Pippin: I don?t want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of one I can?t escape is even worse. I didn?t think it would end this way?" Gandalf: "End? No, the journey doesn?t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain- curtain of this world rolls back, and all changes to silver glass. And then you see it." Pippin: "What? See what, Gandalf? Gandalf: "White shores, and beyond?The far green country under a swift sunrise?" Pippin: "Well, that isn?t so bad?" Gandalf : "No?No, it isn?t."

Serra Keto was in the Room of a Thousand Fountains meditating, her legs crossed and her back straight. Her bright green eyes were closed and her face serene. She suddenly felt a wave of cold and dread unlike anything she?d experienced before. Her brow furrowed as she reaches out with the Force, trying to discover the source of the disturbance. She seemed to hear a rhythmic sound, like the marching of thousands of booted feet, and then a dark presence accompanied by a rhythmic wheeze like a machine breathing. Serra supposed it was something having to do with the war effort on one of the thousands of worlds.
    Her concentration was abruptly broken when her comlink beeped. She yanked it from her belt irritably, responding "Padawan Kato here?" Her master, Cin Drallig?s strained voice responded "Serra, the Temple is under attack. Go to the Council chamber and protect the younglings right away". Serra was speechless for a moment, wondering how anyone could bring any kind of invasion force right into the Temple . She knew that fewer Jedi were stationed there than usual, but thought that surely Master Drallig was still overestimating the danger?Serra responded "Shouldn?t I fight alongside you?" Cin Drallig responded "Serra, go protect the younglings. You know as well as I do that they?re completely undefended." He paused for a moment to listen to someone else and then said wearily "This is an enemy we cannot defeat. May the Force be with you" in a tone that Serra had never heard before but she knew instantly he was really saying goodbye. It sent a chill down her spine. She stood and squared her shoulders and walked from the room.
    As she got to the hall, she began hearing screams, and what sounded like blaster fire. Serra put her hand on the hilt of her green-bladed lightsaber and ran towards the sounds, using her Force-enhanced speed to run faster. She gasped as she saw the soldiers of the 501st Clone Trooper Legion shooting at a group of Padawans Whie and Bene?s age. She briefly wondered where Bene was now and if she?s already dead. She wondered how the clones can kill Jedi, or even why they are, the Clones were supposed to be loyal to the Republic and the Jedi were their generals. Serra heard the words a dying female Jedi told her at Geonosis, "Remember, no matter who says what, the important thing is to understand what needs to be done, and then do it. No matter how hard it is, or how much pain you feel. It's as simple as that, really. Once you know what you have to do, you just do it..." Serra felt the same hopelessness she did in the Geonosis Arena as the Knight died in front of her, but she fought it back and squared her shoulders resolutely as a black shape strode into view.
    Serra, remembering how Master Drallig told her to protect the younglings at all costs and also how he said they couldn?t defeat this enemy, quickly ducked into the nearest doorway, hoping to hide until the dark figure passed and then continue on the the Council Chambers to protect the younglings. She realized she had ducked into the J

2. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Welcome to the boards, Immortalimp83. :)

No matter how many times I read these types of scenes they still give me chills. Nice job on this. I really enjoyed:

Serra decided to use her sharp wit and tongue that had often matched that of her adversary to taunt him, hoping his annoyance might affect him enough that he would make a mistake. She knew this method would be frowned upon by the Council but she was already known for being rebellious anyways, and the way things were going she had nothing left to lose.

I look forward to seeing more from you.

3. immortalimp83

Apr 24, 2007
    Thanks for the feedback. It's very encouraging. I wasn't sure anyone was going to like this. I apologize for any spelling or grammer mistakes in my fic. English is not my native language. I was adopted from Russia with my twin brother at age 5. So sorry for any errors. I'll try to keep writing! ~Anastasia

4. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Magnifico! That was great!

5. immortalimp83

Apr 24, 2007
    Thank you, Thank you very much...(curtsies)

6. immortalimp83

Apr 24, 2007
    Please read...I love feedback! (crosses fingers) ~Anastasia~

7. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Wow she is pretty good.
    This story almost made cry.
    Oh yeah, could you use paragraph spacing (tabs) so it will be easier to read?

8. immortalimp83

Apr 24, 2007
    To my readers: I've been working on the rest of the chapters to this fic that go before this. I hope to have them up soon so you can read the whole thing. My sisters are taking ages to proofread, with help from my twin brother Anatoily to translate when I start rambling in Russian. lol. Enjoy! ~Anastasia

9. immortalimp83

Apr 24, 2007
    The other chapters of my fics will be up soon. I've been away in North Carolina for my grandfather's funeral the past week. Sorry for the dealy! ~Anastasia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.