main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Farmer's Beginning (Obi, AU - Dear Diary 2008 Challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Fioni, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fioni

Fioni Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2008
    Title: A Farmer's Beginning
    Author: Fioni
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Summary: The following is a diary kept by Obi Wan Kenobi one month after he was sent to the Agri Corps. In this story, he never became the padawan of Quinn Gon but instead, remained as a farmer in the Agri Corps.
    Notes: This is my very first attempt at writing. So please excuse my lousy writing. :p

Entry #1

It's been a month since the end of my dreams; a month since I was thrown out of the temple and sent to this godforsaken planet to plant crops. Today was supposed to be the day on which I set out on the first step of many steps to fulfill my life long dream. To be a Jedi padawan was all I had dreamed of all my life. However, today turn out to be the final nail in the coffin of my dreams. The death of all hope in which I might become a padawan. For today is my birthday. My 13th birthday.

For I am 13 and will never ever be able to return to the temple as a padawan anymore. For the past one month, I thought, perhaps, that just maybe, the Council will change their mind and recall me back to the temple. I had waited, each agonizing day, by agonizing day. But it was a wait in vain.

Perhaps it's time I moved on. Accept my fate in life. Part of me rails against fate for the hand it has dealt me. Is being a farmer to be my destiny? I had attempted to meditate earlier to release all my disappointment and anger into the force, but I am not able to find my centre anymore. Perhaps I will have more luck tomorrow. I will try and try again until I succeed. For a farmer I might now be, but a Jedi I will forever be in my heart.

As Master Yoda always said, always in motion the future is. Live in the moment. That's what I will do. I will take it day by day.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was such a sad beginning!

Poor Obi [:D] [:D]

Nice to see Yoda offer some words of encouragement.

Please PM me when you update

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D==D=

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very nice start! =D=

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

So sad, and I cannot believe he will be a farmer and not a Jedi.

Obi-Wan Kenobi -A farmer-:_|

nice beginning.:cool:

5. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Poor Obi-Wan. :(

He needs to be a Jedi, not a farmer! :_|

I can't wait to see where you go with this! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.