main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Fasttracked Future: Episode 2:The Jedi Attack Chapter 7 part 1!!! 04/07/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by son-of-kenobi, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    please read A Fastracked Future episode 1 on the Before the Saga board before you read this, it will make it easier to understand, though that is your choice.A Fastracked Future Book 1: Finding The Future http://boards.theforce.net/Before_the_Saga/b10475/17494741/?0

obviously i can't make money from this story,(though it does aid my english creative writing mark,) Star Wars belongs to George Lucas, though i have created some characters!!

Star Wars:
    A Fasttracked Future:
    Episode 2:
    The Jedi Attack[hr]

Over the past ten years, the Jedi Order and the Galactic republic have changed for the better. Senator Palpatine had been found out as the leader of the sith, yet had escaped the clutches of his would be Jedi captors. The trade federation had cracked under the increased pressure from the senate, revealing the names of the ?would be? leaders of the Confederacy of Separate Systems.
    The Jedi order underwent wholesale fundamental changes. Attachment became legal after pair of councilors were found to be in ?more than friendship? relationship. The Jedi changed the code after other couple came to the council and revealed their relationships. Another major Jedi issue was addressed after the ?not-so-sudden? Sith rising. Once where unchosen initiates were sent to AgriCorps, they would now be trained as security squad leaders, who would serve the Senate and other buildings but be housed by the Jedi.
    Other minor changes occurred to keep the running of the order smooth, yet from the relative peace emerged another threat, a warning from none other that Sidious himself.

The holo projector that sat beside the council doors, hummed and beeped as it received an incoming call that bore no signature or trace. The active council, after just filling in that morning, quickly sat down to take the very early call. As the last members of the council sat, Council head, Yoda thumbed the activation button, which sent the small holo droid, rolling towards the centre of the room, starting the pre-recorded message, as it stopped.

The projection showed the former senator Palpatine, dark lord of the Sith, standing infront of another tall well built man, both who donned dark heavy cloaks that concealed their faces, yet to the council, the dark lord was easily recognisable, the other man, though, could not be identified, though white stubble surrounded his pursed lips,

?Jedi,? Sidious sneered as a greeting, ?as you no doubt can feel, the dark side is rising, and that can mean only one thing, the light side is fading,? he chuckled to himself as though he had told a highly amusing joke, ?My young apprentice here bides his former master well, and hopes that he is the first to die,? Eeth Koth shuddered as he realised that it was his former apprentice Tian Xhian-to that stood behind the dark lord. ?He hopes his master won?t be around to see the death and destruction our army does to the republic,? the Sith laughed out loud, at the thought, ?The Sith Empire will rise, Jedi, the balance is now turning, soon, we shall rule that galaxy?? the holo image blurred, for a minute, then ?May the Force be With You, Jedi? the sith lord sneered, ?Your going to need it.?

The image cut off, and the council began to talk, a new Sith war was about to begin, and for it they would need an army, an army only they knew about, an army of clones?..

To be continued?.

Chapter 1
    The dining hall was filled with students and knights, and in the middle of the great hall sat Jedi Knight Obi-wan Kenobi, having a meal with his former master Qui-gon and his friend Mace Windu, both who sat on the council.
    ?What?? Obi-wan stated with utter disbelief, dropping his fork with a clang.
    ?Yes,? Mace confirmed, in between chews, before swallowing his meat, ?we are changing the initiate system?
    ?Why?? Obi-wan countered, ?It works!?
    ?The public feel we should nurture the children more and that the bonds between initiates and masters are essential to the child?s development.? Jinn spoke on behalf of Mace.
    ?So what is going to be?? Obi-wan ask

2. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    hello??? more soon....tomoroow maybe!!

3. Bria921

Bria921 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    I'm here! (And on time, too) Uh-oh, going to change the system...
    Waiting for more.

4. Tirra_Parr

Tirra_Parr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    Facinating already.

You got me. My brilliant mother suggested I look for HW help on the internet. She should have known better...

This is so much more interesting.

~tirra

5. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    thanx all...good to see some readers...the next post will be the prologue....cause lots has changed in ten years.... then chapter 2...i may put it in the first post as an edit!

6. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005

Wow, now that is a big change...

Great to see the sequel up. Will Anakin and Ferus fit into this somehow?

7. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    yep sure will....but that is chapter 1 and chapter 2 is coming very soon..... today maybe....good to see your back...how was the trip?
    anakin and ferus are only 10 and 9 in this episode!!

NOte: the next chapter will actuallu be a prelogue and fit into the first post.....so bewarned!!chapter 2 will continue the usual format!!

8. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    The trip was fantastic! It was spent hanging out with my best friend, having fun, looking at shops, eating out and watching the first season of the OC on DVD.

If a computer was thrown in there it would be my idea of a perfect holiday ;)

Anyhows, I shall wait as patiently as possible for the next post.

9. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    coming today...post a and chapter 2

10. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    i have had a vision...write more before posting.... so that is what i'll do...write heaps before posting so i can really get the story moving....sorry for the delay!

11. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    Good idea

12. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    why thanx...i new it would be !!

may post a ROTS vignette soon though!

13. KyleKatarn96

KyleKatarn96 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    nice writing ill be looking foward to more updates

14. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    have added to the 1st post....will make sense soon....after chapter 2 and 3 maybe...i hope!!

15. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    hello...echoes hopefully reach far and wide....anyone?

16. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    Right here!

*Continues to wait patiently for more on this fic*

17. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    well? what do you think?

18. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    Pretty good.

Adds a bit more detail to whats going on

19. Tirra_Parr

Tirra_Parr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    I like it!

more, please :)

~tirra

20. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    thanx people... and more that will explain this confusing start soon...

21. Bria921

Bria921 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    i'm still here. ;)

22. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    hmm iwill put more of this up after my psych SAC and genral test....so wednesday...ok?

PS: thanx for replying...and /or reading...

23. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    two days gone and nobody replies?
    hmmm....pulls sad face...aww well..a new post today no matter what...!

24. sithson

sithson Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2004
    good to hear..son-of-kenobi...waiting impatiently...

25. windu-the-warrior

windu-the-warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    great news...another chapter... is ready

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.