main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Fasttracked Future: Episode 2:The Jedi Attack Chapter 7 part 1!!! 04/07/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by son-of-kenobi, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    thanks anyone else here??

2. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    very nice. I am assuredly interested in some more.

S.

3. windu-the-warrior

windu-the-warrior Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    thanks i'll edit the ending later today...well at home!!

4. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Nice action scene. Wonder who the Sith was? I liked the integration of the different fighting styles, even though I don't know what they are. They're a nice touch.

5. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    thanks....the saber forms are mentioned in most saga or pre-saga books, though not often in NJO or post SAGA.....so it is understandable....

the ending i'm still working on...i've decided to lengthen it...to fit in a bit more....cause love is in the air....

6. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    anybody here?? lisa????

7. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
  8. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    wonder i do, why died has this???

9. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    any replies at all??? :_|

10. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    LISA!!! where art thou??

I did say HB before u now...but u weren't there!!

11. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004

Continued

[hr]

Stunned beyond belief, the Skywalker brother's soon unravalled the whole truth from the dockmaster, who introduced himself as Ty Kinelly.

Sensing the truth in his voice, the two brothers soon pieced together the full story, as they analysed the startling information that was presented to them.

[i]"Darth Tyrannus, one of the many Sith apprentices, hires Ty to help trap us."[/i] Ferus sent along their bond
    [i]"And if her diodn't let slip that we were Jedi, Ty wouldn't have helped us?"[/i] Anakin mused.
    [i]"Helped us?"[/i]
    [i]"Well he said he was sorry"[/i]
    [i]"Hmm"[/i]
    [i]"And that bomb was really simple"[/i]
    [i]'Yeah, but it still nearly exploded'[/i]
    [i]'Sith Lords are intimidating, you know, Ferus, especially for non-Jedi'[/i]
    Anakin quiped, as they turned a corner and walked face first into the broad shoulders of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. From behind him, spoke his own master, Obi-wan Kenobi.
    'Where have the tweo of you been?' he asked, his mind sending a message to his future wife Siri,"Leave this to Me", which he got a reply, 'Sure'.

"Fighting a Sith lord,Master" Anakin replied earnestly, a small sheepish smile arose, he new fair well where this line of speech was going, ansd as predicted it came.

"Yeah right!' Tru spoke up from behind Obi-wan, 'what level did you get to?'

Ferus spoke out indignantly, 'We weren't playing Jedi Academy, Tru, we aren't joking!'

[hr]

'So what really happened?' Qui-gon asked, once they boarded the ship?
    'And why is the dockmaster on our ship?' Obi-wan asked, sending a now infamous message to his master, [i]Not another pathetic life form![/i]

seeing the conversation, turn towards him, Ty Kinelly, spoke up, from the chair he was seated in.
    'What they said before was true. They fought and defeated a Sith lord, who used at first one then two blood red lightsabers. They had no choice, but to fight, the Sith had them in a ray shield, that had a Force-inhibitor installed and was rigged up to four bombs, which i had no choice but to help install.'

'That is why we could not call for help' Ferus added.

'And the main targets of the Sith's operation?' Master Tahl asked, as they settled after Ferus's comment.
    'The Skywalker brothers, the Sith lord said." Kinnelly replied, earnestly, misinterpreting the awed look on their faces as happiness.

'Brothers?' Barris asked?
    'I thought...' Padme wondered aloud
    'Ferus and Anakin are brothers aren't they? Masters?" Tru spoke with finalty.
    'Your insight serves you well, Tru" OBi-wan pointed out, and then let his master speak after noting the nod he was given
    The stares the two received from Padme, Tru and Barriss where seen by Qui-gon who spoke, in an attempt to release the pressure.

"They were forbidden to tell you.It was not their choice, so do not hold it against them.' He spoke especially to the padawans.

Anakin, and Ferus shrugged and left to get the su[pplies that had been brought to the ship by the droids, and started loading them through the galley's private door.

Soon the other three padawan's had also gone down to help.

'Sorry' Ferus spoke aloud.
    "it's alright' Tru spoke
    "if you weren't allowed to say, you weren't allowed to say' Barriss reasoned, then followed Tru up the ramp, who was folloed quickly by Ferus, having finished the loading. Padme, on the other handstayed to help anakin, finish his part.

"I thought you said you never lie.' Padme shot at him.
    'I didn't' Anakin, parried, all but weakly.
    "Yeah, you told the truth!" Padme countered, sarcasm laced in her voice.
    'From a certain point of view' Anakin mimicked the famous Jedi saying.
    "Don't give me that crap" Padme spoke, obviously not in a listening mood.
    "I liked you, I thought we could be more than friends!" She spoke, her voice now low, and full of sorrow.
    'I love you.' Anakin spoke, startling himself in the process, his feelings were clear, and the fact that he had said it made it weird.
    "i know!" Padme spoke, coming awfully close.
    Anakin leaned in to her, and planted a kiss on her

12. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Another chapter has been added!

Nice work, Vishnu.

13. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    thanks co-aurthor...took it's time though huh?

any other readers?

14. Jedi_Tigris

Mar 7, 2005
    Nice job! So they're finding some things out. Its a good thing the other padawans understand. Anakin and Padme are getting together! [face_batting]

15. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    thanx Tigris..next post is from astarael, so badger her if u guys want an update!!

Lisa, this is the first post, wanting an update!!

16. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    Upping this for those who are interested

17. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    where's the chapter????

thanx lisa...

18. windu-the-warrior

May 3, 2005
    hello??? lisa??

19. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    New chapter comming in hopefully today.

20. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    Chapter 7

Garen piloted the Starship expertly out of Fallens atmosphere and into space. He glanced to the side and noted the two fighters flying beside him.

?We?re going to head off now to check out how the clone situation is going on Kamino.? Qui-Gon?s voice crackled over the com unit. ?Be careful on Zonama Sekot. Whatever is causing that disturbance in the Force there isn?t going to be a pushover.?

?A premonition?? Garen enquired.

?More a feeling, as well as common sense.? Came the reply. ?Just take care. All of you.?

?Will do, Qui-Gon. Although you?re beginning to make me nervous with those warnings of yours.?

?He?s just worried Garen? Tahl had now joined in the conversation, ?especially with that Sith attack.?

?Which is why we will be extra careful.? Garen finished with a sigh. ?We?ll be fine. You lot better start heading off now, you don?t want to keep the cloners waiting, do you??

?True. Goodbye, and May the Force be with you.?

?And may the Force be with you too, Masters.? Garen replied, flicking off the com. He then watched as the Jinn?s made the jump into hyperspace, heading for the gloomy, flooded planet of Kamino. ?Next stop, Zonama Sekot.? He murmured as he made the leap into hyperspace, heading towards a very different planet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Is too!?

?Is not!?

?Is too!?

?Is not!?

?It is true!? Tru argued.

?It so isn?t.? Barriss snapped whilst redoing Padme?s Padwan braid. ?Whoever heard of a talking planet??

Three days had passed since the Jedi had left Fallen, and as they had almost reached Zonama Sekot the Padwan?s had seated themselves inside one of the cabins to talk about the upcoming mission. Or at least, that had been the plan. They hadn?t even decided if the rumor that the planet could actually communicate was true or not.

?Wouldn?t it be cool if it is true but?? Anakin asked. ?Imagine what you could ask it.?

?Oh?? Ferus snorted. ?What could you possibly ask a planet??

Anakin shrugged. ?What?s it like to be one? And if it hurts when someone sets fire to it, if it can hear people?s conversations, if it can make earthquakes and stuff happen just ?cause it wants to??

?Ok, ok, we get the idea. It wouldn?t happen but.?

?Why not?? Anakin asked his brother.

?Because it goes against the laws of science!?

?Well, then the laws of science are wrong.?

?Are not!?

?Are too!?

?Are not!?

?Shut up, both of you.? Padme snapped. ?You argue about the most ridiculous things. Why don?t you try getting along? You are brother?s after all, so you?re going to have to do it someday.?

?Wanna bet on that?? Ferus muttered under his breath.

?Oh yeah, like you never start any of the fights.? Snapped Anakin. ?Sorry Oh-So-Perfect Padwan. What?s you?re problem anyway??

?You?re my problem!? Ferus snapped, shoving Anakin hard.

Anakin glared at him, his bright blue eyes flashing dangerously. ?Oh yeah?? He growled. ?Well why don?t you??

?Knock it off!? Padme yelled angrily. ?You?re both as bad as one another! You?re always arguing, never giving it a moments rest! You?d think you?d be happy having an actual family member who you?ve met and can talk to but no, you have to argue and whine at each other and turn every situation into a battleground! None of us want to hear it anymore, so just knock it off, alright!? And with that, she stormed out of the room, leaving Ferus and Anakin sitting there absolutely speechless.

Finally, Anakin found his voice and stood up. ?I?m going to go talk to her, see if I can calm her down.?

?I?m not sure that?s the best thing to do right now, Anakin.? Barriss spoke up. ?Maybe you should let her calm down on her own.? It made no difference however; Anakin was already out the door and hurrying down the corridor.

Anakin searched till he found Padme?s very familiar Force signature, burning with the bright warm light it always gave off. Unfortunately, it was tinged with sadness and anger. Because of Ferus and me arguing. Anakin thought sadly. He looked up at the roo

21. son-of-kenobi

Jul 16, 2004
    good stuff lisa...battles ahead..i forsee....but then again...i'm one of the authors!!!

LOLOL

22. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Awww, that was cute. Padme the ever negotiator, eh. Poor Ferus/Anakin, they really should just talk it out.

23. windu-the-warrior

May 3, 2005
    yeah...next one is one hel of a battle so watch out!!

24. astarael

Jan 8, 2005
    They should, but everytime they get into a conversation it turns into WWIII. Plus both are extremely stubborn and won't admit that they're wrong.

25. Jedi_Tigris

Mar 7, 2005
    LOL, they just can't have a civil conversation, can they? [face_laugh] Sounds like quite a bit of excitement coming up. Hope they all get through ok. [face_worried]

Nice job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.