main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Fate Worse than Death (An Obi-Wan Piece)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sheleigh, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Title: A Fate Worse Than Death
    Author: sheleigh
    Disclaimer: I never made any claim to them.
    Summary: A fate worse than death.
    Period: Pre-AOTC
    Author's Note: Thanks to Lori (Obi-Wan's Apprentice) for being as always a great help in my personal and creative endeavors. [:D]

He tried. Oh how he tried to overlook it. At first, it was almost non existent, as insubstantial as a gust of breeze- noticeable, but not thought of again. The Force whispered to him a warning, but he once again disregarded it, thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was nervous about his mission. He went on.

Again. The same pinprick, a little more forceful, more noticeable. He paused, glancing around. An enemy? Surely I would have noticed! Obi-Wan Kenobi gingerly stepped forward, pressing himself against a wall, wary of what may lurk around the corner. A quick glance behind him showed that his Padawan still followed, as they crept along the path. He waved his hand in a beckoning gesture.

?Padawan, tell me what you sense.? Obi-Wan pressed a hand to his apprentice?s shoulder, trying to ease the tenseness conveyed through the Force.

?I have a bad feeling about this, Master. I sense something? elusive. Out of place.? Obi-Wan nodded, pleased that his apprentice had so quickly made the same connection.

?Well said, Anakin. Come quickly. We must make it to the transport before our enemy finds us again.? The two launched forward, pulling on the Force to enhance their speed slightly. Together, they eased their way through the busy streets of the capital, alternatively glancing behind them and scanning in front of them.

Their enemy quickly continued in hot pursuit. Tourists and consumer alike moved hastily from the following horde chasing the two fleet footed Jedi. Marketers cowered in fear from the weapons brandished with great ease. The occasional scream was heard as locals were knocked over and nearly trampled.

?Padawan! The transport! Straight ahead!? They forced their speed just a little more, leaping onto the open transport. Anakin hastily slapped the hatch closed, while Obi-Wan ran to the cockpit. A young pilot looked up, startled by the Jedi Master?s sudden appearance.

?Master Kenobi!?

Obi-Wan panted slightly his features flushed from exertion. A breathy voice ordered the pilot to take off. The Jedi Master looked at the view point, grimacing at how close he and Anakin had come to being taken. The pilot was looking at him, shock visibly written across his face.

?Master Kenobi, what are they?!? The Jedi Master winced, pulling at his sweaty tunic in great disdain.

?Those, my young pilot? are fan girls.?

-finis-

I couldn't help it... Surprise. :D

2. Kraaken

Kraaken Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2004
    Heh, nice.

3. Obi-WansApprentice

Obi-WansApprentice Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    [:D]
    I could never turn down an opportunity to read any of your work! Especially something like this. :p You're very much welcome for the help, my friend.

[face_laugh] I LOVED IT!!!!!

I can just imagine the two of them running for the lives with this huge sea of people behind them. I'd probably be somewhere in the front, as I'm sure some of the other people around here would be, too. Come on...you know who you are! ;) :D

Write more humor, Sheleigh! That's an order! :mad:

:p

Obi-WansApprentice

4. SiriLVR

SiriLVR Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    that was great totaly great

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    A couple of big strong Jedi afraid of fangirls?? WQell, I suppose they do have reason. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Nice viggie!

6. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

* laughs *

You're right! They ARE a fate worse than death! :eek:

Very cute ;)

7. Grievous_FanGirl

Grievous_FanGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 12, 2005
    :D LOL. That was cute! I like it! Keep it up please!

8. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    i was leading the mob, screaming 'have my Force child!' Fantastic. I knew you couldn't write go too many serious fics before making a silly one. Nicely done though. [:D] (i hug you this time.)

9. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Kraaken- :D Thanks

ObisApprentice- [:D] Oh yes, I know you would be... you obsessed fangirl you. Thanks again for your help :)

Siri- Thank you! :)

Leona- I'd be afraid of a bunch of fan girls... I've heard they can be rabid... [face_shocked] Thanks for the wonderful review!

LadyPadme- [face_laugh] I agree! Large hordes of fangirls? Ah!! (where is the face_hide when you need it) :p thanks for reading

Grievous_Fangirl- Thank you! I love the username, very nice. :)

MCK- Ack! Its the head fangirl herself! i was leading the mob, screaming 'have my Force child!' [face_laugh] Why am I not surprised?

Thank you, all, for your lovely reveiws :)

10. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was great! Love that we didn't know what they were getting chased by until the end. :D

11. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROTFL! That was great! Poor Obi-Wan. :p

12. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    [face_laugh]

fan girls? noooo- not here O:)

13. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    No, we wouldn't possibly do anything vaguely like that O:) ... right? ;)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Tigris- [face_devil] Mwahaha! Oh, wait I mean... Thank you! :)

Gina- Poor Obi-Wan indeed... And I didn't even write what I had originally intended to happen. ;)

PK- Suure... whatever you say. fangirl :p

Valiowk- Behind your O:) there is really a [face_devil], right? :p

Thank you all for the lovely reviews! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.