main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Father and Daughter - PART 3 UP 7-19-06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KILIK, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverkitsune

Silverkitsune Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2006
    Very good, just don't let that get to your head. Okay

2. KillerRomance

KillerRomance Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 27, 2005
    I loved it, just wish they would write tender moments like this into the novels :)

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    AW! [face_love] Such sweetness and cuteness! [:D]

4. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Ok I've had some computer problems but I have to these so here they are.:)

Apprentice_To_Master Hi and wlcome, glad you liked a PM has been sent your way.:D

Silverkitsune Hey you, I'll try not to let get to my head. :)

KillerRomance I loved it, just wish they would write tender moments like this into the novels

I wish they would to.:( I like your user name.:D Hope you enjoy this next part thank you for reading.:)

Ok everyone sorry this took so long, this part takes place alitte bit later. Enjoy. :)

Meredith_Kenobi AW! Such sweetness and cuteness!

Thanks [face_blush] I just hope it doesn't get lame. Thank for the kind words.:)

Daddy?s little girl

?This place didn?t change. Not much anyway.?

Jaina Solo, even at the age of eight, knew her Uncle Luke?s Jedi Academy was always going to look run down and old. At least on the outside. She had been here several times in her life, but today?today she came to be trained as a Jedi, or at least get on the path of one. Jaina looked at sun on the plant of Yavin IV. From its spot in the sky it must have been 9:00 am.

?I must be early,? Jaina said to herself as she turned to go into the large place. Jaina looked at the walls made of cool stone. Old, run down, dirty and ? ?Cold,? Jaina said quietly as the cold wind blowing by caused her to shiver a little bit; she forgot her train of thought thanks to the cold wind and just kept walking on though the place. Countless people passed her by, some in tunics others in different clothing. Each looked at her as the passed by and smiled as each went on about their busy day. Jaina looked around unsure where to go. She had been walking for a little while when she found her uncle Luke talking to someone she didn?t recognize. Luke spotted her out of the corner of his right eye.

?Excuse me,? he said politely to the gentlemen and walked over to Jaina.

Jaina looked at her uncle with a big smile on her face, ?Uncle Luke,? she began, ?where do I go to meet everyone?? she asked kindly.

?You?re already there,? he pointed to the double doors that were to the right of both of them.

?Thank you Uncle Luke!? Jaina dashed though the double doors at lighting speed, and found there were a few students her age. She kinda of wished her twin bother Jacen Solo was with her, but he had somehow gotten sick. Jaina remembered the morning before she left to go train. They were just in the Falcon camped out on the planet. Both Han and Leia thought it would better than having to fly all the way from Coruscant. Of course Han liked the idea ?cause it kept Leia from working herself to death. Han never did like all the Force stuff; to him it was just simple trick and nonsense. As for Leia, she just kept working. About that time Jacen had walked in the cabin room, all dressed and ready to go.

?I?m ready to go,? he said with a big grin.

?Jacen!? Leia protested.

?Mom,? Jacen said in a sad tone. ?I?m fine. I got better I -? the coughing made his insides hurt.

?That?s it,? Leia said getting up form her working spot. ?You?re going back to bed,? she said in an even tone that was not mad or kind.

?Aww mom,? Jacen protested.

Jaina found herself giggle. She knew her bother really wanted to go train. But what made her giggle was how he was acting. It was childish but at the same time funny.

?You better go Jaina,? Han said walking up behind her. ?Come on, I?ll take you.? He grabbed her lightly by the right hand and guided her to the outside of the ship. There waiting was a speed bike. Han looked down at her as the wind blow past both of them. ?Your Uncle Luke thought we would need this,? Han said as he picked up Jaina and sat her on the bike. In a second they were both off.

?And that?s how I got here,? Jaina said quietly to herself. She walked further into the room of students, some human som

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Han just smiled at her. ?Hey, I?m not going to get you in trouble. That was how I would do it too.? He knelt down on her eye level.

?You would have?? Jaina asked not sure she heard him right.

Han nodded and winked at her. ?Hey, I haven?t been around this place a lot,? he said looking around as he stood up. ?How about showing me around so I don?t get lost?? Han joked.

Jaina took his right hand. ?Ok,? she said with a smile. ?I?ll show you around.?

Han picked her up and put her on his shoulders. ?Ready to go, Captain Jaina??

?Lets go!? Jaina shouted.

Awww, I love the father-daughter moments like these. :)

6. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    hehe. Being called 'daddy's girl' should make Jaina proud, not mad! :p

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I'll agree with that! Han is truly something else here, these are wonderful moments with his daughter, they are very much alike. Funny how they always seem to fall asleep after these moments...

I love these little vignettes between Han and Jaina, so sweet. Han is such a great dad, bet he'd never thought life would turn out that way for himself.

Han nodded and winked at her. ?Hey, I haven?t been around this place a lot,? he said looking around as he stood up. ?How about showing me around so I don?t get lost?? Han joked. I thought Corellians never get lost!

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Whoa! Jaina, you'd better watch that temper! Zena may be a kriffin' jerk, but anger leads to hate and all that.

The scenes with Han were cute, too. Very good interaction there.

9. Silverkitsune

Silverkitsune Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2006
    you have done a good job.

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Jaina had found she could throw objects but only when she got ticked off. And Jaina could get a temper when someone tried to mess with or fight with her - be it with words or otherwise.

Noooo, not Jaina. ;) :p LOL

Whoa, good thing Uncle Luke didn't see her rather violent use of the Force. Considering the boy left an imprint in stone, he's lucky to be so unhurt.

I do enjoy her relationship with her father. [face_love]

11. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    One word:

Awwwww. :p

~RebelGirl

12. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I think Jaina dear needs to learn that sticks and stones may break her bones but words can never hurt her. [face_shame_on_you] Honestly. She could have broken that kid's bones with that stone wall...

The Han/Jaina part was so sweet. [face_love] Especially how, even after that previous fiasco, she didn't care that she was being seen goofing off with her dad by everyone.

Wonderful update, KILIK!

=D= =D= =D=

13. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    That was great, KILIK! I love how you portray Han and Jaina's father/daughter relationship. They're both so lucky to have each other.

Good job, and I hope there's a part four!

14. the_wandering_shadow

the_wandering_shadow Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    This was really good. you're really improving. Less errors, and it really flows well.

With that temper, definitely shows she takes after both her parents ;)

One thing I'd say is I think somewhere along the way, Han got a more... respectful veiw of the Force. Or maybe that's just me.

15. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Han just smiled at her. ?Hey, I?m not going to get you in trouble. That was how I would do it too.?

I imagine Han would too. Like Father like daughter indeed!

I can picture Han also saying, "let's not tell you mother about this". ;)

Very cute story, KILIK. :)

16. Landon16

Landon16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    Good story, Kilik. I usually don't go for cutesy stories like this, but your Han is so much like the real one that keeps me reading. Good Job, dude! [face_peace]

17. Affixed Scowler

Affixed Scowler Jedi Master star 2

Aug 15, 2005
    Anyone can write a story about a father and daughter and say this is how they act together, but few can actually make you believe it. You excel at such a thing Kilik.

I truly believe Han and Jaina would talk and act the ways you have presented them doing in your story. Great story so far, Kilik. =D=

18. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Han and Jaina are a perfect Father/Daughter model. I love how you have captured the young Jaina and her dad. =D=

19. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    *almost in tears* That was just sooooo beautiful. I sooo wish my dad were like that... *sniff*

20. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    Idrelle_Miocovani Awww, I love the father-daughter moments like these.

PonyTricks hehe. Being called 'daddy's girl' should make Jaina proud, not mad! *Nods* ture, ture. :D

dm1 I'll agree with that! Han is truly something else here, these are wonderful moments with his daughter, they are very much alike. Funny how they always seem to fall asleep after these moments...

Thank you and thank you. :) Yeah it is a bit funny how the keep falling alseep at the end hehe.:D

RK_Striker_JK_5 :eek: Your right Jaina can't get to mad. :D

The scenes with Han were cute, too. Very good interaction there.

Thank you, I was prying that I wouldn't get killed for writing Han like that. :) I say that cause I have not read much in the EU. Thank you. :)

Silverkitsune you have done a good job. Thanks I kept it from going to my head after all.:D

Healer_Leona I'm with you good thing Uncle Luke didn't see her. [face_mischief] I'm glad you enjoy it.

SoloFel_RebelGirl One word:

Awwwww.
    Thanks. [face_blush]

Meredith_Kenobi I think Jaina dear needs to learn that sticks and stones may break her bones but words can never hurt her.

Hehe maybe hehe maybe Glad you enjoyed the update and thank you. :)

Liesl I love how you portray Han and Jaina's father/daughter relationship. Good job, and I hope there's a part four!

*Lets out a long breath* Its nice to know that i'm brakeing Han or Jaina. phew. Thank you Liesl.[:D]

Good job, and I hope there's a part four!

Thanks. [face_thinking] Hmm part 4 [face_thinking] there might be one. :D

the_wandering_shadow This was really good. you're really improving. Less errors, and it really flows well. Thanks. *Bows* thank you again.

With that temper, definitely shows she takes after both her parents

Ah you don't say.[face_thinking]

One thing I'd say is I think somewhere along the way, Han got a more... respectful veiw of the Force. Or maybe that's just me.

Hmm... [face_thinking] I don't know. [face_thinking]

BigE I can picture Han also saying, "let's not tell you mother about this". I didn't think of that but I so see it happening thanks for checking this fic out man.

Landon16 I usually don't go for cutesy stories like this, but your Han is so much like the real one that keeps me reading. Good Job, dude!

Dude thank you, and you thank you again. I have always kind be well not sure about writing story with Han and luke and so. Cause I don't want to brake them. Thank you man it makes me feel better knowing I can stay ture to Han.:cool:

ZEGO Anyone can write a story about a father and daughter and say this is how they act together, but few can actually make you believe it. You excel at such a thing Kilik.

Thank you man! No really thank you!:cool:

I truly believe Han and Jaina would talk and act the ways you have presented them doing in your story. Great story so far, Kilik

I um I don't really know what to say. [face_blush] Ok I sounded really lame right there. But I really don't what to say. Thank you and thank you again.:cool:

PRINCESSCAMBRIA Han and Jaina are a perfect Father/Daughter model. I love how you have captured the young Jaina and her dad.

I think there great together to no only if we could see more of this in the EU. Thanks and thank you for reading this fic.

-Yun-Harla- That was just sooooo beautiful. I sooo wish my dad were like that... *sniff*

Yeah Han would be cool as dad to me, :D teach me how to use blaster and teach you how to talk to wookies. hehe Wookies are cool.

hehe I'm glad you enjoyed and thought it was beautiful.

21. JainaEnnth

JainaEnnth Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2006
    Wow KILIK! you did a wonderful job! I just love stories with Han and Jaina, they just fit together perfectly!

22. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    JainaEnnth Hi and thank you for reading this, yeah I think i'm starting to sound old.

But for real thank you glad you enjoyed it.:)

23. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. could you please pm me when you get part 4 up.

24. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    Tatooine_Ghost loved it. could you please pm me when you get part 4 up.

Thanks for checking this out, and yeah I'll let you know the second I put a part 4 up.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.