main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *A Father Knows* - (J/Z) (Han) - *delurked* !!!COMPLETED 7/2!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZekksGoddess, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    Aww, what a lovely ending! It was really perfect! Not too mushy, but just enought to keep us happy! Wonderful job, and congrats on an outstanding fic! :) Loved it! :)

2. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    You stuck the landing like a gold medal Olympic Gymnast. :D

I can't wait for more of your work, particularly if you have Zekk in it ;)

3. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Great job!!!!! I loved Han's reaction.

4. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Fireyforce:
    Consider a sequl and I'm looking forward to songfic.
    Hmm, a sequel...perhaps someday. :D Hurray! I've got a reader lined up already for the songfic!

-RebelScum-:
    Great ending.
    Thanks! :)

DathomiranAuthor:

Yay! What a perfect ending! Congrats on the noms; I wish you success in the awards!
    Thanks about the ending and the awards!

You had some really great lines in here. Overall it's an awesome fic. And you finished it so well.
    Thanks! I'm really glad you like it. I had to write this last chapter about three times before I decided on this one. And it was the best one, let me tell you. :)

JoE:
    Beautiful ending!
    :DThanks!

It's your fault, Han!
    He'll never go down without a fight! :)

oldjedinurse:
    Great ending. Han? You'd better be happy - you got what you wanted!
    Hehe, you know Han...bored too easily when there's no excitement.

Great job, ZekksGoddess. As has already been suggested, a sequel to this might be an idea!
    Heh heh, I am considering it...perhaps I'll write one someday...;)

GreatOne:
    Cute ending! (but I still feel sorry for Jag)
    I almost felt bad when I was writing it too...but that songfic I have coming up soon makes me feel so much worse for- uh...I'll stop now and let you be surprised. :D [face_whistling]

Anyway.... on a side note. I have a small monitor and the spacer lines you put in your story makes the screen so wide I have to side scroll to read. Maybe in the future you could make your spacer lines just a tiny bit shorter?? *face begging*
    Oh, I feel your pain. I always hate it when that happens to me too...I'll do my best to remember that! :)

Lyrienne:
    Awwww, this was lovely ending. I love the way you resolved things between Jaina and Zekk in the end, letting them air out all their old arguments, and begin to build something new.
    Yeah, I had to write the ending three times before I finally liked it...the others were way too, I don't know...jumping the gun a bit or something.

Oh, I'll be watching for it!
    Hurray! Another lined up reader! :D

jacen200015:
    Great ending.
    Thanks! :)

Jade_Max:
    Awesome, that was the perfect ending to this story, and a lot the lines in here were priceless! Very Zekk or Jaina, and very much in character with how their feelings would probably be.
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!! :D

Consider a sequel maybe? If not, want a hand planning one?
    I have been considering one for teh future...I must admit I am in need o some ideas or inspiration for it...:D

We need more J/Z! lol!
    I couldn't agree more!

And I'll keep an eye out for that songfic!
    Hurray! That makes threee lined up readers so far! :D

angeladear:
    Wow! Awesome! They were so sweet together! I love how you right them, I could really get a feel for the characters. It was very sweet and romantic.
    Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

There is only ONE THING I have a problem with......
    *starts sweating*

It's not enough! I need more I tell you, MORE! You have to write a sequel! If you don't, I'll,....
    *smacks self upside of head* Sorry.
    Ok, really no pressure or anything...

[face_laugh] If it makes you feel any better...it's being considered. I've got a few other stories in mind you might enjoy too, though. :)

LOVE IT!
    :D

Lusa_Thul:
    Aww, what a lovely ending! It was really perfect! Not too mushy, but just enought to keep us happy! Wonderful job, and congrats on an outstanding fic! Loved it!
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!! Took three tries to get it this way, haha.

Neo-Paladin:
    You stuck the landing like a gold medal Olympic Gymnast.
    Thanks!!! I find this a particularly

5. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    That was great!!! But... But... IT'S OVER!!!! :_| :_| I don't want it too be over!!! Jag got rejected so many tmies and... and... it was funny... Why does it have to be over?!?!?!

*calms down* I loved the last post!!! It was great!!! Is there going to be a sequel?!?!

6. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Jedi_Bubbles:
    That was great!!!
    :D Thanks!

But... But... IT'S OVER!!!! I don't want it too be over!!!
    I was sad too...:(

Jag got rejected so many tmies and... and... it was funny...
    Haha, I really enjoyed that part...:)

Why does it have to be over?!?!?!
    Aww, *sniff*....you're making me emotional again!

I loved the last post!!! It was great!!! Is there going to be a sequel?!?!
    Thanks! And I am considering a sequel. It might not be up for a while though if I decide to do it, I've got some other stuff I'm a-workin' on.

________________________________________________________________________________

And speaking of other stuff I've been working on....just to let you all know, my songfic is now up! Here's the link:
    He Stopped Loving Her Today

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Nice ending! Why is it that every story I read about Zekk and Jaina makes me want to slap Zekk? ;) Will there be a sequel? [face_batting]

8. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Nice ending!
    Thanks!

Why is it that every story I read about Zekk and Jaina makes me want to slap Zekk?
    I guess he just has that effect on people. :D

Will there be a sequel?
    Actually, I can now officially say that it is planned on and the first two chapters are ah...'under construction'. Jade_Max and her muse, George the leprauchan (I promised to give him credit, too) have actually helped out with a few ideas for it and such. It may be quite a bit darker that it's predecessor however...

9. Jenth_Zere

Jenth_Zere Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow! That was a real good story. LOL. It was quite good and I'm estatic that there is to be a sequel. YeeeeHawwwwww! Okay anyway just wanted to let you know what a great job you did and tell you to keep up the good work. I'm eagerly awaiting the continuation. ~happy dance~[face_dancing]

10. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Wow! That was a real good story.
    Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

LOL.
    Hope that doesn't mean you're being sarcastic...

It was quite good and I'm estatic that there is to be a sequel. YeeeeHawwwwww! Okay anyway just wanted to let you know what a great job you did and tell you to keep up the good work. I'm eagerly awaiting the continuation. ~happy dance~
    :D Thanks again! The sequel may not be up for a while. I've been distracted by numerous plot bunnies during it's creation, but I promise...it WILL be done!

11. angeladear

angeladear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    :p This story is to good to be that far down the pile!

Up

12. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Aww, thanks angeladear.

And I've just noticed that this story has been nommed for Best Short Story in the Winter Awards. Whoever nommed me, thanks! [:D]

13. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I just re-read this. It's still as wonderful as before. I had to make sure Jaina still rejects Jag. It's excellent every single time I've read it.

14. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Aww, thanks Amanda! I'm glad you still enjoy it! [:D]

15. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Wow! This was great, I absolutely loved it! It made me feel all warm inside, and my chest get all tight, that's how adorable it was. Zekk was just right on in it, and I loved Jaina, too! That is how J/Z should be done, my friend :) :D =D=. Though I do like Jag . . . and felt a little bad for him. Heresy, I know :p.

I just [face_love] Zekk in this fic so much. Well, I love him all the time, but . . . well, I'm sure you know what I mean. ;)

=D= =D= =D=

16. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Aww, thanks for taking the time to read this whole thing and actually liking it!
    Yeah, I've got mixed feelings for Jag. I don't quite hate him, and I don't particularly like him, either. I think it's his more vocal fans that have really turned me off from him.

Hehe, Zekk's just a loveable guy! Thanks again for reviewing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.