main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "A Father's Daughter" Father day Challenge Jysella/Jacen 1 shot vig

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Author: Alishu
    Characters: Jacen, Jysella, Han, Mirax and Corran
    Notes: This is a father's day Challenge, where all of this 'stuff' has to be in it ;):

We all know it?s easy to write someone happy about a budding relationship, but this is a challenge?fighting must ensue at some point! The father should be very very upset by the revelation.

You must also use the following words or phrases:
    How could you?
    I don?t want to get to know him!
    Fragrant
    Lout
    Mania

Your vig must also end with this sentence: ?I guess it?s time to pray that you?ll change your mind before you get hitched!?
    Here is the link:
    here

Thanks go to NYCitygurl for yet again betaing this for me!

The day was a cool one, but a beautiful one. Especially beautiful, Jysella Horn thought. She was in the arms of her secret boyfriend. She sighed as she felt his soft lips on her own. His touch always made her toes tingle. So this is love?

She had always loved Jacen Solo. But up until recently he hadn?t known. He does now, Jysella thought. She heard him sigh, and then he pulled away. ?Should we tell our parents??

Jysella smiled. ?My dad would go ballistic if he found out.? She hugged Jacen. His brown hair rustled in the wind; she raised her hand and wiped it out of his eyes.

?And why would he go ballistic?? he asked.

?We?ve been over this before, Jacen.? She gave his arm a playful punch.

?But I thought your dad liked me.? He pretended to pout.

?He likes the Jedi Knight Jacen Solo, but I can guarantee that he won?t like the ?daughter?s boyfriend Jacen Solo?.? She stood up and reached out her arms to pull Jacen up from the hidden bench.

?That?s right. Mister Corran Horn doesn?t any guy dating his precious daughter,? he teased.

?Yep, you?re right.?
    ~*~*~

One week later

The couple was sitting in their normal hiding spot: a fragrant sakle blossom tree. Their bench was underneath the large branches, blocking them from anyone?s view.

?Mirax, have you seen Jysella?? Corran Horn asked his wife. He needed his Jysella to demonstrate a fighting technique that the father and daughter had made up and mastered themselves.

?I think she went out to the lake again.? Mirax shook her head. ?I don?t see what has her so interested; it?s just a hole in the ground filled with water.? She went back to washing the dishes. Corran smiled and kiss his wife on the cheek.

?Hey, Corran!? Han Solo yelled from behind the Jedi.

The tall man turned and called out his own greeting. ?What brings you out this way, old man??

??Old man?? I do believe, Corran, that you are older than I.?

"You wish." Corran laughed.

They shook hands. ?Leia said she saw Jacen going this way. I need him to help me with some of those ah, things he likes to keep around, so I?m gonna go up to the lake. He seems to spend a lot of time up here.? Han would go to Jaina for help, not Jacen, since she?s more mechanically-minded. He should probably be going after Jacen for another reason.

Corran frowned. ?That?s what Mirax just said about Jysella.?

The two walked up to the lake. They were in deep conversation when they both heard, ?Oh, Jacen!? Both fathers looked at each other and ran for where the voice had come from.

The men were quiet surprised at who they saw nestled underneath the Sakle tree. Jacen Solo had his hand entwined in Jysella?s hair, and Jysella had her hands clasped behind Jacen?s neck; the couple was engrossed in a passionate kiss.

Enraged, Corran pulled hard on Jacen?s collar. ?Get you mouth of my daughter!? He let go as Jacen hit the hard ground.

?Hey, that?s my kid you just threw down!? Han growled at Corran.

?Daddy! Wha-what are you doing here?? was all that Jysella could manage.

?I came here to bring you to class, and I?m glad that I did. I?m too young for grandkids.? He tugged on Jysella?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    You're welcome :) You did a great job!! The conflict is really Corellian-style, and I like how you show a rougher side of Corran that isn't evident in the NJO, DN, and Legacy books. Excellent work =D=

3. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    *awww* Sweet little funny fic! I loved it.

4. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    That was just awesome....I loved the Corran and Han fight...[face_laugh]

FL @};-

5. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Hehehehe, this is great. So are you becoming a Jacella 'shipper, perchance? ;)

Great work. :)

KT

6. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    wonderful job with the challenge!!!!!!!

you captured the father's perfectly in this...

and, IMO you already are a Jacella shipper!!!!!!

got to stick together!!!! and convert more people!!!

again great piece!!!!!

meg

7. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh cute story Alishu! Hehehe LOVED the Corran\Han fight...and the ending was perfect. Loved the way you worked in the lines! My poor Corrany-baby...losing his little girl. ;)

Great work! Need.Sequel.NOW!!!! ;)

8. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Alishu... Marvellous! :D [face_love]

Poor wittle Corran... *snicker* Mirax's method of talking him into something was brillant too. [face_mischief]

And that last line, about Jys throwing her plate at Corran... [face_laugh] There are some times when thats the only answer to something that dads say...

Fantablous Challenge response! [:D] (Even though I still can't beleive how force-damned fast you managed to finish it...) :eek: ;)

~Misha

9. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thank you, and thank you for betaing it for me and uh helping me out w/ the whole Han/Corran age thing ;)

Thank you, yeah the Han/Corran fight was fun to write

Thank you Master, Yes! I love Jacen and Jysella!

Thanks it was fun. I don't think my Master realized that... anyway yes us Js/Jh 'shippers will stick together, we do need to convert more! Thanks

10. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Hmmm the father daughter complex. Where have I seen that before! ;) Nicewriting!

11. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    That was a great post Alishu!

good job!

12. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Lol, thanks![face_blush]

Thank you. :)

13. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3