A Favor?

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Those of you who know me know I'm a big fan of Maul. Well he had his own four issue comic from Dark Horse that just ended this month. Many of us are still bummed with the realization that "it still wasn't enough". So we decided to do a petition partially for fun and also to let Dark Horse know that we Maul fans do want more Maul stories...

If you have a moment, we would greatly appreciate you stopping by and signing the petition for more Maul comics :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/maul/petition.html

(thanks to my Sithsters Meche and Maul's Guardian for getting it going because I was unfortunately unable to help them any :( the least I could do is let others know it's online for signing, tho').

Thanks in advance...

Cynthia
  2. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Done and Done....Sith rules

Hey Cynthia, you have a "blue star" for the day :D
  3. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Thankya much! :)

heheheh yeah.. a blue star.. hmmm.. is that what they give good little Siths? Either that or since it's not gold, maybe I'm just bad.. heheheheh ;) (LOL, yes board moderators, I know it means I've done 50+ posts - LOL.. I'm such a blabber mouth.. err.. typer.. err.. whatever they call it online. I know, I know.. no wonder I never have anything done eh? LOL!!)

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia - who probably should do more work instead of posting and goofing off online ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.