main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Female Sith

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by varza, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    I know that Sithvixen made a female sith costume that looked AWESOME. You could look there.

www.sithvixen.com

2. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Master_Byrd: I understand what your're trying to explain. Technically, they are just a surcoat over the "bell" of the gown that is open in the front. It was very popular in the 18th century.

3. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Master_Byrd: I understand what your're trying to explain. Technically, they are just a surcoat over the "bell" of the gown and is open in the front. It was very popular in the 18th century.

4. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    awesome site Raef_Wolfe! I was actually going to look for her stuff today.. someone told me about the female trooper and I wanted to see it first hand... very cool!

5. Sithwitch_13

Sithwitch_13 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    I'm planning to dress up as a generic female Sith for halloween this year... I've been planning on just adapting my Aayla Secura costume from last year, but I found this great shirt at hottoppic.com (it's a black corset-type shirt) to use. I'm planning to draw on a sith-looking tattoo, though... I was thinking of adapting Exar Kun's forehead tattoo to draw on my arm but I can't find a good picture. If anyone has any links, it would be very helpful.

6. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    I tried to find something with no luck... I think I have a comic with him in it so I will see what I can find or try posting in the Extended UNvierse area and see what you get back...

7. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    what about hair... I have no idea what to do with my hair, should i go with a painted bald cap and be more like Assaj or should I do something comepltely different...

8. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but check out Sith Vixen :)

9. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    yeah she was posted above first post on this page...

btw, I am gong to be doing bracers tonight I will post picks... they are pretty simple to make as well...

10. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    well i don't have pics yet of the bracers... had some small problems with the camera-i forgot to bring it...

anyways, I finally finished the cloak and will hopefully get some pics of that soon...

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Unlocking thread and bumping up for Khameir_Sarin..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.