main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A few answers needed for the creation of a new story...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by delta_7890, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delta_7890

delta_7890 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    Okay, so perhaps a bit more than a few, though I want to be as accurate in my story-teling as possible when I make this. I only hope one of you guys has the answers I need. ^^;;

1) Bounty Hunter's Guild...Was it even around during the Prequel Era, and if so, what planet was it located on? I'm thinking it was on Coruscant, but it's only a rough guess.

2) Cloud City...While I know it certainly wasn't under Lando's ownership at the time, I am curious to know weather it even existed at the time of AoTC.

3) Starship Corporations: While we all know the manfufacterer of the infamous TIEs hadn't evolved into the mega-industry it was at the time of the Empire, we do know it existed. Question is, how large was it, and what was its competition? (Kuat? Correlia?)

2. triggerfinger

triggerfinger Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    number 2: no it did not

3. delta_7890

Jun 15, 2002
    One down, two to go. Oh, another question. Not sure if the answer has been defined yet but...
    *SPOILERS*

Was Count Dooku the one to masquerade as Master Sifo Dyas?

4. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm not sure but I think so, or something like that anyway. But since I don't think anyone knows for sure you could easily get away with that anyway.

5. delta_7890

Jun 15, 2002
    Alright, cool. Now...Bounty Hunter's Guild (where was it) and Starship manufacterers of the time (what were they)...I'll need these before I can start.

6. Vagrant_Jedi

Vagrant_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Corellian Engineering has been around since the formation of the republic some 25,000 years before a long time ago. I have no idea of senior fleet systems, I bet they were created under the Empire. Why don't you just pop open your X-Wing Alliance and check out all the manufacters of the ships? If you don't have XWA I'll do it for you.

7. delta_7890

Jun 15, 2002
    I have XWA...yes...good idea. ^^;; Alright...now I just need information pertaining to the Bounty Hunter's Guild.

8. council_of_trent

council_of_trent Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Sienar was a private contractor (he built the Sith Infiltrator for Darth Maul). As the formative members of the Empire employed him more often, he got rich and formed a large corporation.

Bounty Hunter's Guild has been around for quite a while, because the old Trandoshan who led it had been there since he was ~30 and had succeeded it from someone else. (Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Bossk's story)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.