main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN A few parting thoughts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by EMERALD_GREENE, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    [face_flag] It has been my Privilage & (with a few exceptions) Honor to have been able to serve as the City Rep for the IK. Over the last two years I have made alot of new friends, not only across the U.S., but the World over & look forward to spending time with them at C3. Without having been elected to represent you as your City Rep, I doubt this would be the case. I have no doubt that Jorg will do an excellent job representing us in the upcoming year & have pledged my support to him if he needs it. [face_flag]

[face_flag] I would like to thank everyone who voted for me & supported me, not only in this election but for the last two years. [face_flag]

[face_flag] I would like to thank the last two administrations for their support. It has been a pleasure working with you. [face_flag]

[face_flag] I would like to thank both of my opponents for this years election & praise them both for a clean & 'drama free' campaign. I think we all appreciate it & this, in my opinion, is just another indication that our faith is justified,that the current administration is more than capable not only of accomplishing the tasks set before them in the year ahead, but is a worthy successor to the ones who have gone before. [face_flag]

[face_flag] Lastly, I would like to thank my family & friends for their support over the last two years. without them, my job would have been much more difficult. [face_flag]

[face_flag] I call for all IKers to stand behind our officers & to do our best to support them throughout the coming year. Thank You! [face_flag]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.