main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a few questions about EP III and looking for a trade

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by jedimasterrichie, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterrichie

jedimasterrichie Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    1.I happened to scan an opened "THe Making Of Episode III" and saw many deleted scences from the movie. One of which is how Shaak Ti died but there were 2 versions one Anakin as the killer and the other Gen. Grevious. Was it mentioned in the novelization or shown in the clone wars animation on how Shaak Ti died?

2. one of the SWP member e-mailed after watching EP III and was looking for luminara unduli sa movie.... di ba nandoon naman siya sa Kashykk iba nga lang yung actress and di sya na close up.

Trade:

Trying to complete the Nestle Ice Cream Star Wars Pencil Toppers I lack 2 to complete it. I need a colored/painted black Vader(i have the special gold edition na)and a clone trooper in exchange I'll give you Obi-Wan (painted) and Anakin (painted)

2. XYDE

XYDE Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2004
    im curious if u meant the scene in the trailer where Anakin looks like he's killing off a Jedi. Thatz what my friend thought so too. but it was actually the scene of him killing off Nute Gunray

it really bummed me out that there werent enough "ANAKIN SLAYS JEDIS" Scenes

3. jedimasterrichie

jedimasterrichie Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    not the trailer, in the "Making" book it was really shaak ti but 2 version as i mentioned :) one by anakin and the other grevious. according to a reply by another member it was indeed anakin who killed shaak ti in the jedi temple not in the movie but the lego computer game

4. Kyle_Kincade

Kyle_Kincade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Well hmm not sure about Shak ti death sa EP 3 but yes , she did die under Grievious hands ( so i think as they kinda cut away and not show it) sa Clone Wars cartoon series.

5. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Actually Grievous didn't kill her. He just tied her up, left her hanging upside down

Ibinitin ng patiwarik. Hehe.

6. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Actually it is the evil turn-coat Anakin Skywalker who murdered Shaak-Ti while she was meditating in the Jedi temple.Anakin stabbed his lightsaber into her skull.nasty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.