main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A few questions about the ANIMATED series...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darthmich, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthmich

Darthmich Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
    It sounds like they're getting ready to go into production for the animated series...

anybody know when we should expect to see the first episodes? Spring 2006?

Also, I have heard rumblings of MORE Clone Wars episodes...is that right? It seems like an odd time period in the SW galaxy to revisit, especially since Episode 3 has now been released.

Also, is the animated series supposed to focus in part on the period between Episodes 3 and 4 or is that supposed to be the live SW series?

2. ___Obi-1___

___Obi-1___ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2004
    Animated series should be out latter this year on the beggining of the next one...

And it will be about the Clone Wars...

The live action show, which will be out in 2007, will be about stuff between ROTS and ANH...

It will have 100 episodes, 1 hour each, and it will last for 5 years...

It will have spin-off characters as the main ones...

3. Sima_Sith

Sima_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2005
    in SW CW the animated series, on cartoonnetwork, did it ever show palpatine fighting?

4. ___Obi-1___

___Obi-1___ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2004
    Nope, but his scenes on Volume II are TEH coolness...

5. LukeGroundwalker

LukeGroundwalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    I don't see why they should revisite the Clone War since the Clones Wars has enough battles already. I think if they want to do a animated series then they should make it in the Sith War era.

6. Darthmich

Darthmich Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
    So they are going to focus again on the Clone Wars? That could be cool. I wonder if it will focus on the period between Clone Wars Season 2 and Clone Wars Season 3 since Season 3 flowed directly into Episode 3.

7. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    yeah....the whole CW series being revisited is a little confusing to me since the series ended right at the beginning of ROTS. Im assuming that they will go back and examine other Jedi battles we have not seen.

8. LordPeril

LordPeril Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    So I have volume one on DVD. Chapters 1-20 and know f chapters 21-25 (though I have no idea when or where I can actually get to see them if they're ever coming on again, wink wink nudge nudge. Anyone know?). As far as I understand, Volume 2 is the 21-25 right? The damn SW website shows the schedule for the show being aired March 21-25. Whoopdee doo. You might think the website would be updated to the next replay if there are any.

But where in the hell is all this season three talk coming from?

9. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    LordPeril, 'volumes' are not to be confused with 'seasons.'

Season 1 - Ep's 1-10
    Season 2 - Ep's 11-20
    Season 3 - Ep's 21-25

Volume 1 - Ep's 1-20
    Volume 2 - Ep's 21-25

10. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I heard the Live Action T.V. Show was coming out in 2006. My guess is fall 2006. I also heard they are going to write the episodes this fall. GL said he is going to write all the episodes at once.

11. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    Either way. It is a great time for WARS fans. IMO it is a dream comes true. New WARS every week! WOW!!!

12. The-D

The-D Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2005
  13. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    No kidding, new Star Wars action every week for five years! I love my life!

14. Ulrico

Ulrico Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    Yeah, I agree here. After hearing the tales of my father having gone to the ANH, ESB and ROTJ premieres when they were first released, I always thought that I was born in the wrong era, but then Episode 1, 2, 3 started coming out which levelled the playingfield (in a way, 20th Century Fox distributors in SA SUCK!!) but now the advantage is being gained whereby I'm in the prime of my life, being able to enjoy Clone Wars animations, TV-series and all the marketing goodies that go with them. I hope the tv-series does the brand justice though. Soon as it becomes another trekkie thing, the sour taste won't go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.