main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO A Few Things

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Tev_Torbek, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I just wanted to issue an apology to some people on here. I got into it with the RMFF a few months ago. I just want to offer up an apology to a few of you cross over members here that most of that wasn't directed at you. I discussed this with Zoom and Iwant to make right with the few of you who i consider friends. So I upset someone I apologize.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Why just a few? Why not everyone?

3. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    I have no clue what this is about but here is one more post.

4. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Well, it was directed at few in general not everyone, including, you sith_chick, you and darth hair have been one of the very few who welcomed me and were cool with me. I apologize if you felt it was directed at you, it wasn't. I just felt and still feel, the RMFF is nothing more than a high school clique and that's not what I wanted in fan group. Thus my absence since and continued absence from that particular board. I have felt welcome, more welcome than I ever felt with the RMFF, by the Sac Valley Rouges back home in Sacramento and I've only met 2 of their members. Their CR even came over and saw what was going on and got banned for 16 days for saying what he felt about it. I'm sorry, but I just don't see anybody from the RMFF sticking their necks out like that, no offense. What I said was, in my opinion, still true about the RMFF, and I've heard it from other people too. I think the Southwest region is poorly run as well as the RMFF. I didn't do anything, if the threads were read throughly, to warant the attack by mistress. It was a mean and nasty attack that had no basis to it. The RSA contacted w a typical threat and then asked me what was wrong, I told him to call me and we'd discuss it, he never did. I cleared things up with the people on that thread and we even joked about it. For her to come out and do that is a reflection of the RMFF and the way they treat people who don't fit the clique. That and what a few others posted, that I heard about from my friends in Sacramento. I'm sorry if you feel this wrong, but it is my impression. I was hoping that after that awesome BBQ in July '05, all this had been cleared up, but it was back to what it was but worse by christmas. I don't plan on getting back on the RMFF anytime soon, welcomed or not, at least not until things change there. I don't plan on avoiding any events that I might come into contact with RMFF members, either. Once again, I am sorry if I upset you, it wasn't directed at you.

5. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Woohoo!

6. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    I had to get after Darkmood about this, too.

Nobody reads red text -- it hurts the eyes. And red's an angry color.

7. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Sorry is this better? I use red because it's the same color as my favorite hockey team :D

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Urf. Now...I have to be serious about this...

It doesn't matter what happened or didn't happen -- I told you -- stuff like this happens on the boards all the time. HOWEVER, stirring things up on a completely different board, 6 months after the fact is not the way to make things right, and it's only going to start festering bad vibes between people here, and between this board and the Denver board.

I'd have to ask that you request this thread be locked...otherwise I may have to request it myself.

Just drop it, dude.

9. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Im agreeing with Josh. Its a dead topic. Move on with life. If you dont like southwest region, its mods,members and groups then do the easy thing and dont bother with it. just live your life in peace..

Josh, I just suggest killing this thread now.