main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A few thoughts about AOTC and EP3 (NON Spoilers, just want some feedback)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Niphoet, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niphoet

Niphoet Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    Shortly after The Phantom Menace came out and I had watched it about 50 times I had a dream. I'm not Martin Luther King, but it was still pretty neat. Now at this time nothing was known about AOTC and EP3 besides the term "clone wars" and the whole story of Anakin's fall to the Dark Side....just basic stuff. At this time, this dream could have fit in either AOTC or EP3. It is still applicable for EP3. It was pretty cool and pretty short, so I'm going to post it in script format here. My reason?

Well, I thought then about making a fan-fic, but I don't have the time. I'm not looking for praise, just wondering if anyone else could see this happening sometime in the clone wars.

*sigh* Here it goes:
    ------------------------------------

INT. Hanger Bay on some unnamed planet. ANAKIN SKYWALKER, about 20-25 years old, is with a group of about ten other pilots, both male and female, about his age. The squadron is preparing for an incoming attack.*

An INTERCOM calls all pilots to their ships to assume defense positions. ANAKIN being the "best starpilot in the galaxy," jumps quickly into his fighter along with his companions.

All of the PILOTS start their fighters except for ANAKIN. He reports over his comm that he is having troubles with his craft and will have to meet the OTHERS in a few moments when he fixes the problem with his fighter.

ANAKIN'S COMPANIONS fly into space and directly into an ambush, in which they are all quickly and brutally slaughtered.

ANAKIN is in the hanger when he hears an anguished scream for help...or maybe an accusation.**

MALE PILOT: SKYWALKER!!

An evil smile spreads across ANAKIN'S face and the scene disolves.***
    ------------------------------------

*a clone attack in my dream, but an attack nonetheless

**I still don't know if it was a cry for help or an accusation

***I also don't know if Anakin DID mastermind the ambush or if he knew what was happening through the Force and was just enjoying it

Well, what does everybody think. Again, please don't bash, just looking for some feedback as to if anyone could or could have seen his happening.

--The Niphoet

2. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Heh heh. It actually sounds very Palpatine. Anakin/Vader is more of the straightforward type I think, but Palps would love that kind of stuff. Especially since he'd get to play the innocent as well [face_mischief]

3. Niphoet

Niphoet Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    In light of AOTC, I guess you're right. But right after TPM, in which Anakin was just a whiny kid, we really had no proof that Anakin would be so straightforward.

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Nice idea.

Seeing that this deals with an Episode III idea, you should really take it to that forum. You can go to Spoilers or Non-Spoilers with the idea.

This forum is for discussion on things that effect both trilogies.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.