main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A FF Board for Costa Rica...

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Grand_Admiral_ED, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_ED

Grand_Admiral_ED Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2005
    Hello there!

I would like make a special request for a FF board for Costa Rica, a new one, since the old one is inactive.

I'm a very active Star Wars fan, who's proudly member of the 501st Legion Costa Rica Outpost and the Rebel Legion (soon we gona have a Rebel Outpost).

I'd been talking with several other Star wars fans and they have different passions of Star Wars other than costuming or Cosplay, such as Collecting or Gaming and they would like to start all over again with a Star Wars Club.

Since we can not fullfill these with either the Legions, since we specialize in Costuming, the obvious course of action is to start to gather them and organize ourselves into a FanForce Chapter who will work together with other Star Wars and non-Star Wars fan clubs in conventions and fan festivals.

Can it be done?

Thanx
    ED "GRAN ADMIRAL ED" JARA

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    So far I don´t know yep. :confused:

I will be checking out. ;)

The only I know so far that you need to have mini.... 3 members.
    election and meetings.

Hoping you get more help. I am using limited internet time until Tuesday, and after the 29 of July I will be in home.

Meanwhile overseas I will see what I could do to help with your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.