A FFUK:N lad does good - Just who is the new Rebel Legion UK Outpost Commander?

Discussion in 'North' started by timbolton, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The one and only edgejedi88 aka Jase!
    The Rebel Legion began life in the US as a sister group to the 501st. Whereas the 501st costuming goals aimed towards the bad guys of the Star Wars galaxy, Rebel Legion has always sided with the real winners of the SW films and EU - the good guys (sorry, but it's the truth :p :D ) Both groups have displayed a vast arrange of great costumes, and worked along with many charitable causes, all in the name of fandom and love of the cool costumes that fill the SW visuals.

So please give a huge round of applause for the new Rebel Legion UK Outpost Commander, Jase (edgejedi88)! I am sure the Rebel Legion UK will absolutely thrive under his leadership! =D= =D= =D=

And we hope that this means a great relationship/partnership between the FFUK: North and the Rebel Legion UK now :D :p

Rebel Legion UK forums - http://www.phpbbserver.com/rebellegionuk/
    Rebel Legion news and main site - http://www.rebellegion.com/index.asp?IE=3

Congrats and well done dude :cool: A good friend and he deserves some recognition ;)
  2. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
  3. spike_thmid Jedi Master

star 4
  4. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    he's now a master jedi ! and seeing that he's a commanding officer a rank is in order ?
    well done i dont belive my ear's when he told me today over lunch !

wel he did'nt want a big job with us now he's got a even bigger job !! dont work to hard mate .

5. edgejedi88 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will try not to!!! Thanks guys!

You are more than welcome to have a look around my spanking new forum! (in my sig)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.