main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Figment of the Imagination" - JA fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Apr 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Yeah... we're here.. at least I am..

Now, hurry a little with that post will ya? Just let Qui-Gon find him FAST...

2. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    I'm here, I'm here (jumps up and down waving hand in the air) and I am reading...Qui to the rescue ?

3. OldSkippy

OldSkippy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2000
    Come on Qui-Gon, get a wiggle on !!

I don't think you have less readers, I think you've got a lot of keyboard-challenged ones ... something this good doesn't lose readers, we're all too breathlessly awaiting the next installment to actually acknowledge the last one

4. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Excellent work!

Don't worry. You haven't lost readers. The end of the semester crunch is upon us, and that tends to aggravate latent cases of lurker's syndrome.

Hurry Qui-Gon! Hurry!

AWK

5. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Thanks for all the encouragement, people!! And since you asked so very nicely, here's a small part to tide you over until tomorrow. The end of the story is very close!!
    =================================
    =================================

Morc started to pace. ?What, no answer?? he laughed. ?You truly do have a death wish, Jedi.?

Obi-Wan looked up at him calmly, courage in his sapphire eyes. ?Why should I tell you? You?ll kill me anyway. This way, no one else will die.?

Morc laughed uncomfortably at that. ?My, you hold yourself in high opinion. Do you really think that you?re protecting King Pankei? I?ll find him eventually. You?ve only prolonged his death, nothing more.? Obi-Wan just looked at him.

Just then there were shouts and the whine of blasters filled the air. Morc crossed to the window and looked out, his face turning gray. ?It appears you were right, Kenobi. Perhaps too much fear is not a good thing.? His eyes got a far-off look in them. ?They?re here for me.? He laughed. ?The loyalists are here to kill me.? Morc picked up the blaster and slowly clicked the safety off. ?Have you ever wondered what it?s like to die??

Obi-Wan glanced at him. ?I already have.?

Morc laughed, almost maniacally. ?Oh, yes. That?s right. Stabbed yourself right through the heart with your own lightsaber, didn?t you?? Obi-Wan remained silent. Morc turned from the window and raised the blaster, aiming it at the teenager?s forehead. He gave a devil-may-care grin. ?If I?m going to go, I?ll take you with me.?

Behind Obi-Wan the door whooshed open. He saw Morc look up, surprise flickering across his face. And then he pulled the trigger.

6. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    HERE I AM. POST YOU SHOULD!!!!
    Leave me hanging you should NOT.
    Handle it I can't!

7. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    A little to tide us over till tomorrow then you leave us with a major cliffhanger, how cruel.

8. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Mwuhahahahahaha! But of course, HealerLeona!! And does that mean that I've driven you off the deep end, JKOW? Heheh, sorry if I have!! Another post...tomorrow. tongue.gif

9. ObWanKenobeee

ObWanKenobeee Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2000
    I just had a message written. But then it got erased because I put my password in all uppercase. So here's what I said originally:

Hello I just wanted to say something.
    PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE! POST MORE! PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!POST MORE!
    PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE! POST MORE! PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! PLEASE POST MORE!POST MORE!

Oh yes, I LOVE YOUR STORY.

I'm a little hyper tonight

10. ObWanKenobeee

Mar 22, 2000
    OOps. Double Post. Pretend I;m not here.

[This message has been edited by ObWanKenobeee (edited 04-29-2000).]

11. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    It has to be against some fan fiction rule somewhere that says fan torture is illegal..

12. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    I totally agree with ObWanKenobeee, in saying POST MORE!!! I shall go INSANE tongue.gif until tomorrow!!! Love the story!

13. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    *sigh*...whatever shall I do? It appears that all my fans are going crazy, yet you guys know that I have to wait at least a day to draw all the suspense out!! tongue.gif

14. Sith Vegeta

Sith Vegeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    Ah, you can't stop there!!!! It's not fair to us!!!!

Would it make you post any faster if we said that we really didn't care what you were going to do to poor Obi-Wan?? Cause you said that you were going to wait to post so that we would stay crazy longer, so would it help you to post sooner if we didn't say anything?? Would that help?? Not that we could keep ourselves from saying anything anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. But I'm sure we could try if it would help.

You know what? I think I'm rambleing here, it must be a side affects from all the meds I've been taking to get from going crazy!!!! It's not like they're helping. The only thing that will help is if you post more!!!! Please help save all the crazy people!!!! ::insert crazy laughter here:: We need your help jedi_master_gipmy!!!!

15. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    Okay, well technically, jedi_master-gimpy , it is past midnight and therefore it is the next day.
    Please post!!!

16. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Sorry I just get pictures of Qui-Gon's eyes the size of saucers screaming out the same way Obi-Wan did in TPM.

But then there's the ugly picture of spilt brains...

Ack! I'm leaning towards he dies but that isn't possible, only Anakin can do that!

17. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    nooooooo, don't kill him, PLEASE !!

18. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    ARGH!!! mad.gif I am leaving for the city, and will be gone most of the day, so I was hoping for a post I could print it out, and take it with me! Now I have to have that cliff-hanger hanging over my head ALL DAY!!! eek.gif
    Please have a post up for when I get back!

19. ObWanKenobeee

Mar 22, 2000
    It's tomorrow! PLEASE POST MORE!
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    *laughs* Okay, okay, okay!! Here is the much waited for post, before anymore of you start going crazy!
    ==================================
    ==================================

Obi-Wan closed his eyes tightly as the red beam of pure energy shot forward towards his head. He waited for the numbing pain and darkness, but it never came. Obi-Wan slowly opened his eyes and felt his stomach heave. Morc lay on the ground, an expression of eternal surprise on his face and blood gushing from the neat blaster hole in his throat.

?You?ll never touch him again.? Obi-Wan slowly glanced up at the humming green blade before him. His eyes opened wide. Qui-Gon turned and disengaged his lightsaber, kneeling before Obi-Wan. ?Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan, are you all right?? Obi-Wan just stared at him in shock. ?Obi-Wan?? There was concern in Qui-Gon?s eyes and voice as he looked at his Padawan. O?Force. Am I too late?

Obi-Wan suddenly began to cough, his whole body shaking with the Force of the convulsions as he threw up a mouthful of blood. Obi-Wan?s eyes rolled back in his head and he lost consciousness.

Qui-Gon frantically shook him. ?Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan!? He felt the boy?s life force slowly slipping away from his shutting down body. I have not come this far to watch him die now. Qui-gon reached out through the Force, calling to the receding presence. //Obi-Wan! Come back to me! I need you! Obi-Wan..//

21. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    So we go from one cliff hanger from another....that is just beyond cruel!

Great story, and thank the Force Qui finally came, but come on could he come any slower...

Love the story to pieces and I can't wait for your next post.
    ~Susie

22. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    New posts on both of your stories.. I must be heaven. But another cliffhanger mad.gif
    you are certainly an evil one Jedi_master_gimpy. Now don't make us beg for your next post, or if that is what you require, consider this begging.. Thank you

23. ObWanKenobeee

Mar 22, 2000
    Are you going to be posting more soon?
    PLEASE POST MORE!
    This cliffhanger could be worst then the last one.

24. Captain Proton

Captain Proton Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2000
    AHHHHH!!!

He can't die! No! Please! Anyone but Obi-Wan!!!

25. OldSkippy

OldSkippy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2000
    Mostly it's wonderful living here, but when you promise posts by the day and I compare the date of your last post to the current date and think you should definitely be posting really soon then realise I have to wait another whole day Aaarrggh!

I'm sort of glad that Obi's body is finally reacting to all that torture, though at least Morc doesn't get the pleasure of seeing it. I was starting to worry that he was an nerveless clone or something Plus, this way we get more lovely Qui-angst! Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.