main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Final Fantasy RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Sorry I was gone

IC:Linduin suddenly sence a huge sorce of power, "What the?" He looked around untill he located the sorce, "every one hurry up and follow me."
    He cast hastaga and levitate, and hurried off in the direction of the energy.

2. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    "okay..." Cloud said following. "yes ive learned my lesson" he called back.

3. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Theif

Theif turned as he seen Cecil pop up and held a knife to him. "SSSHhhhh!" Theif said as he pointed towards Trevor and the Mage.

tag all

4. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    "what the he** is it" Cecil whispered crouching down.

5. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "Looks like something big, be ready to fight." Linduin said to Cloud, he looked back at the others, "He's strong, very strong."

TAG:Cloud and Party

6. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    "Okay" Cloud said drawing his sword. "I told you i senced something"

7. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Theif

Theif turned to Cecil. "I'm assuming a mage, he wants to take Trevor somewhere, I'm going to trail them. If your going to follow, keep quit."

tag all

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Kaminari

"I've been here for a few days, I believe that the only way up to the surface is the train. So we better go catch the next one." Kaminari said as he led Trevor towards Sector 7.

TAG: Trevor, Theif, and now Cecil. (Kaminari's little crowd is growing. :D )

9. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC:it is is'nt it [face_laugh]

"okay I reckon I could keep quiet"

10. Jongo_Fett

Jongo_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    IC: Trevor Kaine

"Ok but um...what's a train?"
    Trevor was more than a little confused as to what a train is, but he continued to follow Kaminari to this means of getting to the upper plate.

Tag: BS-SL, Theif, DSD

11. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    Cecil walked behind an old building and apperead on the other side were he was completly behind the mage and he tried to get Trevor's attention by waving his sword in the air.

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Kaminari

"A train is a machine that travels on top of rails. It is the transportation system used to get to the top of this city." Kaminari said as they arrived at the station. He then pointed to the one they were to board. "That is a train."

TAG: Trevor Theif, Cecil.

13. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Theif

Theif looked at the train, they would have to jump on it some how. He looked over a Cecil who was waving his sword in the air. Theif tackled Cecil's arm and pointed at the train and signaled for him to jump on when the time was right.

tag all

14. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    "what the crap" cecil said as thief tackled him "okay we need a plan" "got'n any ideas"

15. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Theif

"Umm..well, jump on the train is the best I got." Theif looked up in the air, "what about you?"

tag all

16. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    "i'll follow" he laughed

17. Jongo_Fett

Jun 6, 2003

Trevor looked in wonder at the train he was about to board with Kaminari and thought about what a fascinating world this was. As he boarded the train Trevor thought back to his world and wondered what his friends were doing.

"How long will it take for us to reach the plates above us?"

Tag: BS-SL, D-Z, DSD

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Kaminari

"The train will take about thirty minutes to reach the top. There are several check points along the way, but if you don't look suspicious, the train won't stop." Kaminari said as he boarded the train and sat down.

TAG: Trevor

19. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:Unfourtunetly I am leaving to go home, and will not be online for a few days, I should be back sundayish.

20. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC:eek:k cya then buddy

"Hey Thief I don't know about this...this so called train anyways...hey did'nt cloud come here alot. he could help us beig time!" Cecil said looking at thief

21. Jongo_Fett

Jun 6, 2003

"Alright sounds good. Lets get going then."

Trevor was a bit nervous about the train but it was supposed to be safe so he tried not to worry too much.

Tag: BS-SL, DSD, DZ

22. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    alright you go ahead and follow them...but be careful I will go find cloud...I bet he will no another way there or something...good luck THief" cecil said as he turned around and started away.\

Tag: train station

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Kaminari

As the doors to the train slid shut Kaminari looked to Trevor. "So, you truly know nothing of this place. This is a troubling puzzle."

TAG: Trevor, Theif.

24. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    Cecil ran out of the city and began heading towards were he thought cloud might be...but he ran into some fiends. "crap" Cecil said as he cast haste on himself and drew his sword. "die beast" he screamed as he hurled himself at a fiend. the fiends where one fang and an ogre. as he came down at the ogre it punched him and sent him flying across the ground and crashing into a tree.

Tag:anybody

25. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Theif

Theif was alone again. He watched the mage and Treor board the train and decided now would be the time to get on. theif took a step back and hurled himself on to the back of the train almost falling but catching the door knob on the back of the train. "I hope this won't be a long trip."

tag all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.