A Fleeting Glimpse--post-Traitor AU (J/J, Kyp/OC) Sorry guys! 7/8/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Saber-of-Light, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, jj00!

I am in ultra-depression right now:

1) I'm still limping.

2) My thread's lower than a squished earthworm.

3) My bestest converted!!!!!!!! :_|

4) Her bestest (me) is insignificant now, and she's devoted herself to TJF. Oh, how I miss the plot-bunnies-chocolate-and-happiness days... :( :_|

5) DRL is killing me.

6) Multiply #3, 4, and 5 by 10000000.

**cries**

EDIT: MY bio explains some stuff.
  2. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

I still love you!!!!!!!!! TONS AND TONS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't love Jag so much anymore... :p

BESTEST BESTEST I LOVE YOU AND ALL THE BUNNIES AND CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **sniffs** I resent TJF now. She converted herself from a devout J/Jer to a fanatic J/Zer back a few months ago when we were allied Jag fanatics and we agreed on everything.... and now she's taken my bestest down with her.

(no offense to anyone, my life is in shambles right now) **points to the stuff on my bio that is not JCF-related**
  4. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    well, i'll always be jaina/jag even if i hardly read the books due to lack of time and money

when i make a decision i stick to it!

anyways.... yeah

*huggles saber*
  5. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I resent TJF now. She converted herself from a devout J/Jer to a fanatic J/Zer back a few months ago when we were allied Jag fanatics and we agreed on everything.... and now she's taken my bestest down with her.

*blinks several times* uhm...ok...*blinks a few more times* i don't suppose you could have told *me* you resent me? ?[face_plain] *shrugs uneasily* oh well...

as for this fic...i'm afraid i got rather lost amongst the big waits between posts and that *might* be why other people drifted away...if you aren't going to be able to post soon, you might want to re-post it on the new boards, that way it's right from the beginning and fresh in people's minds...*shrugs* just a suggestion; you can catch up on your writing, that way too...

*walks away, still blinking every now and again in confusion*

~TJF
  7. LadyMairead Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to say that I'm glad you're back, SOL! We missed you, and I'm glad you recovered from your accident. Looking forward to when you can post again. :)
  8. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **huggles** Still love ya, TJF! I'm just not so keen on the conversion thing. :p
  9. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    thank yas, everyone, and thank you, Rogue11JS, for dropping by my thread!
  10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm just not so keen on the conversion thing

if you're talking about *my* conversion -- i'm not too keen on your pairing loyalties either :p ;)

if you're talking about 06's...i didn't *mean* to but i don't regret it :D ;)

~TJF
  11. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
  12. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    Your WELKIES!!!!!!!

NEW POSTIE SOON!
  13. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    Rogue11JS:

Er.............i'm working on that. :p

Everyone else: Thanks!

TJF: I know. :p Let's all just get along :p
  14. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
  16. Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master

star 4
    *looks at thread, raises eyebrow*

Hope you're doing better SoL! :D

*runs away again*
  17. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope your doing beter too!

HERE HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE YOU CAN NEfERr HAffE ENOUff OF THE STUFF!!! *Talking through mouth full of chocolate* :D!!!!!

UP!

18. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    bestest- erkinsnorferheimer!! :p

Jaya- :eek: You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rogue11JS: **huggles** How did you know **cough** that I loved chocolate? :p
  19. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Upsies! :) We neeeeeeeeed mooooooooooore, Saber... :( It's been three months... Pleeeeeeeeeease?? :p
  20. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  21. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **cough**

Okay, to all my faithful readers, I'm VERY very very sorry I haven't posted anything! I just reread my own story and I'm very dissatisfied as to how this is going. The plot is not going the way I wanted. Reading Remnant and Refugee gave me lot of plot bursts, and I'm trying to decide whether to rewrite this story and make a few major tweaks, or keep on going with this. Please put your opinion in here! Thank you, and very sorry!
  22. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    FIRST ANSWER TO FIRST QUESTION!- EVERYONE LOVES CHOCOLATE (and those who dont just think they dont they really do and just dont want to admit it :D!)

Secondly- I like your story and dont worry the whole not liking your own happens to everyone. truth is it can always be better but if you spent eternity on one story then well you wouldnt have much of a life and would most likely go seriously insane. If your already there then theres really no harm in it but other wise you might not want to try it although its emencely fun! honestly if you want to tweek your story its fine just make sure you tell us what page they are on so in the long run we dont end up lost.

I dont recomend Rewriting the whole story however unless you havent posted it because then you might as well just start a new thread and scrap this one which you might not want to do (i dont know im just speculating not trying to influence) But otherwise dont worry to much I know when i wrote my story that i ended up hating the first half of the first book but i couldnt change it because it needed the plot line for the rest of my story i just hadnt written it the way i liked it but Yours is great i like your writing the way it is .

If you feel like you need to change it feel free to go ahead.

*Passes on More Chocolate and waits for new postie*

For now though im just gonna camp out for a while!

~Rogue
  23. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    Aww, thanks R11JS. I REALLY needed that kind of feedback. :D

**GASP**
    You're camping out on my thread???????

**is flattered** :D

I remember on JPS's thread in the OLD old days, we'd camp out after 3 days without a post........ on my thread it takes 3 months :p

Speaking of which, I miss all the BIG people being on this thread; Mira, JPS, Jade243, Chase, Tab, and all the FAMOUS ones that I was humbled by- they're all gone :( Oh well, I'm not the best writer anyways, tho I am for my age **winks at bestest**

**goes off to beat DWB into submission**

EDIT 2: I decided I was whining too much...
  24. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't worry about it, bestest. ;) I went through the same thing and shut down ROTR, so it would be kinda hypocritical to say DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! :p Really, though, I love this and think it's just great. :)

*camps out*
  25. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    SOL:
    i know how you feel. I swore the last time i posted a post was like two weeks ago i looked at the title and it was a month ago . . . i swear tiem just flies by . . . fortunately and unfortunately. I havent posted much in teh recent months because of you knwo what . . . stupid DRL but i have to say I'm probly going to do the same thing you with Harmony cuz i dont post for awhile because of my busy life . . . if i have the time. dont worry I UNDERSTAND!

~MJ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.