A Fleeting Glimpse--post-Traitor AU (J/J, Kyp/OC) Sorry guys! 7/8/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Saber-of-Light, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    YES I REMEMBER THE DAYS WITH JPS THAT WAS WHEN I FIRST GOT HEre AND FIRST FOUND MY BETA TOO!

YOUR WELCOME! and

IM STILL HERE, Drinking hot coca with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of marshmallows.

*Passes around cups of hot chocolate*

ENJOY!!!!!

:D!
  2. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup!!!
  3. aelie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Howdy doody, people ! I'm the other bestest. ;)

Just a message from your friendly neighborhood author : She's been banned from the JC for a week, so.... yeah.
    She'll be back soon though !

And remember, her b-day's in 5 days ! ;)
  4. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Come back soon, Kit! We all miss you!! :)
  5. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    why was she banned?

SOL: continue with this... i like how its goin!
  6. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    LOL, she wasn't banned by the mods. Her parents told her she couldn't get on. ;)
  7. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    That always sucks!

I hate it when my parent does that!
  8. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **TA-DA***

**Crickets chirp**

Okay......no one has upped my thread in years :(

It's my b-day today :) School ends in one week, and I PROMISE promise promise a post by the 20th! :)

Oh, and I'm working on a Harry Potter parody viggie thing ;) My friends and I have an anime/HP freaks' club at school....LOL :p When I finish it, I'm posting it on FF.net but the link'll be here :)
  9. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
  11. Goddess_Jaya Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy birthday to SoL,
    Happy birthday to SoL,
    Even though I'm a little late,
    Happy birthday to SoL!

May your days be filled with visions of Jaggies, Dracos and any other fictional character that's fun to daydream about!

When I read your third-to-last message, I was scared that you were going to stop writing this story. As it is, I'm glad you're just going back and re-writing. Now that it's summer, I hope you have a bit more free time.

And camping out is good. :D Here's to the good ol' days!
  12. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **flops over**

This thread hasn't been upped in 5 days!

Thank you alllllllllll so much for your support. But after my birthday, my life fell into perspective (how cliched does that sound?) and I am going to stop writing this story.

**ducks tomatoes and other random flying objects**

Yes, I know, I am so so so so so so so sorry! :_| I feel like a total idiot for letting all you guys down! :_| But now my life has gotten a lot more hectic and I, being over-ambitious, have figured to work harder (ugh, high school) and concentrate on my education. When that's all over with, I'll get back to writing. But my Internet time is very limited (3 times a week) and with the other things I have to take care of, I just can't do anything. As you can obviously tell, I've been having total writer's block, and I've decided to take this story and fuse it with another that I'm working on.

I wasn't going to have much time to write, anyways. School just ended last Thursday, and I was on a cruise over the weekend ;) But I'm going to be at a biotechnology summer program which, in plain English, is basically genius camp, for 3 weeks.

**sigh**

I'm locking this thread on Friday, because I want to give you guys a chance to respond to this and I know that since people usually don't pay much attention to this thread, I'd have to give you 3 days. Otherwise, I'd lock it today.

If you want to talk to me outside of JCF, my email address is rubyicedrop@yahoo.com, and my AOL instant messenger screen name is jadeitesabre (don't ask :p ). I'll be on occasionally.

I just want to say thanks to the RCs and RCs-to-be (well, at least the ones who visited), my bestests (the Fearsome Threesome rox ;) ) and all the loyal readers like T_J, my dear beta, R11JS, jags_gurl (don't go Kyppie on us now, dear! ;) ), and anyone who I missed; you are very very very appreciated. Thanks for putting up with me, and I'm really sorry. :( I'm still going to be reading on your threads, though- be assured that you have at least one lurker :p

Mucho sadness, Kit :_|
  13. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    *RUNS TO SABER*

*FALLS DOWN ON BEND AND KNEES*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANT!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

The only reason i dont up it is cuz i cant always find it. when i do find it you havent been in here so i just check every other day or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SOBB*

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*SNIFFLE*

SORRY I'll TRY TO CONTAIN MYSELF!

OH WELL ITS YOUR CHOICE AND I SUPOSE I SHOULD RESPECT THAT.

BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE ME HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO IT DOESNT!

*CURLS INTO A BALL ON THE FLOOR AND SUCKS THUMB*

GLARING AT ANYONE WHO PASSES BY!

;)
  15. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    may your work in school be finished soon... and hopefully the story will come back to you eventually... but i will respect the decision of the artist with no worries
  16. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg. not another one!!!! OY GEVALT.

gansa meshuguyim. thats what everyone is these days.

this thread really needs some yiddish... so i gave it some.

-jj00
  17. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N
  20. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

**runs around and acts like an ostrich**

You guys are making me feel so much worse! **buries head in sand**
  21. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    *walks into thread*

Did I start something? ?[face_plain]

:( :_| I NEVER MEANT TO!!!!!!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

But I respect your decision, Kit dear. After all, I did the same thing... :p
  22. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **pats Anna's head**

Concentrate on your asthma first, bestest dear. THEN hate me for locking the thread.

I'm locking the thread today at midnight Eastern time! Anyone with questions/comments/chocolate/flames, e-mail me at rubyicedrop@yahoo.com!
  23. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    One last up before its all over!

DONT WORRY I MAY HAVE TO DO THE SAME TO ONE OF MY FICS ONEDAY!

:D!

ALRIGHT WELL IF THIS FICS G2G THEN IM GONNA GIVE IT A PROPER SENDING!!!!

UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU
  24. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    Rogue, dearest, edit your sidescroll. :p
  25. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay guys, I'm NOT going to lock the thread, but I am NOT posting! I have too many viggies to work on and my plot bunnies (hint hint, Anna!) are twisting with this current plot. So, guys, you can still post all you want (Rogue, the sidescroll.... :p ) but I am going bye bye.

Bye-bye! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.