main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Force Strong As The Force. (RR-fanfic-Whenever.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Midnightetak, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    Note: Okay, since my last dismal attempt to brighten my life ended in the most peculiar and dull way. I decided to waste more time and write some more crappy fanfic thingies.
    This is and isn't a Round Robin, depending if anyone actually wants to jump in and join me or write something. No prerequisites or anything, except the basic grammar/spelling/typing stuff. (that's always useful.)
    May The Force Be With You...Etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, I'm telling you, you said 50,000!" objects Rob to the weedy, bug eyed, smuggler.

"Nooo, I ssaid Thhhirrty."

"Fifty or you won't get your cargo,"

In the distance is a transport ship, It's size made it quite good for high speed traveling, but not much when it comes to actual defenses and large cargo hauling.
    But the stuff this ship normally handles isn't large, infact, it's normally quite small and extremely cut-your-throat-to-get expensive.

"Doon't trry too thhhhreateen mee, ssscum like yoou have a nassty habit of dyiing young, beecausse yoou make foolissh thhhreatz," The smuggler taps his weapon with a claw like hand.

"And galazy rich guys like you want to rob everyone and everything just to keep your tight arse money bag closed, Now pay up or this delivery service is leaving." Rob stared at the weedy guy, his eye twitched compulsory.
    He hated working with people like this guy, they were the worst kind of people.

If you are behind schedule, they'll kill you.
    If you miss you rondevu, they'll kill you.
    If you lose the cargo, they'll kill you.
    If you spit on their cargo, they'll kill you.
    If you so much as move in the wrong direction, they'll kill you.
    If they don't like the way you look, they definately kill you.

"I sssuposse, i will pay you ffiffty; But don't thhink thhhat becaussse yoou have won thhhiss battle, yoou have won them alll," The claw like hand moves away from the gun and into his pocket, removing a data pad with fifty thousand federation credits on it.

"A pleasure doing business with you, my ships right over-" Rob and the smuggler turn to where the transport ship only to see it explode in a large hot fireball, with bits and pieces of the hull showering the vicinity.

"Ah damn." remarks Rob looking at the confilgaration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.