A French representative ?

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Twinnie, Mar 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi !
    I'm not sure how to ask that, but it seems that French people agree that Nwalme Jade should be our Representative ; what should we do to make that official ?
  2. darthcleo Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    email fanforce@theforce.net and mention this thread.It will get their attention
  3. Twinnie Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Joanzia Former FF Staff

VIP
    star 3
    In order to become an official chapter and to have an official "city rep", you will need to do a few things.

The FanForce vision is all about meeting up in the offline world and start local SW fan clubs all around the world. This can range from having regular meetings, meeting up together for events such as conventions, lining up for Episode 2, and it can also be just meeting together for dinner. We just want you to be able to meet together locally and have a chance to get to know other Star Wars fans from your area. :)

With that being said, in order to become official, you must meet together offline for three different occasions. There should be at least five members who show up to each meeting/event from your area. You will need to email fanforce@theforce.net before each of these meetings and let us know the details of the meeting so that we can post it on the FF main page ahead of time. And you will also need to post the details about the meeting in your forums before as well.

After each meeting, you will need to get with us at the FanForce (Lightsabre or I will be working with you along the way) and let us know how the meeting went, how many showed up, things that you did, etc... Since you have already voted on a city rep, you have already fulfilled that requirement.

Once you meet these three times and have had a successful meeting each time, we will then be able to make your chapter "official". :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at: joanzia@theforceiswithus.com

I look forward to working with ya'll and good luck on your chapter!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.