main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC A friends passing...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, folks.
    I just wanted to make everyone aware that a friend of ours, one of our dearest members, has passed away. I will miss him. Indeed, he was a good soul, and we were blessed for having his friendship.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rockymounttelegram/obituary.aspx?n=michael-batchelor-wayne&pid=138036706

May the force be with you, Wayne... always.

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    This was sad news, when I heard about our friend (Yoda's #1 fan).

3. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Sorry to read of your friends passing.
    May the Force be with him.

4. eddie-wan-kenobi1

eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2010
    It was a beutiful service. Hard to believe Wayne is gone. On an even sadder note, I just found out this morning that Wayne's dad passed away on Monday. Fett, CW, Meagan (CW's fiancee) and I just met him at the service. Everyone needs to say a prayer for Wayne's mom. How she is coping with the loss of her son one week and her husband the next is mind blowing.

By the way, it's nice to be back. I had to re-register because apparantly I registered originally with an old email and I can't remember what it was. So now I'm eddie-wan-kenobi1.

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I was absolutely stunned to hear about Waynes dad as well. I dont know what to say, but I do hate that I couldnt make it to the service, but I had no one to watch the boys, and I wasnt going to take them to that. I wish I could have met his dad.

6. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    I know it has been a long time since any of you heard from me, but I was ghosting through here and saw this. Wayne was a really great guy. We went to his home a couple of times for WWE PPVs and even took him to a live event at the RBC Center with us. It was a shame to hear that he has passed. We were lucky enough to meet his father on one of the PPV visits. He was seemed to be just as nice of a guy in the short time we talked with him.

Please pass on both mine and Cassie's condolences to the family, if you would please.

7. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    I remember him. Awesome, awesome guy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.