main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX A Galaxy far, far away....Our RPG game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    Rules
    1. Have Fun :)
    2. If some other rule contradicts Rule #1, the Game Manager (jango-joe1) may change or ignore it.

The Game

The game is going to be set between Episodes I and II. I will not have the characters get carried away...(exp. Bob the Sith blows up the Galactic Senate with a thermal detonator) I will try to make it fun and enjoyable. If you do have problems with the way things are running then you can pm me and tell me what's on your mind :). We can start when everyone is ready...all we need is what I have listed below. :D

Characters

Michelle: Wookiee Scout & Force Adept & Scoundrel & Fringer
    Main Waepon: Bowcaster

John:

Rod: Human Soldier & Jedi Guardian & Noble
    Main Weapon: Lightsaber and blaster

Kristen: Twi'lek Jedi Counsular
    Main Weapon: Lightsaber

Elizabeth: Human Princess & Force Adept
    Main Weapon: Blaster and Lightsaber

Joe: Human Bodyguard...plus everybody else in the game

2. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    uhm, Joe, exactly HOW do we play this game. Do I need to get cards or dice or something?

:D TW

3. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Nope no cards or dice...we are just going to play out the characters with out dice and cards. Just type out what your character would be thinking in the situation and their actions

4. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Kristen's Character
    Name: Ghani Lyn Manka
    Race: Twi'lek
    Sex: Female
    Skin: Pink
    Credits:1000
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Force: 3
    Bio: I am a distant relative of an old Twi'lek Jedi Master named Siolo Ur Manka. He was assasinated by Darth Maul approximately 3 years before the events of Episode I. It was the first mission that Maul was sent on after he became a Sith Lord. I do not know quite anything else about my family but I have this sense that my bloodline runs very strong in the Force. I was trained in the ways of the Force at the academy where I excelled in politics and dipolmacy and peace keeping rather than the normal Jedi training. For that reason I am a representative of the Jedi on many strained peace keeping missions.

Michelle's Character
    Name: Urkdt Rrowln
    Race: Wookiee
    Credits: 400
    Weapons: Bowcaster
    Force: Force Adept
    Bio: Found abandoned as a young'un on a planet far from the Galactic Center by a smuggler and raised in that honorable tradition. Ran into a Jedi Knight while he was on a diplomatic mission (and Urkdt was running weapons) and received some training in the Force (and lessons in diplomacy). Practice makes perfect, so Urkdt practiced, alot, but unfortunately still has problems with that blasted Wookiee temper. Although not rich, Urkdt has a formidable reputation among the smugglers/fringers as a being of honor, and someone you do NOT want mad at you. (As a side-note, Urkdt is a collector of odd little life-forms and her ship usually has something guarding it. Rignt now it's a couple of Voorpaks.) She will always fulfill her contract and any credits she does have usually go back into her ship "The Apparition", a YT-2400 Corellian freighter, which she inherited after her foster-father/smuggler was killed in a bar brawl.

Rod's Character
    Name: Rindar Ylan
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Credits: 1500
    Weapons: Lightsaber and Blaster
    Force: 3
    Bio: Rindar Ylan was a member bear clan as young padawan and trained under Master Yoda. His skills were at the top of his class and thus was assign to be the padawan of Adi Gallia. Under her training he learned how the force is one with all beings and how to use the things around him for detection of evil doers and possible danger. After his skills became stronger he was recommended by his Master for an assignment. He was sent to investigate a possible uprising against the republic. His assingmnet took him to one of the moons of Yavin. There he came in contact with a member of the banking clan called Metak and through the force was able to get information about the ensuing uprising, but not all information was revealed as he sensed a disturbance in the force like he had never felt before. As he began to leave he discovered his Jedi Starfighter had been sabotage the communicator and his R4 units were destroyed. Using the force, his senses alerted him to deception and was soon surrounded by destroyer droids and was held captive. After months of captivity Rindar became stronger within the force, although a forcefield kept him at bay he never gave up hope. A small group of locals who were against slavery, attacked the facility and the power generators were destroyed. The power to his forcefield was cut and he was free. Not wanting to extend his stay, Rindar located a ship that allow him to leave this moon. This ship was not the best of ships but it suited its purpose and his travel back continued. He ship however did not agree and he was forced to land on Yavin 4 to begin to repair his ship..

Elizabeth's Character
    Name: Princess Elise Starkiller
    Race: Human
    Skin: Caucasian
    Credits: 2000
    Weapons: Blaster and Lightsaber
    Force: 2 & Force Adept
    Bio: Sass mouth Princess of the Empress Teta System, who was trained by one of the Lost 20.

Joe's Main Character
    Name: Kayl

5. Jedi_Kristen

Jedi_Kristen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    So when are we going to start this thing?

6. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    As soon as Joe gets the blaster shipment in

[face_laugh]

7. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Ok Boys and Girls here we go.....

Part 1

Ghani Lyn Manka (Kristen) is called to see Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. She arrives and he is there waiting for her.

Palpatine: Ah, yes, Master Jedi. There is going to be an important visitor coming to Coruscant, but with the recent rise of this Seperatist movement, we must ensure her protection. She is the Princess of the Empress Teta System, and her bodyguard said that they would meet you at Yavin 4, to secure her saftey through the voyage to Coruscant.

Kristen, just reply what you would say and we'll go from there...

8. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    Thank you for your faith, Chancellor, but protecting the Princess is not my sole objective: the Jedi are prepared to keep the peace by any means necessary. However, if guarding this Princess will help maintain the peace I will serve the Republic and do so.

9. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Palpatine: The Princess is from a system that has been undecided for quite some time. If we had the Empress Teta System with the Republic, they will be a powerful ally. I just hope that the Separitists haven't persuaded her to join them. I feel that you will do a tremendous job as being an Ambassador to the Princess.

10. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    I will use all of my knowledge and training to aid the Republic, Chancellor. I will not fail.

11. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Palpatine is finished and Ghani Lyn Manka is sent to the Jedi Temple.

Deep Space

We see a craft only native to the Empress Teta System. Inside we meet Kayl, who is at the controls. But suddeny blaster fire is surrounding the ship.

Kayl: Your highness we must land

12. Iwishiwasajedi

Iwishiwasajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Can I become a player?

I'm a human, with a lightsaber, and light skin.

13. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Land?! Land where? If you scratch my ship again...

14. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    A huge blast hits the ship and it cuts off the Princesses words

Kayl: Don't worry, I'll handle it.

The Spaceship crashes down on a planet and scratching the sides really bad. After awhile, the ship finally stops.

15. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Princess Elise turns slowly and looks at Kayl

Elise: I should take out your other eye for that. Now help me get off this rock fast.

16. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Kayl: Just take it easy, Princess. I'm sure we can get some help around here.

17. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Elise: Well you better fix this and this and fast. I don't want a repeat of what happened on Ord Mantell.

18. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *ahem*

*whispers*
    guys, let play. hee hee
    :)

19. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    A mysterious ship comes out of hyperspace and takes up its position, floating serenely above the lush green of the planet. The control panel bleeps madly at the richly abundant display of life-forms on the planet below. Suddenly, a red blip shows up on one of the display panels.

"Needs, get off'a the display. Yer gettin' hair in the relays again"

A large hairy wookiee paw gently lifts the critter off of the control panel while the other paw is engaged in a dance with various dials, buttons and switches.

"Hmmmmmmmm, what do we have here?"

20. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    "Well, well, well....someone in distress"

The wookiee gives a very toothy, rather avaristic grin as she surveys the erratic landing pattern of the ship on her sensor display.

21. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Kayl activates a distress signal and is looking up in the sky with his electrobinoculars and he think he sees something.

22. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
  23. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Kayl: It looks like another ship

24. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Do you think we should try to signal it?

25. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    I got a homing signal we could use

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.