A Galaxy far, far away....Our RPG game

Discussion in 'Waco, Tx' started by jango-joe1, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl: Excuse me Master Jedi, but our ship has some minor damages. We might need the Wookiee to help us get to Coruscant...unless you plan on getting the two of us in your ship.

*He points over to the X-Wing*

Suddenly, out of nowhere several droidekas and battle droids come out of the wooded area and start shooting at the group

Kayl: The Seperatists are here!!!!
  2. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    Get the Princess to her ship!

*Ghani draws her lightsaber*
  3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    I know your job is to protect me Master Jedi Ghani but I'm getting really tired of getting shot at.

*draws blaster and begins to fire*
  4. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Standing in the shadows, Rindar watches as the fight begins. He makes his move and uses the force to throw a fallen tree on two of the droidekas. He ignites his lightsaber and begins to make a path to the group under attack cutting down several battle droids on his way. He shouts my name is Rindar and I am a member of the Jedi Order, I have come to help...
  5. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl fires his blaster rifle at the droidekas and sees Rindar coming up to them.

Kayl: Glad, your here to help us Master Jedi

Kayl sees that the balsterfire is bouncing off of the droidekas so he tosses a thermal detonator next to one

Kayl: Everyone find cover now

6. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
  7. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani blocks blaster fire from the droiddekas with her lightsaber. Suddenly all notice more droidekas coming...*

We have to get out of here! This is an ambush!
  8. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl: Your highness, I think that the Jedi is right. Our ship is badly damaged and we must ask the Wookiee if she could give us passage to Coruscant.
  9. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Princess Elise: Oh but I just started having fun.
  10. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl runs over to Urkdt and admist the heavy blaster fire he says

Kayl: We were wondering if you could take us to Coruscant. We will make sure that no harm comes to your ship.
  11. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani overhears them*

I do not concurr. This is official Republic business. How do we know this Wookiee won't abandon us at the first sight of a Seperatist ship?
  12. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rindar: Sometimes you must trust w/o knowing why, believe me I have been betrayed before but I sense no deception in this Wookiee's heart....I say we go with the Wookiee, because things are not getting any better here.
  13. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani looks into the Jedi's mind...*

You are right about the Wookiee. But we should let the princess decide. After all, it's her hide.

*looks to the Princess*

What say you, your highness?
  14. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    It looks like we don't have a choice. What is your price to take us to Coruscant?
  15. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    The large hairy Wookiee's hands moved smoothly as they pulled the magazines from the leather crossbelts on the wide chest and loaded them into the old-fashioned cross-bow bandolier. As soon Kayl's question penetrated the Wookiee's battle haze, she ceased her attention to the battle, quickly whirled and, grabbing Kayl's arm, began to drag him along with her as she lithly lumbered up the gangplank to her ship.

"I would be most honored to assist you and to provide you with transportation. We can discuss prices in a moment. I have an idea about our little problem here first, though."

For a large creature, a Wookiee is capable of amazing grace sometimes. Such was the case now as the Wookiee seemed almost to dance around the cockpit, hitting various butttons and barking out commands to the onboard computer. She paused only long enough to give a quick bark over her shoulder towards Kayl.

"I have made a few modifications to my ship. Quite necessary in my line of work."

The Wookiee's very toothy grin was enough to send chills up and down the spine of even a battle-hardened veteran such as Kayl.

On the outside of the ship, motors began whirring as previously unnoticed compartments on the side of the small ship began to slide outwards. The muzzles of several sonic cannons appeared in the small black holes created by the movement of the panels. The weapons began to crank forward to firing position with the subtle whine of small servo motors.
  16. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl sticks his head out of the ship and yells at everyone over the heavy blaster fire

Kayl: Everyone who doesn't have a ship get in this one
  17. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani turns toward Fett*

I'll cover you when you take off...

*signals to her R2 unit to start up the X-Wing. She dodges more blaster fire as she runs toward her ship.*
  18. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    VROOOOOOOOOOOM!

The first blast seared thru the air, decapitating several of the battle droids.
  19. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rindar turns toward Kayl and follows him towards the ship.....
  20. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani follows their lead and jumps in her X-Wing and begins blasting as many of the droidekas as possible*
  21. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Kayl runs out and grabs the Princess by the waist and carries her into the Wookiees' ship.

Kayl: Your Highness, please stop doing this...I have an ulcer because of you
  22. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    The Princess is still firing her blaster as Kayl carries her into the ship

Elise: Just making you earn your paycheck, Fett
  23. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    As the canons' steady barrage of sonic blasts echo thru the lush jungle, the droidekas reinforcements begin arriving.

The Wookiee's ship's engines begin their take-off startup sequence, the whine of the sublight turbine engines shatteringly loud even amongst the turmoil of the ongoing battle.

"Master Ghani, my engines are preparing to fire for take-off. However, I must pull my canons in before I do so. They are very vulnerable when transitioning from an air atmosphere to one of space. Will you be able to cover for a moment and then escape?"

The whine of the powerful little sub-light engines on the Wookiee's ship began to grow to a deafening roar as the Wookiee awaited a reply from the Jedi Knight.
  24. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    *Ghani powers her X-Wing and powers up her weapons.*

Go! Get the Princess out! I'll cover you!
  25. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    The small engines on the Wookiee's ship roared with power as the petite craft began its ascent into the bright blue-green sky of the jungle planet. As the small doors on the sides of the ship closed to protect the delicate components of the sonic canons, the engines roar increased to an ear splitting whine. Suddenly, the ship moved, the backlash from the powerful engines knocking most of the droidekas from their feet. The ZAP! ZAP! of the Jedi's lasers taking out even more of the battledroids. Both ships streaked across the bright sky, escaping into the vast darkness of space.

As the Princess and the bodyguard watched, the Wookiee punched coordinates into the nav computer while simultaneously barking commands out to the onboard systems and petting the pet voorpak sitting in her furry lap.

"Jedi, I am sending you the coordinates for the jump for your nav computer."

The whine of the sublight engines muted to a dull roar as the lightspeed turbines began to power up to make the jump. Their deep roar shook the deckplates as the pinpricks of lights outside the viewport elongated to the streaks normally visible at superlight speed.

The Wookiee swiveled her chair to face her two passengers.

"Well, now that we have taken care of that little problem, we can discuss price. My usual fee for transport is 200,000 per passenger. No questions asked and guaranteed live delivery at the specified drop-off site."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.