main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX A Galaxy far, far away....Our RPG game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kristen

Jedi_Kristen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    *Ghani growled as her nav computer received the coordinates from the Wookie's computer*

Between, you and me, R2 I do not trust this Wookie.

*She fired shots at the last of the droidekas*

But I suppose we have to trust him...for now.

*the whine of the X-wing's engines increased and the white lines of space streaked past her as she went into light speed*

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Kayl: 400,000!?! You've got to joking me!

Elise gaves Kayl a hard stare

Elise: Please Kayl we are in this wookiee's debt if she hadn't come along when she did...

Kayl: Oh please I would have gotten us out of that no problem.

Elise: What out gunned with no ship!

Kayl(now angry): Look your highness we were far from helpless...

Elise reaches out with the force and calms with the force. Kayl stops talking in mid-sentence.

Elise: I'm sorry for my bodyguard. He can be over protective at times Thank you again for all your help. I'll gladly pay you when we reach Coruscant.

Kayl having shaken off Elise's mind trick, stands up and takes her by the arm.

Kyal: Would you please excuse us. I need to talk to the princess in private.

Kayl and the princess leave the cockpit

Kayl: I said never do that again!

Elise: What was I supposed to do Kayl? Let you get us kicked off the ship? We need her to get to Coruscant. A lot is riding on me getting to Coruscant safe. We need all the help we can get.

Kayl: You're right Highness. I'm sorry.

Elise: It's alright Kayl.

3. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar thinks to himself....

I know that this is a hard time for the galaxy right now but, all this mistrust, who can we trust right now?....

Rindar sighs......

Rindar turns to the wookiee,and says, "I hope you are not insulted by the concern of my companions, right now the Republic is on the midst of war and we are not sure who are our friends and who are our enemies...."

4. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee favors Rindar with a very toothy grin.

"Yes, I do in fact understand very well. I can take you to Coruscant with no problem. We will make a quick stop at a place that I know of where I can refuel and drop a shipment off. Uhm, I will, of course, need some kind of tangible assurance of payment. Although a Jedi is good company in a fight, most of them are as poor as, well, mud."

The Wookiee settled back in her captain's chair with a small chuckle, hands idly wandering over the control console. The other voorpak, invisible until now, quietly wandered into the cabin and settled down with a contented rumble on top of the Wookiee's large, hairy, unshod feet.

5. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar responds: "Well this Jedi isn't like most, how does 40,000 republic credits sound as a down payment?" "If not then I guess we're open to suggestion"

6. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee nods in acceptance.

"Very well, I will accept the down-payment and we will deal with the rest later. "

The console bleeps in warning as the ship prepares to de-accelerate out of hyperspace and back into sublight speed.

"Ah, we are here."

7. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *R2 beeps as Ghani's ship exits lightspeed.*

Where in blazes are we, R2? I knew we should not have trusted this Wookie.

*gets on communicator*

Fett, where in the hell has this Wookiee taken us? I demand to know where he has brought the princess.

8. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee looks at Fett with raised brows, calmly stroking the voorpak on her lap.

9. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    Kayl turns and looks at the Wookiee

Kayl: Where are we?

10. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    "Oh, just a small, unimportant planet where I need to drop off a few things and refuel."

The Fer'at, hidden in amongst the wires in one of the control panels, chooses this moment to run out into the control cabin. The furry thief, upon spying pretty shiny objects, promptly runs up to the princess, and then straight up her outfit, heading for an extremely pretty bauble around her neck.

The Wookiee roars with laughter at the princess' response. [face_devil]

11. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar uses his communicator to speak to his fellow jedi....

"When we land, I hope that we can speak, I need to catch on what has been going since I was held captive"...

12. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    You listen to me, Wookiee! I am in charge of the Princess's welfare. Now get her off this rock or you'll have to deal with Chancellor Palpatine himself!

13. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The still laughing Wookiee hits a button on the control panel.

"I'm sorry, Jedi crackle, hiss communicator problems hiss, snap talk hiss hiss crackle after landing pop coordinates now massive burst of static"

Wookiee collapses in a heap on captain's chair.....still barking with laughter!!!!!

14. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    ok,ok...Wookiee...I know that you are having fun, but we need to know where we are....and that is not a request!

15. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The large Wookiee slants a rather perturbed look at Rindar and comments mildly

"You know I do have a name that goes along with that designation. This planet does not have a name, I'm actually not even sure that it has a designation. Why so interested in where we are. It is not where you have asked to go, and you will not be leaving the ship while we are here, so where we are is a moot point."

16. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The large Wookiee slants a rather perturbed look at Rindar and comments mildly

"You know I do have a name that goes along with that designation. This planet does not have a name, I'm actually not even sure that it has a designation. Why so interested in where we are. It is not where you have asked to go, and you will not be leaving the ship while we are here, so where we are is a moot point."

- - - - - - -
    OK the stupid computer seems to have lost my post - so if this comes up twice - blame IT!

17. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    My apologies for my rudeness Urkdt,I promise not to refer to you like that again, but in light of the situation I think it is important that we get the princess back as soon as we can. Please attend to your business and we will make sure the princess is safe.

18. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *interupts*

Now hear this, WOOKIEE! You will get us off this planet now or you will face the High Courts and be sent to the Spice Mines of Kessel!

19. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    "Tut, Tut, such rudeness from a Jedi"

Shakes hairy head.

"I am afraid that the Courts have no jurisdiction on this world, or most of the other ones that I frequent."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A soft THUD announced the landing of the mercenary's small ship. The Wookiee bounced up out of her captain's chair and headed for the airlock, pausing only long enough to send the following warning echoing back thru the cabin,

"I would not advise leaving the ship here. There are some,.....shall we call them.....bad elements here."

With that, the Wookiee hit the button on the airlock and proceeded to exit the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OK who's daring enough to leave the ship?......and what mischief can you get into?....
    :D

20. Bullseye

Jan 22, 2003
    Kayl walks toward the doorway and he draws his blaster rifle and cocks it.

Kayl: I'm with you

21. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    whoa! whoa! Kayl why don't you stay here with the princess and I will go with Urkdt.

*speaking through his communicator to his fellow jedi, Rindar relays an important private message*

Master, I will go with Urkdt to see what this planet is all about, and more importantly what Her agenda is....I will keep you updated.

22. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee looks at Kayl and gives a irritated low growl.

"If you wish to accompany, I will allow one to do so, Jedi or bodyguard, makes no difference. You may NOT however, bring a weapon. This is a peaceful exchange and I will not have it ......... interrupted."

Urkdt turns abruptly and strides down the ramp. One of the voorpaks gives a hiss and bounds down after her.

23. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *Ghani exits her X-Wing*

I'm going with you, Urkdt. This is an official mission of the Republic and I am its representative. I'll not let the Princess stay on a planet that is dangerous.

Fett, you should stay with the Princess. I'll go with the Wookiee and Rindar. Keep the Princess safe until I can return and we can be on our way.

24. Bullseye

Jan 22, 2003
    Kayl: I'll have the weapons ready just in case

25. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee gives a small nod of acknowlegement as she strides past the Jedi, then continues to weave her way through the labyrinth of maintenance droids, cargo, spare parts, and un-named lifeforms littering the great concrete slab known as the landing pad. The voorpak follows closely on her heels, the fur along its spine slightly raised in excitement.

As the Wookiee leaves the ship behind, a small figure in rags hesitantly approaches the landing ramp and begins to warbble out words in an unknown language to KaylThe gutteral tone used by the small being seems to be quite at odds with the creature's dimunitive stature. Behind the creature, several beings stop their busywork to stare at the exchange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.