main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX A Galaxy far, far away....Our RPG game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jango-joe1, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kristen

Jedi_Kristen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    And with swiftness that can only be credited to a Jedi, Ghani switches on her comm...

"Republic ship, this is Ghani Lyn Manka, Jedi Knight and sworn protector of the Republic. This mission is in my charge and I have to ask you to stand down. Failure to do so will lead to dire consequences. You wouldn't want your superiors to know that you interfered with a Jedi completing business vital to the Republic.

*there is silence in space until the Republic ships power up and aim their weapons*

The voice on the comm says:
    "We know of no Ghani Lyn Manka and we know of no mission that would lead you anywhere near this quadrant. You will lower your weapons and come with us."

*with that both Ghani and the wookiee turned off their comm system*

Well, my wookiee friend, it looks as thought we are in this thing together.

*Ghani powers up her weapons and prepares to lead the Wookiee ship still holding their royal cargo through the blockade.*

are we ready to make the jump yet? if not we're going to have to fight our way out of here...

2. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    The harried furry biped in charge of the blockade running ship The Apparition begins to mutter incomprehensible things under her breath as she finishes entering jump coordinates into her ship's computer.

"All right, Jedi Pinkie, here are the jump coordinates. On my mark....Three, Two, One, Mark."

and with that, Urkdt and the Jedi simultaneously hit their jump buttons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    In the cargo hold of the Apparition, sparks begin to fly from a panel, showering the cowering robed figure in small sparkling lights.

The engines begin their supersonic scream in preparation for the jump.........

and die.

3. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    Now what, Urkdt!!!!!!!!

*Kayl goes into the ship to check out the engine drives

4. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee privateer begins to curse in fluent Hutteese.

5. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    What's going on over there? We've gotta make the jump now!!!

6. Bullseye

Jan 22, 2003
    Kayl: This is how we fix things on Concord Dawn

*Kayl hits the hyperdrive engine with a hydrospanner*

7. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee gives an outraged roar at the guard's actions and then procedes to yell out gabbling sentences interspersed with lots of hand motion which are not being tranlated by her computer since she is using profane slang. The computer has a rating device.

As Jedi Gani's voice crackles out over the loudspeaker, the Wookiee pauses, then throws a "touch my ship again and I'll dismember you" towards the princess' guard before grabbing up a handmike to talk to the Jedi.

"My hyperlight generators just went down, which is impossible unless they have been tampered with. Can you hold off the ships while I try to figure out what's going on?"

The Wookiee looks over at her companions, then, purposely ignoring the guard, turns to the princess and the other Jedi.

"Can either one of you two fly a ship?"

8. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Move over, I have been flying since I was a young Padawan..... Where is weapons control, lets see if we can help my fellow Jedi.

*With that Rindar moves the overhead guns into position of the oncoming ships*

9. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    The Wookiee looks a little worriedly at the apparently blood-thirsty knight, then shrugs and scrambles back out of the cockpit.

Pointing at the guard she barks, "You! stay here and keep an eye on the Jedi and DON'T TOUCH my engines again. Princess, how 'bout you come with me, I'm going down to look into the control modules. There're a couple of lights on that shouldn't be on down there and it might be a problem. You have delicate hands, you can probably help if you would please."

Then, dodging the others who are packed into the cockpit area, she quickly moves out into the body of the Apparition, grumbling under her breath. Her everfaithful voorpaks slink along behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Rigeller gives the order to bring all weapons online on his command ship Sharrath.

"I said Stand Down!!!!"

10. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    And I tell you again, Captain. We are on a diplomatic mission and will not stand down.

*powers up "lasers"*

My wookiee friend, it appears that we're going to have to go ahead with this dog fight.

*Ghani's X-wing manuevers itself in front of the Wookiee's ship and fires*

11. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar speaks into his comm...

"Ghani, the wookiee is in the back, trying to fix the ship, I got the helm, lets do this!!!"

"May the Force be with you"

After that Rindar moves into position behind the X-wing.......

And fires a barrage into the on coming resistance..

A direct hit on the port side...Rindar yells into the comm, "their shields are down quick Ghani, take out their weapons, and maybe we can buy some time."

12. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    "I'm on it...better late than never."

*Ghani slips past the ships and fires torpedos taking out the primary weapons on the ship.

"Okay now's your chance! Get past them and get the princess out of here!"

13. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar notices a blip on the screen showing an intruder on the ship but ignores it, as the Wookiee yells....

"Punch it!!!!!!"

With that Rindar launches the ship into hyperspace...and his Jedi partner follows...

14. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    And they were off FINALLY to the capital, Coruscant.

15. Bullseye

Jan 22, 2003
    Jedi Temple

Obi-Wan and Anakin walk through the doors into the council room.

Yoda
    Welcome. Interesting news I have

Obi-Wan
    What is it Master Yoda

Mace
    It seems that Princess Elise Starkiller from the Empress Teta System was on her way to Coruscant when she was attacked by Separtist forces.

Anakin
    Separtists

Mace
    Yes

Yoda
    With her two Jedi are...but know the Separtists they do not.

Mace
    We called on you because you are our lead agents against the Separtists. Find them and bring them to Chancellor Palpatine as soon as you can.

Yoda
    May the Force be with you

Obi-Wan & Anakin
    May the Force be with you

They head out the doors.

16. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Deep in mediation, Rindar awakens as there is a disturbance in the force....

Rindar walks to the back...

"So Urdkt, did you see or hear anything before we made the jump???"

17. Flashbacca

Jun 11, 2002
    Urkdt growls in frustration as she lifts her head out from the engine compartment

"Besides yelling in my ear and static, not really. Something is very much amiss, though. My ship does NOT malfunction."

As those words left the Wookiee's mouth, mutlicolored sparks began to fly from the console under the Wookiee's hands.

In the cargo hold, the minute cowled and cloaked figure peeks around the box it is hiding behind, straining to see something in the gloom that would be associated with all of the discordant noise echoing throughout the ship's tiny hold.

Even amidst the Wookiee's frustration, she too feels the trembling in the Force, as if a dark and sinister presence has focused its attention upon her ship. Feelings of foreboding cascade down her spine as the hair covering her body begins to raise and fluff out, a Wookiee's instinctive reaction to feeling threatened.

Urkdt scrambles out of the engine compartment, trailing wires and small bits of metal while barking out in her rather deep voice,

"Yep, I really have a very bad feeling about this!"

18. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Rindar slowly walks to the back, feeling into the force as he senses a presence behind the door.

**Rindar motions to the wookiee to move to the far side, as he holds his lightsaber inhand ready to ignite at the slightest hint of a threat**

19. Jedi_Kristen

Mar 12, 2002
    *Ghani from her X-wing senses a disturbance in the Force.*

Rindar, look out!

*the creature creeps out from behind a wall and takes a shot at the Jedi and wookiee*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.