A Galaxy not to far away....................

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by marajoan, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marajoan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    A short time ago, in a galaxy not too far away...................

It is a time of complacency in the Wooksconsin fan system. Many fans exist but no leader has risen to unite them in their search for great Star Wars fan activities. They see groups in far off systems like the home of the Indy Knights and the nearby Chicago fanforce, but need leadership to bring the lost Jedi of Milwookie into the bright light of the Force.

Then an Alliance of rebels come forth with names unknown in the grand Star Wars galaxy like Bujo, Mauler, Leia, Marajoan, Mirrax, Jedisister, the fearless Wampas and the innovative creator of the website, que4zone.

They proceed with a daring plan to unite in the Hoth-like tundras of Wooksconsin. They propose joint celebrations of the traditional leisure activities of this system. Droid-lifting, bantha-tipping, trench running, bullseying wamprats and rancor busting.

A joyous cry rose up on the boards. There was debate about which name would identify the new rebel group but all were unified in their effort to bring unity the forces of good in the before scattered armies of fans in Wooksconsin.

Come, join us in the first strategy session of this soon to be powerful force in the Star Wars galaxy. We shall make our mark at the great galaxy senate in Indianapolis on May 3 and never again will we be brushed aside as mere cheeseheads.

WE ARE THE FANFORCE CENTERED IN MILWOOKIE WOOKSCONSIN. WE WILL BE A POWER TO BE RECKONED WITH AND ALL WILL NOTE OUR ARRIVAL......

I really need sleep and my mind is slipping. See you tomorrow and think unity......
  2. jedisister Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I love it Mara!! Yes, unity and leadership, we will find such things in our new alliance together. See you all tomorrow, who can make it. And for those of you who cannot, keep your eyes on the website as something will be posted soon as to what all happened and decisions that were made, ect...Hopefully next time or in the near future you will be able to join us, we look forward to seeing you.
  3. Bujo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Mauler has my cell number. If there are still activities in place at 7:00pm on Saturday April 13th give me a call. I do have an alternate should nothing be happening but let me know what is up. If some of you are still out and about, great! If not, no big deal, I'll catch up with ya' later. MTFBWY

Bujo
  4. marajoan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The gathering took place on the 13th and rebels from far and wide heard the call for unity. A journalist in the great city of Milwookiee passed the word and the core group of force followers was joined by a new group who came forth support the cause. Even the Fox6 Holonet station covered the event and spread the word to all those in the Wooksconsin system.
    The forces continue to build and a presence will be known. On the first day of the Galactic Senate session in Indianapolis, the Milwookiee Council of the Wisconsin Fanforce will become official and be recognized.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.