main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon A Game by Raiden

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raiden, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    um... so like I'm a portland programming freak, and I decided about 2 months ago to make a MMPOG game, in other words, a game like everquest, only better.. so I spent these last 2 months making races, factions, professions, planet tech levels, skills, ability scores, etc. (more than you would believe)... the demo to my little program can be found here:
    http://www.gerberstore.com/transfer/umc.sfx.exe
    I plan on releasing my game, UMC Online free of charge, then later on charging people when the user base gets huge. I right now am working under the name of "UMC Online", so far I also have set up a server for UMC Online, and I got some ideas on how the program will work here:
    http://63.227.217.225/admin/server.html
    Um... that is about all... please don't go balistic on me, and like tell everyone to talk to me at the same time, also don't go crasy, and overload the server either... (I won't like it.)
    -Raiden

2. Raiden

Feb 14, 2002
    What the heck? Irish Jedi Council?! heh..
    -Raiden

3. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    I went, dowloaded it, but couldn't get past the character creation screen, am I being stupid and missing something? Oh yeah, why is the character default name John?

4. Raiden

Feb 14, 2002
    I locked the rest of the game, because I have to choose between using the client as the decision-maker, or the server as the decision maker... it's rather hard for me to decide.
    -Raiden

5. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    Ah, ok, I'll wait till its up then ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.