main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Gathering of Light (EU, Jedi, concurrent with JAT and I, Jedi) PG-13 (Double updated 3/19/2012)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediAlly, May 6, 2004.

1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Personally, she wanted to confront him and literally knock some sense into his head. She didn't think Luke should allow this kind of insubordination and disrespect from any of his students, and she was certain Palpatine wouldn't have tolerated it either.
    She's right on that last point. LOL

She thought it was poor planning on Luke's part to have no means of getting off this moon.
    I agree with Mara. It was a bit daft.

But Luke needed more than having his heart in the right place. He needed to know exactly what he was doing.
    Somehow I don't think he ever reached that stage. :(

Sharp. Direct. Observant. Insightful. Those thoughts caused her to let a small laugh slip out of her mouth. "You're destroying this image that I had of you as a dumb fighter jock."

She heard humor in Corran's tone as he answered, "Serves you right. You've been listening to things Booster Terrik has to say about me."

LOL That was awesome. Those two are actually really good together. ;)

Ah - I remember the morning run scene from I Jedi. That was great. :)

Very cool chapter. =D=

2. -DDR-

-DDR- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    I agree with you about Luke and Mara being the more realistic of Luke's students. This chapter certainly showed that too. Enjoyed their chat, they have quite a bit in common, and this came through well. I think your writing of Corran is really good, you nail him. :) I don't think DN and LotF did him any credit at all, so it's good to read this. But he's not the only character that's been ruined in profic. :mad:

Cool post...keep it coming.

3. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Ouch! A month had gone by, and it wasn't a pleasant one. I had to take my computer in to the shop twice. The first time was when it wouldn't start up right and I couldn't get anything on the monitor. Fortunately, they opened it up, pulled out the boards and what-nots, and put them back in. That was enough to solve the problem. Then I had to take it in again last Tuesday because I got a Trojan that made the computer not start the Windows Explorer program. This time, they had to wipe my computer. Fortunately, they were able to save the pertinent files I wanted them to save. And even if they didn't, I backed them up on my flash drive. During the downtime, I had a laptop, and I was able to do some work, but frankly I prefer a standard keyboard with a ten-key on the side and a mouse to the laptop.

GrandMasterKatarn, I don't know what to say about the PM updates. I think your mailbox is clear.

Tahi, I think Luke did figure out how to do the job right after VOTF, and that was evident in the YJK series. But then the Yuuzhan Vong showed up. Whatever sense of certainty he achieved was lost and had yet to be regained. Corran and Mara do make a good team. A shame that story possibility hasn't been explored yet in canon or in the fanfics. As for the morning run scene, that was never covered in the novel. They talked about it, but we never actually saw them go on a morning run or hear what they might have talked about. Perfect opportunity for me, though. [face_whistling];)

-DDR-, I agree with you about how certain characters have turned out in profic. Some moreso than others.

As we know from I, Jedi, Luke went to deal with the others while Corran and Mara talked. Let's see how Luke broke the news to the others.

As Corran stayed behind with Mara, Luke made his way to the hangar entrance. By the time he got there, he saw the last of the students had arrived.

"Master Skywalker, what's going on?" Streen asked. His mental shields had been assaulted by Kyp's turbulent mind ever since dinner. The assault had crested some time ago, but now the assault had come to an abrupt end.

"What happened out here?" Tash added. She had been worried about Kyp since dinner. Like everyone else, she sensed his anger after learning that Admiral Daala was still wrecking havoc against the New Republic. However, she had also sensed the dark side growing within Kyp.

"What are Keiran and Mara doing out there?" Tionne asked.

"And where's Mara's fighter?" Kirana Ti inquired.

After a brief look around, Dorsk 81 added, "Has anyone seen Kyp?"

"Not since dinner," Keyan responded.

"Everyone, please," Luke said as he waved down their inquiries. After he saw that he had their attention, he said, "To answer your question, Dorsk 81, Kyp is no longer here."

"Not here? Where did he go?" Brakiss asked.

Gesturing back to the landing field with his head, Luke said, "He took off in Mara's fighter. I have no idea where he's going."

The revelation shook everyone to their being. It wasn't as profound an impact as the truth of his heritage or Gantoris' death, but for this to happen so soon after the latter event...

Kyle wasn't certain what surprised him more - that Kyp was gone, or that he stole Mara's ship. "He stole Mara's ship? The kid just earned a death wish."

A part of Zak wanted to chuckle at Kyle?s attempt of levity. But two things prevented him ? knowing who Mara had been in the Empire, and the potential severity of the situation. He recalled how Tash was on Dantooine. Kyp?s current state of mind made what Tash was going through at that time seem like nothing.

"But why?" Dorsk 81 asked.

"Think about what happened earlier tonight, Dorsk," Kam responded for Luke. To say he had strong disagreements with Master Skywalker over his training methods and how to use the Force would be an understatement. Concern etched its way onto his face as he began to suspect what might be happening

4. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Yay! New postie!

Kyle wasn't certain what surprised him more - that Kyp was gone, or that he stole Mara's ship. "He stole Mara's ship? The kid just earned a death wish."

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Too true!

"They got a good point," Kyle added. "In his state of mind, there's no telling what Kyp might do or try to do." In the past, he might have been as angry as Kyp, but he had a clear target for his anger. Thus, he was able to exercise some control over it. He could see Kyp trying to go after Daala, but it would be a reckless charge that would lead to his death. He looked over at Keyan, and he didn't need the Force to see that they were sharing similar thoughts.

:D Seems like a Kyle POV, small though it is!

Great post, can't wait for more!

5. -DDR-

Aug 9, 2007
    I agree with Tash. Luke should have given Kyp a kick where it hurts. He needed a bit of tough love, that kid, and to know there were boundaries you don't cross, just like any kid.

Well written chapter though because you sure captured Luke the wayhe was then. :)

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Good post. :) Boy, Kyp caused some problems when he was younger didn't he?!!

"So we're not going to do anything?" Kam inquired.

"Kyp is an adult. He must choose his own path and accept whatever consequences arise from his decisions."

Oh no, no, no. Kyp is a teenager. That's not an adult in my book.

Choosing to skip tact for a moment, Tash said, "Excuse me, Luke, but that doesn't seem right." After dinner, she had gone to Luke and told him what she had sensed. He shared her concerns, but had opted to wait until Kyp calmed down. When she considered how Kyp attacked Keiran with the Force, she agreed, thinking it would have been the safer option. Now she was having serious second thoughts on the matter.
    And she's right. [face_neutral]

"A lot of us were angry with the Empire. Yourself included. Some of us still harbor enmity towards the Empire. And most of us have managed to work through our anger or at least got it under control. That's definitely not the case for Kyp. And when you add in the power he has..."

"I agree with you, sis'," Zak chimed in. "While I don't think he's gone over the edge, he's close enough to be a potential danger. If not to himself, then to others."

Nice to see Zak being sensible for once - shows how serious this is. Luke made a bad mistake here. :(

Excellent characterisations.

7. Kerensa

Kerensa Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    Hey there. I've been away for ages, but as you can see, I'm back :) Got all caught up again here. Great writing of the characters as they were.....fond memories actually because I really like this era. So much nicer than what's happened lately :( Enjoying your Mara and Corran scenes a lot. Good job.

8. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    please update this! I rarely like any stories from this board, but this one I love. Please, it's really good!

9. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    Yeouch! Getting back to this story and the others took longer than I had planned. This time though, it wasn't DRL that delayed me, it was a case of writer's block. I had an idea of what I wanted to post. It was a case of how I presented it. Now take this, and multiply it by three - once for each fanfic - and there you go.

GrandMasterKatarn - I figured you'd like that comment from Kyle. And remember, he's talking about the same woman who thanked Luke when he gave her the Jade Saber and told him what she would to someone who so much as scratches the paint. And this post wasn't from Kyle's POV, but rather a display of how the others reacted to Kyp's abrupt departure.

-DDR- - Yep. This is Luke when he started to train new Jedi. As Corran told Mara, Luke knew what he wanted and where he wanted to take the Jedi. It's just that the route isn't as straight as Corran would have liked.

Tahi - Kyp was eighteen in the JAT trilogy. I think that's when kids legally become adults. However, he is very much a teenager in that he had a lot of issues to deal with. Though Tash and Zak were right, I don't think anyone could have been able to handle Kyp's issues at this point. Just as Obi-Wan and nearly the entire Jedi Order couldn't really deal with Anakin's issues.

Kerensa, JediKaren - welcome back. Good to hear from you again. I hope you'll be able to keep in touch and post more often in the future. I invite you to check out my other fanfics. I posted a link to them on the previous page.

We got a glimpse of how the others reacted to Kyp's departure last time. Let's continue from the viewpoint of one of them.

As tired as she was, Tionne felt compelled to consult the Holocron again. Thanks to it, her knowledge of Jedi history had been greatly expanded and revised. First off, there were a number of schisms throughout the history of the Jedi Order. The Great Schism she, Kam, and Luke referred to was actually the First Great Schism, and it occurred when a Jedi named Xendor turned to the dark side, recruited others to form the Legions of Lettow, and launched a war against the Jedi Order. Though powerful, the Legions of Lettow were outnumbered and were eventually defeated.

However, it was another schism - the second schism she had learned about - that gave birth to the ancient Sith Empire. So she chose to refer to this schism as the Second Great Schism. In the millennia since the First Great Schism, those Jedi who had fallen to dark side and couldn't be redeemed were forced to hide in the shadows until they felt their numbers were great enough to rise up against the Jedi Council. While they were in hiding, they experimented with the dark side. The result of their experiments was that when they emerged, they had an army of warriors and creatures that had been mutated and transformed by the dark side. The Jedi have since called the power to create such abominations Sith alchemy.

The Second Great Schism was more commonly called the Hundred-Year Darkness, for it led to a century-long war that devastated numerous worlds, which culminated in a final battle on a world called Corbos. On that mining world, the Dark Jedi were defeated, and their abominations were destroyed. The surviving Dark Jedi were exiled, and it was those exiled Jedi who found the Sith and created the Sith Empire. Tionne knew of only one individual who was believed to have been among the exiled Dark Jedi - Ajunta Pall.

She learned more about the Great Hyperspace War that took place five thousand years ago from a third gatekeeper of the Tedryn Holocron - Odan-Urr. At the time, Odan-Urr was a Draethos Jedi Knight and an advisor of Empress Teta of the Koros system. He would later become a Jedi Master and the founder of a Jedi library on Ossus - perhaps the very first library of its kind. When she first heard that, she had thought, Oh, how I wish I could have been there at that time. The tales and knowledge that was stored in the library... Thankfully, most of the lore had been transferred

10. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - lots of info to process there.

The Jedi believed the Sith had been destroyed, yet the Sith reappeared four millennia ago, two millennia ago, and more than forty years ago. How many more times did this occur, she wondered. Perhaps she would find that out in the future.
    She sure did!! And who'd have guessed it would be little Jacen. :eek:

There was also a Third Jedi Schism that took place on Coruscant a quarter of a millennium before the First Sith War. Though she had yet to learn more about it, she did know the dark Jedi that were involved were defeated and fled to the Vultar system. They came across an alien artifact, and in trying to harness its power, they inadvertently destroyed themselves and the entire system. This incident was called the Vultar Cataclysm.
    He who plays with fire should expect to get burned. ;)

It's amazing really just how little peace there's been in the good old GFFA.

Interesting about the Rakatan Empire in the Unknown Regions. I wonder if this is what FotJ will deal with . . . going by the blurb I read, it's possible.

Tionne works so hard to be well-informed. She has such a good heart. :)

11. GrandMasterKatarn

Feb 8, 2008
    Great post! Can't wait for more.

Tahi, the Rakatan Empire died out before the events of Darth Bane: Path of Destruction.

12. -DDR-

Aug 9, 2007
    Interesting post, and it's good to see Tionne taking the role of watcher. Being who she is she's more likely to be able to notice when students are acting a bit odd or dabbling with things they shouldn't. Also enjoyed the history. :)

13. Kerensa

Kerensa Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    Good bit of history there. Tionne was a great asset for Luke and it's a pity that she was kind of neglected in the profic. Good post. :)

14. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    Tahi - I was thinking more about Krayt's/A'Sharad Hett's One Sith, but you're right. I had thought that the two millennia between Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords and The New Sith Wars would have been peaceful. But with the online multiplayer in the works... Looks like even Tionne's going to learn more about the past. As for the Rakatan Empire has been dead for a long time, but their Star Maps seemed to have been built to last. So as for your speculation - we'll have to see.

GrandMasterKatarn - thanks

-DDR- - I think I can see Tionne playing the role you hinted at. But I think she might notice if a student was acting odd, rather than dabbling in the wrong stuff.

Kerensa - I agree that Tionne's been put to the sideline for most of the EU with the exception of the JJK and YJK. That's why I addressed this amd created a fanfic to address that. In addition, it also presents a more pleasant image of Tionne, as the last image we have of her is from Inferno, where you know what happened to her in that novel. Here's the link: Tionne's Yavin System Tour

Let's see how another individual reacted to Kyp's outburst and departure.

Once he was back in his quarters, Brakiss let the mask he was wearing fall. He thought back over what had transpired this evening. Under other circumstances, his first priority would be to determine what to do with the new arrival ? Mara Jade. She was one of the last people Brakiss expected to come here, and he was certain his superiors would share his thoughts. The Inquisitors were well aware of who and what she was in the Empire. The fact that she became an Emperor?s Hand at such a young age meant she was not to be taken lightly. They also knew that she believed she was the only one to wield that title, which they found to be a great source of humor.

When the Emperor died at Endor, Director Isard took steps to consolidate her power on Coruscant, and that included imprisoning Jade. His superiors were certain that Isard would never have done such a thing while the Emperor was alive. By imprisoning her, Isard tipped her hand and showed that she feared Jade as a rival, since she knew that Jade answered only to the Emperor. Jade?s escape from Isard?s prison was also a source of humor for his superiors.

She had kept a low profile for years until Grand Admiral Thrawn began his campaign against the New Republic. Brakiss acknowledged that Thrawn was a genius and deserved the title of Grand Admiral. But he proved to be as foolish as Zsinj and the other upstarts who carved out their own little kingdoms after Endor. They learned about Jade?s meetings with Thrawn and how she expected him to agree to her terms. Like her, Thrawn took orders only from the Emperor. She had been a fool to expect Thrawn to follow her orders without the backing of the Emperor. A part of him wondered how things might have gone if Thrawn had survived at Bilbringi and he had received the Emperor?s summons to come to Byss. Thrawn might have been a fool to believe he could control an insane clone of an Old Republic Jedi Master, but he wouldn?t have been foolish enough to ignore the Emperor?s summons. Given his record and accomplishment, the resurrected Emperor would probably have spared Thrawn?s life, and with Thrawn in command of the Imperial forces?

Brakiss shifted his thoughts from what might have been to the here-and-now. Not only did Jade help Skywalker destroy the cloning facility on Wayland, she also refused to answer the Emperor?s summons. That made her a traitor to the Empire, just as Katarn and Solusar were. Part of him knew the Inquisitors would want to execute her. But there was one factor that would stay their hand. Having been one of the Emperor?s Hands, she had access to knowledge that the Emperor shared with her and not the Inquisitors. Once they learned all those secrets, then she would be expendable.

However, his first priority was Durr

15. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    First. :)

Wow - those Inquisitors are easily amused aren't they?

Brakiss shifted his thoughts from what might have been to the here-and-now. Not only did Jade help Skywalker destroy the cloning facility on Wayland, she also refused to answer the Emperor?s summons. That made her a traitor to the Empire, just as Katarn and Solusar were. Part of him knew the Inquisitors would want to execute her. But there was one factor that would stay their hand. Having been one of the Emperor?s Hands, she had access to knowledge that the Emperor shared with her and not the Inquisitors. Once they learned all those secrets, then she would be expendable.
    They obviously do not know Mara!

That meant Skywalker was somehow blocked from sensing the confrontation. That left to the second major question ? how could that have happened?
    Well, I have to say that Brakiss is no slug. He's working things out it seems. He's also right about the amount of damage a few Rebels could inflict. LOL

Great post.

16. GrandMasterKatarn

Feb 8, 2008
    Are the Inquizitors all children, cause it would explain why they were all easily amused ;)

Great post, and insight into Brakiss's mind. Can't wait for more.

17. Kerensa

Kerensa Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    Interesting post in the way we got to see what Brakiss thinks about Mara and Kyp. Very good. :)

18. -DDR-

Aug 9, 2007
    Enjoyed that short though it was. Always interesting the way you get into Brakiss's head as not many writers tackle characters like him.

19. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    Tahi - Usually I PM you, but I decided to hold off on that so you can mourn for your loss and find closure. When you start posting again, I'll PM you again. I get the feeling that though they all served the Emperor, the Inquisitors, the Emperor Hands, the Prophets of the Dark Side, and any other dark side organization competed with each other. Each group might have been vying for greater recognition from the Emperor, and that kind of competition existed within each group as well. They might even have competed against Vader, though I think they walked the line very carefully in those situations so as to avoid Vader's wrath. I'm not entirely clear with your comment about Brakiss. Brakiss' mission was essentially an intelligence gathering one. He saw Mara as a potential aurodium mine of information that the Emperor told only her about. As such, he sees denying his superiors access to that potential information as a very bad idea, to say the least. And Brakiss might be putting pieces together, but no one other than Corran got the whole picture. And even Luke acknowledged in I, Jedi that "putting the pieces together" was something he needed to bring into the curriculum.

GrandMasterKatarn - see what I said above to Tahi about the Inquisitors.

Kerensa - glad to see you enjoyed the post.

-DDR- - not many writers tackled Brakiss, but enough of them have to give me an idea of his personality.

I want to say I was hoping to get this up sooner, especially in light of the forthcoming Jedi Academy Training Manual, which I was fortunate enough to pick up today a week before its scheduled release. Unfortunately, I came across two blocks - one in my other ongoing fanfic and this next section. So without further delay, we've seen how most of the others reacted to Kyp's outburst and abrupt departure. But there's one left, and now we get to see how he reacted to the recent developments.

Exar Kun considered the events that transpired this evening, and overall, he was pleased. The arrival of this Mara Jade was unexpected, and he had taken a moment to consider her. He could tell she had a very realistic view of the galaxy and that she was skilled and capable. She was also alert and aware of her surroundings. But what made her more interesting was the fact she had once been a personal agent of Palpatine ? his ?Emperor?s Hand?. He actually found her to be quite impressive. However, his opinion of her was tarnished by several facts. First was her decision to attend this so-called ?Praxeum?. He could accept her interest in honing her skills, but if she had served Palpatine, she should have known of other ways to hone them. Next was the fact she was here to learn new skills that could be of use in running this ?Smuggler?s Alliance?. If she had been a spy like Brakiss, or if she had a hidden desire to avenge Palpatine, then he might have considered giving her some of his attention.

But she was just a side show. Tonight, Durron provided the main performance. He was clearly impatient to learn more about the Force, and he apparently didn?t care who taught him. Skywalker?s pace worked in his favor. Not only was Durron giving in to his impatience, but his anger as well. Unfortunately, he needed to exercise better control over his anger. Durron?s outburst about the ballad that minstrel made to honor Nomi Sunrider almost threatened to expose his presence. He didn?t need the Force to know that Skywalker didn?t believe Durron?s explanation that he learned a few things from the Holocron. Jade?s arrival proved fortuitous for Durron and Kun, for it diverted Skywalker?s attention for the moment.

Jade?s mentioning the attacks this Admiral Daala made against the New Republic had set Durron off again. He listened to his ranting speech, during which he practically announced his intentions behind coming to the Praxeum in the first place ? revenge. He wanted revenge against the Empire for what they had done to him and his family. That the New Republic would benefit from the destruction of

20. -DDR-

Aug 9, 2007
    Good post, sorry to be late.
    I enjoyed that dinner and dessert metaphor. :) Yes ol' Brakiss is sure supping up all the negative energy he can. Again it's a good look inside his mind.
    It's true that Luke is the only one more powerful than Kyp however if I was Brakiss I wouldn't brush Corran off so lightly. His Corsec training makes him tricky if nothing else.

21. Kerensa

Kerensa Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    He could tell she had a very realistic view of the galaxy and that she was skilled and capable.
    Now there's the understatement of the year. ;)
    Great post. You do Brakiss well. His analysis of Kyp is interesting.

22. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    -DDR-, Kerensa, nice to hear from you two again. Question: did you two mix up Exar Kun and Brakiss in your comments? The previous post was from Exar Kun's perspective. The one before it was from Brakiss'.

Yikes! I sure got bogged down this time. Writer's block for a part of this post and TYST. Tying to find a reference source I thought I had lost for TYST, which I fortunately found, so I didn't need to go on-line to buy a new copy. It's also fortunate that there was nothing in the JATM that would have made me bring this to a halt and start over with a "Saga" version, so as to speak. Then DRL slammed into me and my wallet big time. Anyway, here's the next post. And Tahi, if you're reading this, you commented in a previous post that you liked the conversation Corran and Mara had the night she arrived and Kyp left. But I think you said they had this conversation during their run. That didn't happen, but I already had in mind what you suggested - seeing their first run together.

The next morning, Corran was waiting for Mara by the turbolift in the hangar bay. He had gotten up half an hour earlier and had finished his stretching exercises. He had been waiting for five minutes before the doors opened and Mara came out wearing an exercise outfit similar to his. What she wore wasn?t too revealing, but it wasn?t loose enough to hamper her movements.

When she emerged from the turbolift, she saw Corran leaning against the wall. She also noted two rods next to him, but when she saw the hilt at one end, she knew what they were. Raising an eyebrow, she pointed at them and asked, ?You planning to have a sparring session with me afterwards??

Letting loose a brief chuckle, he said, ?No. At least, not an unsupervised one. How good are you with deflecting??

?You mean deflecting blaster fire with a lightsaber? Pretty good. Why??

?When I was charting this route, I crossed into territory that was claimed by a pack of woolamanders. They didn?t like my intrusion, so they threw whatever they could get their hands on at me.? He blushed slightly at that memory.

Mara noted the blush, and her mouth twisted upwards in a smirk. ?Let me guess? You were glad Booster wasn?t around to take any pictures. Right??

Corran guffawed briefly in acknowledgement. ?If he had, he might have been able to make a small fortune by selling copies of it; especially to people back home in both CorSec and the criminal underworld. Though I doubt it would have been as much as he could have made if he sold copies of our first meeting on Tatooine.?

?Karrde mentioned that once. I think there might have been a good number of people who wished they had a front-row seat for that encounter. I?m surprised you survived that meeting.?

?That was because of Mirax?s doing.? Shifting back to the original topic, he asked, ?So, do you want to take one??

Mara thought about it for a moment. ?No. When we get to the area in question, we?ll just increase our pace.?

?Actually, I plan to go at a slightly slower pace. I?m more familiar with the territory than you are, so I?ll be able to give you advanced warning in some places.?

Mara had to agree with his reasoning. ?Fine. And besides, I like to talk to you about what?s been going on. Obviously there have been some problems here.?

?That, Mara, is an understatement if I ever heard one. But let?s wait until we?re in the jungle.?

With that, they made their way out of the hangar and began their run. Once they were a kilometer into the circuit, Corran told her everything about Gantoris? death and his investigation so far into his death. As Mara listened and ran, she performed somersaults when she could. By the time he finished, Mara understood Corran?s earlier comment about her remark being an understatement. Corran waited for a minute before asking, ?Mara, you have nothing to say??

?Sorry, Corran. I was thinking about something.?

?Let me guess, you?re having a little trouble bel

23. GrandMasterKatarn

Feb 8, 2008
    Not a good "heart-to-heart" conversation, is it? :p Great post, can't wait for more.

24. -DDR-

Aug 9, 2007
    Yeah I was getting my posts mixed up. :( Fried brain.
    Booster would love a shot of Corran with the Woolamanders. :D
    Enjoyed the in-character chat between Corran and Mara. She's touchy all right, but fair enough because Corran does tend to take it on himself to be the detective even when it's uninvited. But as I said before your Corran and Mara scenes are pretty awesome.

25. Kerensa

Kerensa Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2004
    Mara came out wearing an exercise outfit similar to his
    See that's what I like about Mara....practical, not the sort to glam herself up in revealing gear.
    Mara chose to keep silent about a third problem with the plan, which might be the most critical one ? convincing Luke that they should evacuate
    Yes I doubt Luke would be easy to convince!
    Didn't everyone run foul of Isard? ;)
    It was interesting hearing Mara's account of her past experiences.