main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC A general Thanks

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by obiwan_kurtnobi, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwan_kurtnobi

obiwan_kurtnobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2004
    Hey all,
    Kurt here just thought I 'd post a quick Thanx you guys for showing up & dressing up & just generally being there for an event (which didn't excactly go as planned) which I had a great emotional envesment in. I hope that you all had fun watching & now rewatching the greatest film set ever made. I sure many of you are right now enjoying the beautiful picture quality & sound quality bringing new depth to what I've enjoyed for my entire life. Well just one more peice of the puzzle to come I can't wait I'll stay in contact especially with episode 3 on the way. I can't wait for the trailer. Anyway thanx again guys

Kurt

2. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Hi Kurt! Thx for hosting the Monday release for all those who showed up, my group had a great time! As for all those who showed up for the release days at the malls we had lots of fun, scaring, and awe-ing everybody that saw us. Thx to the HMV staff for all the drinks, food and allowing us to hang out at the stores.
    I recommend you check out the CDN garrison of the 501st http://501st.ca and check out release day across Canada under events, I'll be sending pictures to them shortly. I had lots of fun with those who showed up, and look forward to Episode 3. I encourage anyone remotely interested in building an outfit, to do so, you will have way more fun (be an imperial, or a denizen (scum) of the galaxy)!!

THX again!!

Randy TR-0773
    CDN Garrison// Fan Force

3. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    It was a great time! I very much so enjoyed the DVD as my prize (for people who voted for me-thank-you!)

As Randy mentioned Kurt and Chris and all the staff were super cool to us and the kids loved it to which was cool too! Take it easy all! Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.