A get together??

Discussion in 'Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok gang, we only have a few weekends before Ep 3. I am all for one Saturday before Ep 3 getting together somewhere and watching the movies and the Clone Wars cartoons all day. We need a place and the hookup as far as sound system and tv/projector go. Who is game and has some ideas where we could pull this off at? If we do this, we need to figure our what kind of food we'll be having b/c this will be an all day affair I'm sure.

Edit:
    I know I've mentioned this before but we need to get something like this done. We haven't met in FOREVER.
  2. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, I agree we need to meet, it has been a while, I am not sure where we could though, wish we still had Hecktate, :p
  3. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmmmmmm. I probably would be up to you guys to say where you wanna have it,since i live over here in rayville. But
    try not to make it in an area where there would be heavy traffic. EEither that OR ya'll could come over here and meet me, I'm sure i could think of a few places where we could meet.
  4. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok gang, I'm setting a tentative date of May 14th for this. Lets get on the ball and find a place. I think I have someone who will run some sound for us to watch it. We need a place and a way to project it. Give me some ideas.
  5. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All ya really need is a projector and a really big white wall, I dont know where we could though.
  6. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    We may to do this after the release of ep 3 but we will be doing it.
  7. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All we need is a plave aye? We've got the movies and projector?
  8. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    yeah. I never really dante's first post,and he said we would probably be watching the clone wars DVD. Which is interesting, because i have'nt watched any of the cartoons yet.
  9. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    Where/when did we get a projector? We have the movies and I think I have someone who might be able to run sound for us.
  10. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    well i dont have a projector, but i assumed one of you would.
  11. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My fault, I read wrong, you have someone that may run sound, but not a projector, my bad guys. [face_blush]
  12. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's ok. i guess the next big thing we could have is a large screen TV, or a flat screen. Anyone have any of those?
  13. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hecktate ysd to work at a home theater store but he moved away, so oh well for that heh.
  14. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    If Hecktate was still here, we'd just go to the store :) If at all possible I want to make this cost friendly.
  15. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmmmm. I think i might just leave it up to you guys, since i have NO idea what to do.
  16. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
  17. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok guys and gals, looks like the 14th is a no go. I'm still planning on doing this it will be after Sith. Still looking for ideas on a location and a way to project the thing.
  18. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    After sounds good, :) then mayber we could all go see it again, like have a Saga Saturday, and watch all the movies then go to EP3. :confused:
  19. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    hmmmm. sounds good to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.