A Ghost Walks the Halls (pre-JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    YET another little story that?s set Pre-JA and is a bit of a warm up to my series :) Enjoy!

Title: A Ghost Walks the Halls

Summary: Seven-year-old Obi-Wan Kenobi?s musings on the man he thinks of as a ghost.

Time frame: 5 years before JA series starts

Archive: If I already gave you permission, take it. ;) If I haven?t drop me an e-mail- gingerninja85@yahoo.co.uk

Disclaimer: The boys belong to Mr G. Lucas. Not me. I just like to use them for angst, mush and other types of fan fics! :)

Author?s note: This fic is written from a seven-year-olds POV? I hope it sounds ?childish? enough. :D

A ghost walks the halls.

Sounds neat huh? One of my teacher?s was reading us a story the other day about this really big haunted castle on this planet somewhere and I just thought that was a really cool way of starting the story because it made it sound really scary and I like scary stories!!

And then I thought ?hey! There?s a ghost in the Temple too!? I told my teacher about the ghost but she just told me off and said I shouldn?t be so rude and interrupt story time and all my classmates laughed at me and told me I was being stupid. But I?m not being stupid! There really *is* a ghost in the Temple! And I can prove it!

You see, it was the other day when I was going to one of my classes when I remembered that I had forgotten to bring my data-pad with my homework. So I told Garen, he?s one of my best friends, to tell the teacher I?d be in class soon but I just had to get my work. He told me I?d forget my head if it wasn?t screwed to my body and I told him that I?d look kinda strange without a head on my body and then Garen laughed and told me I was real funny like the characters on the cartoon we always watch. Anyway I turned around and ran as fast as I could back to my room because I didn?t want to get into too much trouble with the teacher. And if I did get in trouble with the teacher, that nasty bully Bruck would just keep laughing at me and say how stupid I was. But I?m *NOT* stupid!!!

So there I was right, running back to my room when I heard something walking along the corridor just around the corner and that was weird because at this time of day there shouldn?t be anyone here because we?re all in class. I peeked around the corner and saw this *huge* man with really long hair in a really dirty looking brown cloak standing in front of *my* room! And I was like ?what?s this man doing there?? But what made me even more surprised than that was when this man went *into* MY room! He looked around first to make sure no one was looking I guess so I backed away a little. When I looked back, he had gone into my room!

And I was feeling totally scared by then because some strange man was in *MY* room! It took me a couple of minutes to not be scared and to go to my room and get that man out!

Well?maybe not get him out but watch him and see what he was gonna do!

Yeah anyway so I crept really quietly, like the teacher taught us, up to my room and peeked in. The man had left the door open so I could watch everything he did. I was kinda glad about that ?cause I wasn?t sure what I would have done if the door had been closed. Gone and told the teacher I guess but if I had done that then I bet by the time I got someone back here, the man would have gone and I?d be told off for making up silly lies.

Anyhow, I watched this massive man in my room. He had to be a Master because he looked pretty old and he was SO BIG. I caught a glimpse of his face from the side. He had a beard a pretty big nose. His forehead was pretty big too and his hair started high up on his head and his forehead was sort of shiny-like he was sweating or something. I think his eyes were blue but I couldn?t see them very well because he kept holding his hands to his face and sighing. Yeah, that?s something I remember especially. This man sighed A LOT-like every couple of seconds. And he sounded REALLY sad too and I thought that was strange because I didn?t think grown-ups wer
  2. TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    haha. That was pretty funny, Ginger.

Poor Obi, he always gets blamed for things, doesn't he. [face_devil] I'd be little freaked too if some stranger walked into my room without permission. And what was Qui-Gon doing walking in their in the first place? Even if it was Xani's old room, it isn't any more and he shouldn't really be in there.

~Swede :p
  3. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks Swede :)

Why was Qui there? Oh that would just spoil one of my other fics...
  4. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    That was very good.

It was cute and sad at the same time.

I had to read the "Zana Toes" thing a couple of times to get it though, my brain is just not working right, I guess it must be all the Candy I ate at school, that stuff really does rot your brain!

Good Work :)
  5. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Up!

Thanks Cow Girl! :D Candy is goooooood! LOL!!
  6. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Zana Toes?! ROTFLMAO!!! [face_laugh]

Nice work! :)

x Clare x
  7. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    UP!

Thanks Clare :)

Updated Brewing by the way...
  8. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4