main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Ghost's Story----A Halloween fic OCs Not as scary as last year's.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Luke Moondancer's thoughts on being dead and helping his fellow ghosts keep people from stealing their valuable holocrons, their lightwhips, causing trouble and random thoughts.

This is my second Halloween fic and it takes place in my Alternate Universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I first died I floated in an empty place for what felt like years. Somewhere I could hear a man and a woman singing a parting song. It broke my heart to hear it.

Suddenly I was back in the Entrance Hall standing over my dead body.

I could see Jocasta, my aunt, standing over her body. Others appeared one by one. Kera Stardust, Anakin Darklighter, Sira Starlight and so many others.

?Where's my son?? Head Healer Tisha Skywalker asked, confused.

I looked at my aunt and she looked at me.

I knew Anak Skywalker by reputation only seeing that I am or was sixteen and he was twenty-one.

?He should have appeared in the Hall of Healing.? Healer Skywalker continued. ?But he didn't.? She was close to tears.

?Maybe the Sith took him.? Someone suggested.

?Maybe,? she whispers.

Suddenly it occurs to me that someone isn't calling my name.

?Mikayla!? I cry. ?Aunt Jocasta, where's Mikayla??

My aunt's eyes widened.

?She was sent to guard the Halls of Oaths.? Kera Stardust says.

I race down the halls leading to the Halls of Oaths only to stop short at the sight of the High Priestess, Arda Whitesun staring out a shattered window.

?Where's Mikayla Moondancer?? I ask, dreading the answer.

?She either fell or was thrown out the window.? The High Priestess says. ?I saw her when I tried to follow my husband's orders to curse the Sith. A Tot must have dragged her body off while we were in the Nether World.?

?NO!? I cry.

?She should return to us any day now.? The High Priestess continues but she looks doubtful.

?MIKAYLA!? I scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The years have slowly passed. Mikayla and Anak still haven't appeared. We fear that the Sith carted them off to kill them and now they are wandering the galaxy lost and unable to return home.

Once a year a group of Jedi arrive so that their apprentices can experience a dead planet.

Oh how I hate those Oath Breakers. I can't understand how the High Priest and Priestess could have forgiven them for letting us die.

I actually gave one of the a scare. I believe his name is or maybe was Qui-Gon.

He mistook me for a fellow Jedi and spoke to me for quite sometime about something.

When I had enough I told him exactly what I thought of the Jedi Order.

I would have ranted at him the entire night but, Arda the High Priestess, came and saved him from me. She told him follow his heart and to listen to the Force because mortals can lead us astray. She also said something about the Whills but I didn't catch it.

I think she wasted her time on him. He's just going to grow up to be a detached Jedi Knight.

~~~~~~~

There was a strange shift last night.

I thought that I heard a woman's voice singing a welcoming song.

Arda and Shang said something about being our deaths being avenged soon.

~~~~~~~

A strange Jedi Padawan came to Eras. No one knows what to make of him.

He's not like the other padawans and his eyes are the oddest shade of blue.

~~~~~~~

I sit meditating when I feel the strange shift in Ashla/Bogden and the first wave of death. It startles me to awareness.

Another wave comes.

?What's causing this?? Someone asks.

?It's the Jedi.? Shang says. ?They are dying.?

I should be ecstatic that the Oath Breakers are dying but all I feel is shock and horror.

?NO!? I scream.

I hear others scream their denial as well.

?Who is left to destroy the Jedi?? Tisha asks.

?Don't recognize the Darkness?? Arda asks.

I reach out and hiss in anger. ?The Sith!?

?But the Jedi said-? Kera began. ?The Jedi were obviously deceived.? Shang said softly.

I shiver as more deaths roll over us. I can feel their confusion, panic, betrayal, fear and some feel terrified.

This is wrong. Jedi aren't suppose to be afraid.

I close my eyes and search Ashla/Bogden for the source of their bizarre feelings. I see Jedi being shot by men tha

2. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    Not spooky but still good!:) =D=

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A good story how you describe the various interactions between the Jedi and the ghosts=D=

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I was spooky for poor Mo and the poor archeologists! I'll have to write their story next year. The archeologists that is, Mo's story has already been told.

Thanks.

I'm working on a fic starring Qui-Gon after he got back from the trip.

5. redder

redder Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.