main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Gift from the Past - L/M,, H/L Ahsoka

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Tenel Ka really did deserve that.

Poor Allana - being stuck between two teenagers that do nothing but talk about grown-up thing is very boring.

Great update, Misty!

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I never did like Tenel Ka, it was nice to see her rebuked for her actions.

3. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Ooh. Poor Tenel Ka! And then Jaina walking in... *shudder* Hate to be Tenel Ka right now....

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Wow, I have some people like 'Yay Tenel Ka is getting chewed out!' and 'Poor Tenel Ka'

Yes, Allana is quite bored with the 'adult talk' and Ben and Ahsoka are quite cute.

FYI: Dark Angel will be updated once my Beta sends me the chapter back and I make the necessary adjustments to it.

Okay, it's just getting later and later so I will just give you the next chapter of A Gift From the Past.

xxxxxxx

Luke waited for Ben to answer his commlink. Finally Ben's image appeared. ?Yes Dad?? Ben asked. ?Ben you can come back to our quarters, it's time for lunch.? Luke told his son. ?Well Ahsoka and I took Allana out for lunch so neither of us is going to be hungry.?

?He took Allana outside of the Temple?!? Tenel Ka demanded.

?You said nothing about staying inside.? Ben shot back. ?Besides, she said that she was hungry and Ahsoka knew of a place that we might be able to eat. I'm just surprised that this place is still here after what the Vong did to Coruscant.? Ben said.

?Detailed building plans will always surprise you. Now get back to the Temple.? Luke said. ?And no detours.? ?Yes Dad.? Ben said and deactivated his comm.

xxxx

Ben sighed as he put his commlink back in his pocket. ?We need to get back to the Temple, pronto. And no detours.? Ben told Ahsoka.

Ahsoka sighed and signaled to the waitress droid. ?Can we have a carryout bag?? She asked the droid. ?Of course sweetie.? The droid said and headed off to get one.

?Is your father mad at us?? Ahsoka asked Ben as she grabbed his and Allana's plates. ?I don't think so.? Ben said. ?But her mom might be.?

The droid reappeared with the carryout bag and Ahsoka started to fill it.

xxxxx

Lumiya watched as Ben Skywalker exited the diner with a little red headed girl and a teenage togruta female that was a few years older than him.

She wanted nothing more than to swoop down and hack the teenage togruta to pieces for ruining her hard work to seduce Jacen Solo to the Dark Side.

The teenage girl suddenly looked in her direction and Lumiya knew that the togruta wouldn't be an easy target.

However the little girl was another matter. She would be easy to kill, from a distance. And Ben Skywalker was the same way. Although he had changed a bit since she had last seen him.

?One day you will all die!? She whispered softly.

An idea suddenly occurred to her. One that brought a cruel smile to her face.

xxxxx

Tenel Ka nervously paced the Skywalker apartment, waiting for Ben to return with Allana.

A warning through the Force, Allana was in trouble. Tenel Ka nearly bolted for the door before it occurred to her that she had no idea where Allana was or if she could get there in time.

xxxx

Ahsoka and Ben had been walking back to the Mag Lev station when she sensed danger. She could feel that Ben had sensed it too.

They subtly pulled Allana closer to them and stretched out with their Senses.

Screams suddenly filled the walkway and old Commando Droids appeared along with some rough looking men and women.

Ahsoka reached for one of her lightsabers and ignited it.

The droids opened fire, but both Ahsoka and Ben sent the bolts back at the droids. One of the droids advanced and Ahsoka cut it to pieces.

?Does this fall into the category as a detour?? Ahsoka asked Ben as she fell back to help protect Allana. ?I believe it does.? Ben answered with a smile.

xxxxx

Lumiya watched the battle from a distance. It was quite interesting and enlightening to watch the two young Jedi fight off their attackers.

Throw a grenade and have it detonate in the air, as close to the Jedi as possible. Then throw some smoke bombs on my mark.?? Lumiya said into her commlink. She moved closer to the action. ?Mark!?

xxxxx

Ben watched as something came flying at them.

?Run!? Ahsoka yelled.

But before he could move it exploded, throwing them all backwards.

Ben's ears rang from the noise as he struggled to stand. Then he was blinded by smoke.

He reached out and felt Ahsoka and Allana nearby. Ahsoka was calm but Allana was terrified.

A green light suddenly appeared in the smoke along with something Ben re

5. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Gah! It's the sithy ex girlfriend.

I hope Allana is going to be alright!

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lumiya! :mad:

Somebody whack that wench.

Awesome chapter =D=

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    ahsoka was awesome & the action terrifically fast paced =D=

8. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Oh, Sith Lords. You make the biggest mistakes some days. :mad:

9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    WHo ever said that Sith Lords or Ladies were known for their brains? The only one that I know for sure that had brains was Sidious aka Palpatine.

Allana will be fine, I think.

xxxxxx

Tenel Ka was silent the entire trip back to the Temple. Luke hoped that she was alright. He had sent Kyp to investigate and see if he could track Lumiya and Alema through the city.

In contrast Ben and Ahsoka were discussing lightsaber tactics.

Finally they arrived back at the Temple. Luke led the group back to his family's quarters. Everyone sat down and turned to him.

?Tenel Ka, I promise that we will get Allana back. You must have faith in Master Durron's abilities.? Luke told the distraught queen.

?I should have never let her out of my sight.? Tenel Ka whispered.

There was silence for several moments.

?Why didn't she use the syringe that she uses to protect herself?? Tenel Ka asked, confused. ?I took it away from her after she tried to use it on a Trandoshan that bumped into us.? Ahsoka explained. ?Besides, a child shouldn't have access to drugs like that.?

Tenel Ka's face reddened. ?It's for her protection!? Tenel Ka said evenly.

?My Master could defeat opponents half his size by either kicking them where it hurts or biting them.? Ahsoka said. ?That's how he defended himself from those that wanted to hurt him before he became a Jedi.?

?My daughter isn't a slave on some Outer Rim planet. She's a princess and heir to the Hapes Cluster.? Tenel Ka said softly but angrily. ?She has no need to fight so dirtly.?

?It's called street fighting.? Ahsoka said. ?No rules, he got in a lot of trouble when he was learning hand to hand combat because he wouldn't follow the rules that the instructor set up.?

?Enough.? Mara said. Stopping the argument before it could escalate and Mara had no doubt that if it came to lightsaber blows that Ahsoka could take off Tenel Ka's other arm.

?Now, I believe that Ahsoka had a question as to who Lumiya is.? Luke said. ?She was an Imperial spy that was sent to infiltrate the Rebellion. I met her and thought that she loved me.? He began. ?At one point the Rebellion had gotten their hands on some TIE fighters and a group of us was chosen to fly them into battle to help confuse the Empire. During the battle the screen that told me who was friend and who was foe failed and I decided to use the Force to help me tell. After the battle I was told that I had shot her down. During a search it was discovered that she was an Imperial agent. I was devastated.

?Years later she turned up, much of her organic body replaced by cybernetic replacements. She told me that my father had done it to her. At first I believed her but now I wonder if perhaps the Emperor had it done to her since she was one of his Hands before I shot her down.? Luke mused.

?Why do you doubt that now Master?? Tenel Ka asked, breaking her silence.

?Because young Ahsoka was caught in an explosion. There were to options: cybernetic replacements or slowly heal her body. Anakin Skywalker chose the later option and stuck with it.? Luke explained.

xxxxx

Ahsoka absorbed the information. She had a hard time believing too that her Master would purposely sentence someone to such a horrible fate. Especially after he went through so much trouble to repair her damaged body.

Master Luke's comm beeped and he retrieved it. ?Skywalker,? he said. ?Luke, I have managed to trace Alema and Lumiya to an apartment building on Coruscant. I am awaiting your orders.? Master Durron reported.

Tenel sighed with relief.

?Send us the address and we will be there with a group of Jedi.? Master Luke said

xxxxx

Alright, for those of you who didn't know I got a bunny and she needs a name. Sorry Hazel, I love theh name Ahsoka but that name is already taken by one of my cats, and I can't name her Mara because that's the name of the other cat.

The wonderful Jade_eyes has suggested Cocoa since the bunny is a chocolate brown. I am toying with either naming her Shaak Ti or Ilona. Suggest a name or tell me which name you like better. :)

10. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Oooh, Tenel Ka is royally ticked off (no pun intended)

As for your new bunny: how about Leia? It would be fitting, because Leia had brown hair and your bunny has brown fur.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, liked the little snark fest between Tenel Ka and Ahsoka.

LOL on Luke's telling of his history with Lumiya :p

Glad they found Allana. :)

12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Haha. Tenel is pissed.

As for your bunny, I like the name Princess Bunhead, but I give my animals weird names (I have a cat named Hurcule Poirot, aka Jerky Herky Perky).

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yay! They found Allana.

I think both Jade and Book-Geek make good points as to your bunny's name, because of her color.

14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yes, Tenel Ka is ticked. But it will make her think next time.

Thank you for the name suggestions.

Yes, I am almost done. The action in this might be a little shoddy but I will leave that up to you guys to decide.

xxxxx

Luke stood in front of the door to Lumiya's apartment. Beside him was Mara and behind them were Kyp, Saba and Ahsoka.

He had ordered Ben to stay behind and keep an eye on Tenel Ka. Luke was worried that she would try to follow them and in her current condition she might be a hindrance. He had considered ordering Ahsoka to help Ben but seeing that it was a great chance to see Ahsoka in action Luke had agreed that she should come along.

Luke looked at Mara who nodded.

They reached into the Force and opened the door; Alema Rar was waiting for them on the other side.

?Welcome Master Jedi, welcome to your deaths.? Alema said.

Her movements would have been seductive if it wasn't for the fact that her past injuries never healed properly.

?My Master had a word for females like you.? Ahsoka said. ?Whore.?

Alema glared at Ahsoka.

?I look forward to teaching you some manners since your Master seems to forget that all students need them.? Alema hissed.

?The only people my Master respected were those he though deserved his respect. For the most part he chose to respect the right people. The only person that didn't deserve his respect was Palpatine.? Ahsoka shot back.

Alema's eyes glinted.

?So, you are the Jedi from the Old Order that somehow survived the Purge. Did you know that your precious Chosen One destroyed the Jedi Order?? Alema asked, sneering.

Ahsoka glared at the twi'lek.

?My Master saved my life that day by ordering the 501st to transport me to Kamino secretly so that I would live and not die by the hands of Palpatine's Shock Troopers.?

Alema sneered. ?I doubt that the 501st would listen to or have any loyalty to your Master.? she said maliciously.

Ahsoka tilted her chin up.

?My Master was Anakin Skywalker, the 501st would have followed him to the ends of the universe.? She said proudly. They would know no other General.?

?Well, so you are brat that Commander Rex thought so highly of.? A woman's voice said. Lumiya appeared out of a side room, smiling like a predatory creature. ?He liked me better than you because he taught me more.?

She looked away from Ahsoka and glared at Luke.

?If I were you I'd get rid of her before she causes any trouble.? Lumiya commented.

?Where's Allana?? Luke said, ignoring Lumiya's comment.

Lumiya smiled evilly.

?I don't think I'll tell you.? Lumiya said.

?Alema, help me deal with these scum.? Lumiya ordered the misshaped twi'ek. Alema smiled, cruelly. ?With pleasure.? The twi'lek said.

xxxxxx

Ahsoka engaged the twi'lek.

It really wasn't a fair fight and the twi'lek didn't seem to know the meaning of the phrase give up.

The twi'lek shoved Ahsoka through the balcony doors, which exploded into a rain of glass, metal and some wood.

Ahsoka leaped back to her feet, and through the Force called her lightsaber back to her hand.

The twi'lek came for again, using the Force to enhance her speed.

Ahsoka rolled to her right and the twi'lek slammed into the railing and fell off the side of the balcony. Ahsoka hear the sound of a body hitting something solid and hazarded a glance over the side of the balcony.

The twi'lek lay still on a balcony several floors down.

Ahsoka felt her gut twist. This was one of the few beings she had killed or had let them die in her short life. Part of her wished that her Master was there to comfort her.

xxxxx

Luke felt Alema Rar die, but he had no time to dwell on it.

Lumiya had fixed her left arm and was giving him, Mara and Saba a hard time. They had managed to give Lumiya glancing blows and her limbs sparked in places from the near misses.

Suddenly a box slammed into Lumiya making her stumble to one side.

?Master would be disappointed that you couldn't sense that coming.? Ahsoka said from the entrance to the balcony.

Lumiya hissed in annoyance. ?I'll get you for that you little-?

A vase collided with the back of Lu

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I love Ahsoka's snarkness :D !!

In fics authored by JediFalcon where Ahsoka appears, she's very snarky too ;)

J/TK together - better for Allana.

:cool: that Leia has an apprentice.

I bet Han and Ahsoka have some fun run ins [face_laugh]

16. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I loved Ahsoka in this

17. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Yay for Jacen and Tenel Ka getting married, the death of the Siths, and Ahsoka's apprenticeship to Leia![face_dancing]

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    =D=

That was very good!

Loved the exchange between Ahsoka and Alema and Lumiya.

I'm very sorry for you sister and family. @};-

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I'm glad that all of you liked this chapter!

In the end note I meant to say that my Dad's ex mother-in-law is a witch. And she is. Any woman that tells lies about anyone and encourages it in others is a witch and a half.

xxxxx

Six years later . . .

If there was one thing that Ben hated it was never having peace and quiet while on a date with Ahsoka. Reporters followed them everywhere and camera droids sometimes floated right into their faces.

Ben sighed as they exited the restaurant and headed back for their speeder.

?Anything for a story.? Ahsoka said as she took the passenger seat of the speeder. ?I know.? Ben said as he got into the driver's seat.

They drove in silence for several minutes.

?Is there something that you want to do after we return to the Temple?? Ahsoka asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

?I would like to take a walk in the 'Forest' Room when we return.? Ben said, using the Force to make sure that he still had something.

Ben had decided shortly after she had beaten him in that lightsaber duel long ago that he liked her and wanted to know her better.

So he had gotten her to tell him about the Jedi of the Old Order and learned how to dance from her, much to his parents' delight, and then how to apply his new found skill in a lightsaber duel.

When he became of age he asked her out; to his delight she accepted. That began a long courtship.

It also was the beginning of being chased by reporters for those sleazy holorags. They wanted to know who Ben Skywalker would marry and the fact that he was more or less dating a togruta female on a regular basis had them wanting to know more about her.

But now Ben was sure that she was the one for him.

xxxxx

Ahsoka knew that Ben was going to pop the question. She was nervous and relieved at the same time.

Ben was the best person that she had dated in her life. There had been Lux who had really liked but he had died shortly before her accident.

She walked with Ben through the mostly deserted paths of the Nature Room. Ben liked to call it a forest and Ahsoka thought that it fit better than Nature Room.

Finally they reached a secluded part of the room.

?Ahsoka, you mean the galaxy to me.? Ben said. ?I want to spent the rest of my life with you.?

Ahsoka watched as Ben knelt on one knee and retrieved a ring from his utility belt. ?Will you due me the honor of becoming Master Ahsoka Tano Skywalker?? He asked.

Ahsoka felt a smile come to her face.

?I would love to become Master Ahsoka Tano Skywalker, your wife.? she whispered.

xxxxxx

Two years later . . .

Luke Skywalker could tell that his wife was nervous even without their bond. Heck, he was nervous too. Who wouldn't be nervous with their first grandchild on the way?

Ben had commed them to let them know that Ahsoka was in labor for real this time.

So now they were in the waiting area of the Birthing Area of the Jedi Temple waiting for the child to arrive.

Finally Luke felt a new presence in the Force. It was bright, a bit confused but over all it was hungry and tired.

Everyone in the waiting room stood as Cilghal came out of the Ahsoka's birthing room. ?He's here,? she announced. ?He favors his mother's species, but that was expected. He has Ben facial structure and eyes. There will be a debate over whether he gets his blue eyes from his father or mother.? She continued.

A few minutes later Ben emerged from the room with a carefully wrapped bundle.

?Everyone, I would like you to meet Anakin Obi-Wan Skywalker.? He said proudly.

Emmahline was the first from her chair to look at the newest member of the Skywalker/Solo/Fel clan. ?He looks funny.? she declared. Everyone laughed as Jaina walked over for a look at the baby. ?He's cute Ben.? She said. ?He'll break hearts that's for sure.?

Finally Luke and Mara made their way over to Ben and their grandson. Luke smiled at the sight of the infant. His skin was a gentle red or orange color, thin lekku dangled on his head, they would probably thicken with age and probably grow longer.

?Welcome to our galaxy little Anakin.? Luke told the sleepi

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful sweet finish!!

=D= @};- @};-

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I used to have one of those. :rolleyes:

I LOVED this ending :D [face_love]

It was just perfect for this story.

=D=

22. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Awwww!!! [face_love] A perfect ending for a wonderful story! =D=

23. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I LOVE BONES!! I can't wait for the new season!

Anyways. Lovely finish.

]
    We have all dealt with someone like that. My own grandmother is like that. She refused to take my chronically ill father to the hospital the night before he died. But you need to let go of your hate and forgive her. After all, it is doing NOTHING to her, yet it can destroy you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.