main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Gift of Warmth - (Winter FanFic Challenge) Obi-Wan, Anakin Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Applause Applause

2. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Lady Kenobi?BRAVA! That was a fine piece of storytelling, ?? Thank you! [face_blush]

obi ew?Beautiful. ?? Thanks! [face_blush]

jedi nayru?Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I loved it! ?? Thanks! [face_blush] I was a little worried about the ending, it didn?t want to wrap up very easily. Glad it seems to have gone over well. :D

PadawanKitara?Applause Applause ?? [face_blush] Thank you very much!

Whew! I am glad this is done! Thank you so much everyone for all the kind words and I am happy that you enjoyed it. :)

Now off to reevaluate my other stories and get back to writing. I made it one of my New Year?s resolutions to get all the stories I have started finished.

3. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Bravo! Applause! Loved it!

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000

Lovely, lyrical work, Rose, and with your usual deeply satsifying savour of tragedy. Well done.
    This phrase: "kneeling in his master?s shadow"... breathtakingly evocative, and not the only one that knocks at my heart begging me to write companion pieces.

Characterisation of Obi-Wan was spot-on, and utterly fascinating. I love your depth of detail, and the rich mythos you weave into all aspects of your story.

I wish I had more time to read... I may have to ookmark this one and come back to re-read it in the near future. :)

*Derisa*

5. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Wow. This one really rang true to me. Characterizations were perfect! I particularly loved the discussion of the origins of the holiday and its meaning to the Jedi.

6. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Holy bananas, this was good. Ben'al Houk's story is going to self-combust from intrigue! Not that we'd mind, since we'd get to pick up all the pieces :D

Hey, look at Red and her evil red VIP colors! :p

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Well-written and inventive.

8. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Congrats Red! The win was very well deserved, this story was beautifully written. :)

9. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Wow Red..What a wonderful story here..I am sorry it has taken me so long to get here to read it..I am just now finding time to do things that I love to do..but I wanted to comment on this..

WONDERFUL STORY!!! I loved the way you brought out everyone emotions and how you made me feel like I was right there in the middle of the story. glad you won an award for this and look forward to reading more..

-PT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.