main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A girl broke my heart today!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by KaineDamo, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaineDamo

KaineDamo Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 6, 2002
    So, I've been working in a cinema for nearly a year now. There's a girl that works with me and we've been pretty decent friends in the workplace. She's intelligent, she's got a great sense of humor, very witty, and attractive. We've been out together to see Spider-Man 2 and she said she had a good time. I've tried asking her out to somewhere else but each time she's like "i'm doing something with friends" or something like that. I've only asked her out like twice since Spidey 2 before ya think i'm a freak that constantly asked her out.

So today. I go into work, and before i leave i say to her "what are you doing tomorrow" and she says she's sleeping 'cause she's had no sleep the last day. So i say "what are ya doing on thursday?" and she looks me in the eye and says "No Damien". No excuses, just a straight answer. No. Then she says sorry, she says she feels really bad. I tell her she shouldn't feel sorry or bad about it. Then i go off home.

I thought she liked me. I really did.

2. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    She's obviously not good enough for you.

I mean, is she in a reality board at a Star Wars forum? No? Then who does she think she is?

Nobody, that's who.

Can you get me her number?

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Maybe you'll have better luck with boys? Try it, it'll be fun! It'll be like an experiment.

4. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    After almost 3 years of hearing hundreds of guys make threads on the JC about how a girl broke their hearts and i've learned one thing-- don't get too emotional about a chick before you are actually with her. It comes back to bite you in the ass every time.

5. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    A girl broke my heart today!

That's what chicks do. You masturbate, shave, and change oil filters. Chicks break boys' hearts. It's just what they do.

Next time you see her, throw a crumpled up dollar bill at her and tell her it's her mom's change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.