main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A glimpse into the Past (Allana, YJK Jacen/TK) Updated 8/6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LeatherNeck, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    So when's the next post?

2. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2006
    princess_of_naboo: Welcome new reader, and sure.

PM LIST

angel_gidget
    Darkwriter
    Eleventh_Guard
    frankieskywalker
    Genimay
    Kidan
    Padmare_Solo
    princess_of_naboo

frankieskywalker:That's what happens when you mess with time itself

SilSolo:Sunday at the earliest. But probably monday or tuesday.

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Very nice updates. Can't wait for more!!! Thanks for the PMs~!

4. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been mostly away from the site for awhile because I was on dial-up and TFN on dial-up is a nightmare and a half.

Still reading and enjoying the updates :) I hope Nina ends up okay.

5. LeatherNeck

Mar 24, 2006
    Genimay: You are welcome.

Eleventh_Guard: That's okay, when I first moved into my current home, we couldn't even get the internet.

6. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    nice post.

7. LeatherNeck

Mar 24, 2006

Blaze was brought to the hospital as quickly as possible, he complained of extreme hunger, so he brought a great deal of food with him, and was eating it as he walked through the halls of the infirmary. Chilgal?s assistants led him directly to a bed next to his father?s. Jacen was hooked up to monitors, but was not on any IVs. Chilgal came into the room.

?Blaze, we?re going to have to run some tests.? she said. Blaze nodded. They drew blood and
    then started hooking up heart rate monitors and other diagnostic devices.

?So what?s wrong with Dad?? Blaze asked. He didn?t sense any urgency with his father?s care
    from Chilgal and her assistants.

?He is in a self imposed coma, this flow walking has somehow done some damage, and he is
    repairing it as we speak.? she told him. Blaze nodded, to use Vergere?s tears to heal one?s
    self took a lot of concentration, and one had to make one?s self so small a force presence,
    that one could not sense the world around it with the force. Jacen?s body could definitely
    hear him, but Blaze knew his father was probably blocking out his worldly senses. Chilgal
    finished setting up the devices and addressed him.

?Blaze I want you to go back a few days with this flow walking, okay?? she asked.

?Why?? he asked.

?We need to see what this does to you.? she told him. Blaze sighed and allowed Chilgal and her
    assistants to hook up his body to a half dozen monitors. He then closed his eyes and started
    separating himself from his conscious. He went back to the day before Allana and her friend
    got sent into the past. He found himself in his mother?s kitchen eating his breakfast with his
    sisters, Erma, and Allana. Erma was in between Blaze and Allana in age. Erma was sixteen years
    old, and was a statuesque woman already, with vibrant blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She
    was also very quick witted and clear thinking. That didn?t stop her from complaining about
    their father.

?...so I was all ready for it, and when I came downstairs, Dad took one look at me and said
    I?d leave home in a dress like that when he was in his grave.? Blaze saw himself laugh with
    his sisters. ?So I talked to mom and she let me go, I mean, what?s so bad wearing Leather
    Armor to a Martial Arts tournament?? Erma finished.

?At least mom is on your side.? Allana grumbled.

?You asked her for a Rancor Allana, wrong parent, but mom would say no anyway.? Erma told
    her. ?We all found that out when he got Blaze that Hunting Nek.? Blaze frowned.

?I still have that Nek.? he said and then whistled. The Nek in question lifted its head and
    padded over to Blaze for a head scratch. Erma rolled her eyes and then turned to her sister.

?So Allana, how goes the hunt?? she asked. Allana blushed profusely. Blaze watched amused and
    slightly wary.

?Did you kiss him yet?? Erma teased. Allana blushed a deeper shade of red. Blaze could see
    that something along those lines had happened.

?Did he force you?? he asked suspiciously. Allana made an appalled face and said.

?No ? Erma grinned malevolently at her little sister.

?Come on Allana, you?re our little baby sister. We have to watch out for you.?

?We have three other sisters ? Allana protested.

?They?re under six years old, We don?t have to worry about them doing something stupid.? Erma
    said pointedly.

?I would not do that ? Allana protested.

?You better not have, or I?d have to pay Jeff a visit and cut of the offending parts.? Blaze
    said, almost seriously. Allana glared at the two of them.

?Laugh it up, but I?ve got stuff on you. So how?s Steve Erma?? she asked rudely. Erma was
    ready for that one.

?Recovering.? she said with an evil wink.

?And what is that supposed to mean?? their father?s voice asked them. Erma?s eyes went wide
    and the girl stammered and protested her innocence. She tried to get out of it by saying she
    was late to meet Steve.

?Nice try Erma, his parents already told us he broke his leg board sliding on the Temple stair
    rails. I thought we agreed you wouldn?t participa

8. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    And it gets more interesting by teh second.

9. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    great post! And a very logical reason why he shouldn't visit the past again....

Now I can't wait to see what answers TK gets out of Allana...

Like I said, Greatjob!

10. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    Very intersting.

I like your play on Allana's sister. Very true for an older sister.

So . . . are we going to see some Jacen-dealing-with-his-captivity in here?

I can't wait for TK's questions! Jacen, as always, is really funny.

Great post!

Janet

11. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    another sister huh

great post

can't wait to find out what they want to know from allana

12. LeatherNeck

Mar 24, 2006
    SilSolo: Good, a boring story doesn't work

Kidan: Nothing important, just questions about her relationship with Jacen in the future, which is pretty much all Allana can tell them about.

Darkwriter: I had a girlfriend in high school who used to torment her little sister like that, not being mean, but teasing. And no, we won't have future Jacen dealing with his captivity, he came to terms with it long ago, being exposed to his torture all those years ago, made his body react as if it were being tortured.

frankieskywalker: Actually there's five sisters, Allana is the second, the third is only six, theres three boys in between in addition to Blaze(numbers may change)

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Nice update!

14. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    I want in this PM list:D .Nice Cliff Hanger by the Way:cool: .

15. Ice1605

Ice1605 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 10, 2006
    If it is not too much trouble, I would also like to be on the PM list.
    Thanks!

16. blinded_by_darkness

blinded_by_darkness Jedi Master

Apr 15, 2006
    This is great, I remember being 13, red hair brown eyes and a lot of cussing just to make my parents mad [face_shhh] . Keep up the good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.